• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Alien Autopsy Film (1995; Santilli & Melaris)

Already did - it's at the bottom of the previous page.
I don't do time travel at this time of the morning and without a glass of Highland water... the kind that comes out of a wee distillery, tucked away in a glen... :)

And another Fortean bewilderment, how come It's glorious sunshine for a week now.

I live in Scotland.

Already did - it's at the bottom of the previous page.
In all seriousness, that is quite extraordinary - I obviously had no idea you were so involved and at such an early stage.

Here's something you probably are not aware of and a thought provoking dynamic.

Ray agreed to provide a high quality, video copy of the footage to Theresa Carlson, another Compuserve UFO forum member, also of MUFON, who had related technology experience.

Theresa and myself spoke about her findings constantly and she had essentially set out to, 'debunk' the film and with Ray's stated belief she couldn't...

What transpired was the following.

This could be its first publication, outwith those nascent Compuserve days

www.forteanmedia.com/Theresa.txt

In all seriousness, that is quite extraordinary - I obviously had no idea you were so involved and at such an early stage.
Thank you very much! That article was in FT 395, last summer, on the 25th anniversary, but yes I have followed it closely since the start. The research for the above started in earnest around January last year, so that's six months' worth of work and a lot of talking with people. I know my stuff looks casual and thrown together, but I do my homework :) .

That article was in FT 395, last summer, on the 25th anniversary, but yes I have followed it closely since the start.
And so we come full circle, from my own early research...

As we know being Forteans, one can measure a circ...

Didn't expect this though?

Spyros Melaris explaining his influences for the creation of our enigma.

Pieces... puzzle... fall into place...

I see you and raise you :)
20210604_125616.jpg

Back