• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Anguished Man - Haunted Painting

MrRING

Android Futureman
The painting is super creepy, but it's more effective just by itself...

http://www.perception9.com/ghosts-a....php?article=A-Haunted-Painting&item=00000180
The Anguished Man - a haunted painting with sinister paranormal or supernatural aspects?

I thought this might interest everyone ...

My Grandmother had this painting in her attic for twenty five years. She said it was evil. She told us she used to see the dark figure of a man around the house and at night she heard strange noises and crying.

She told me the artist committed suicide shortly after finishing it and that he had used his own blood mixed in with the oils. After she died we got the painting, it is currently in our basement.

Shortly after we got the painting various members of the family started seeing the dark figure of a man. At night we began hearing noises and just recently we have heard crying and moaning. The painting is still in our house and although I never believed in the paranormal or supernatural but I am now convinced there is something evil about this painting ...

Agreed it's just fourth rate corny tat, at least that's my opinion.

oldrover said:
Agreed it's just fourth rate corny tat, at least that's my opinion.

Really? I found it quite disturbing, then again that's art for ya!

Back