• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Alice In Wonderland Dreams

C.O.T.

Devoted Cultist
Hi, when child i had twice some kind of strange dreams quite different from the rest of the dreams, were ones in which things changed its sizes, and sounds changed on volume and pitch. Even when child realized that the nature of that dreams were different. Years later i read on a book about a character that had this same kind of dreams. Do you have experienced this kind of perceptions anytime. Tell it here.
I have a esoteric-scientific explanation for them, well is simply an idea but thing that interesting.

694tag.gif

Something of a coincidence to report here.

I'm isolating at home nursing my Covid and my sister called in this afternoon with some shopping for us.
She asked how I was feeling and I told her about the bizarre fever dreams that Covid threw at me last night.
They involved me driving up a hill in some weird CGI sort of landscape (looked a bit like the graphics on the old Spectrum or C64). At the top, there were giant mice, who kept falling over and a disembodied voice said "you can go back down with them in the morning". My fever repeated the dream sequence multiple times, with each iteration becoming faster and more frenzied.

My sister's reaction was "Wow. That sounds like an Alice in Wonderland dream. You ought to write it down."

Well I guess I have now.

Hope not to get a further instalment tonight.

Hi, when child i had twice some kind of strange dreams quite different from the rest of the dreams, were ones in which things changed its sizes, and sounds changed on volume and pitch. Even when child realized that the nature of that dreams were different. Years later i read on a book about a character that had this same kind of dreams. Do you have experienced this kind of perceptions anytime. Tell it here.
I have a esoteric-scientific explanation for them, well is simply an idea but thing that interesting.

View attachment 53205

You mean what was termed the "Weird Psychological Thing Re: Big/Small", as detailed for ten pages of this legendary thread:
Thread

I don't think it even has a proper name after all these years.

You mean what was termed the "Weird Psychological Thing Re: Big/Small", as detailed for ten pages of this legendary thread:
Yes, reading it i feel that is possibly the same experience, was all sorrounded of a feeling of danger and angst. Well some people try to explain it in medical terms bur really don't seem to arrive to any conclusion. I have an explanation that is quite different and is related with paranormal perception and magic. The explanation could sound weird but if you think don't lacks on logic.
Here we go:
I put a video that shows images that are quite similar to the ones perceived in that strange episodes.
It is a computer simulation of how a fourth dimensional objects would be perceived on our tridimensional world.
Well the esoteric- scientific explanation, is that this states are perceptions of fourth dimensional objects. And is for that that have such non usual phisical behaviour. Why ever this experiences are sorrounded for a feeling of angst. Maybe intuitively the mind perceives that is contacting with a different kind of entity. Maybe this kind of perceptions could be related with many kinds of fortean experiences through ages, as spirit apparitions, ufo sightings, ghosts etc.
Well, strange, as ever in the Cult of Toth explanations, but hope that interesting at the same time.

Back