• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Art of Scrying With My Pictures

Georgek

Devoted Cultist
Being a Medium, I am able to gave entities take over my body.

Normally, I am just taken over and lose time.
Here I am under IR and the entities take over my etheric.

D4AYZd2WkAAQkeB.jpg
D4AYd67WAAEkjyV.jpg
D4AYiPzXoAAqdgl.jpg
D4AYsGjXsAYvtjB.jpg
D4AX8ScW4AEe64Z.jpg
These two are interesting as here we have a gladiator. Look carefully and see the armour plates in a kind of cross belt?
D4AYI3FWAAAXcKT.jpg
This one of me, is almost alien as there seems to be a vice holding my face?
D4AYQI8W4AAtb-z.jpg
D4AcOITWAAAXp1p.jpg

My girlfriend looks on as I change before her eyes. She cannot see this...only when the film is played back. Pict on left I have a beard.

Will the REAL Georgek come forward.....

D4AYA8dWkAEAvAY.jpg
Taken one year ago Age 67 years

What do you want...all singing all dancing 4k picture sessions with acrobatics thrown in?
We are dealing with the dead here.....

Perhaps next time. they will come through the door as I will sit them down and make them cups of tea?

D4CeDmNW0AAw9lZ.jpg

How about this one?

No..it is not Kirk Douglas....he is not dead yet. (I think?)

Last edited:
What do you want...all singing all dancing 4k picture sessions with acrobatics thrown in?
We are dealing with the dead here.....

Perhaps next time. they will come through the door as I will sit them down and make them cups of tea?

Do the dead object to high-fidelity electronics?

What do you want...all singing all dancing 4k picture sessions...
Why not?
Then there'd be no fuzziness or artefacts, so we could actually see what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Hello Yithian,

I do not think that they do?

They just accept. I also do EVPs but with me, they come on clear and stronger.

We were recording once whilst enjoying a cup of coffee as a woman queried our mugs of coffee. One said: "That is a nice pot" whilst the other lady corrected her by saying that it was not a pot"

I get this all the time and sometimes have to consult a dictionary because there are words in Old English that I had never come across before.

Having said that, there are some with higher engineering skills than I have. Their English you expect to be 'thee' and thoughs' but it is not.
People tend to depict ancient talk in a kind of dialect of old Norse. It is not.

I only got one American who came through in our living room and wondered what he was doing there?

The nice thing about this research is that it digs into your curiosity. I had to find out.

Apparently I live near the town of Eakring which is famous for it's oil wells. (yer...we do get oil here...lol)

Eakring supplied the oil for the fighter craft in WW2. We deployed personal and American pilots to protect this oil from RAF Ossington near by.

One of their craft got shot down as Hitler was trying to cripple Eakring but instead bombed Ollerton by mistake.

The American pilot that died fell near our house in our village near by.

I had to look up American slang to make sense of his conversation as he used the phase:- "Hell's bells won't do it!"
The exact meaning I am unaware off as it could mean the tinny sound of aircraft bullets hitting the enemy plane?

He gave me the name of his aircraft and wanted to know what had happened to it.

I filed the report and by fluke the dead pilots relatives saw my post and...well.....not too happy I am afraid. Dead meant dead but this is what makes this research interesting. You find information that you never expected.

Going back to your question...one Halloween we purchased this Jasper type small ghost that had LED lights. We placed the video camera next to it, as it got someone's curiosity going. They sniff about when something is new.

One remarked:- "Is THAT meant to be me?"

Visiting a haunted house, they find me curious and the first thing that they do is to try and get a reaction from me. They get no reaction and get bored. They normally get you in bed but I just say:- "Behave yourself" and turn over to go back to sleep.

I think this is why I do not need protection.....there is no surprise, anger, fear or emotion from me, so they cannot draw my energy. 99% are okay, but you get the 1% who are not very nice.

The thing with scrying, is that it is a slight possession . You lose a bit of time. It is not only their words that come to you, but their whole personality.

George

I thought scrying was the art of seeing the future (or sometimes the past) in objects? Like a mirror or water?

Are you well known where you come from, you give reading? (do not worry, I am not going to ask you for one) ;)

I thought scrying was the art of seeing the future (or sometimes the past) in objects? Like a mirror or water?
Well...a good question.....

I am seeing something in the past because these people are dead and are portraying themselves when they were alive.

Are you well known where you come from, you give reading? (do not worry, I am not going to ask you for one) ;)
No I am not...nor do I want to be at this particular time. I have to live amongst mortals and the last thing that I want is to be classed as a nut case. I am just an ordinary guy and as I am not getting paid, I don't want neighbours pointing the finger at me saying that here goes this crazy man....make sure the kids don't go near him.
If I was getting paid they may say that I am not mad after all to take all this on, I must be doing it for the money.

What can I say....that I do it for love?

Here I hope members will at least share my passion whether it be empathetic, sympathetic or apathetic.
You guys are meant to be mad by just talking about these things...lol What happens when they get me?

George

I am seeing something in the past because these people are dead and are portraying themselves when they were alive.

This isn't the only possible explanation.

I suppose they would see you as mad. but. we will defend you from the mental masses who have torches and pitchforks George, unless they get too close, then we leg it

I suppose they would see you as mad. but. we will defend you from the mental masses who have torches and pitchforks George, unless they get too close, then we leg it

The 'mental' people are the nice ones, generally, if a bit odd; just the kind of folk I prefer as neighbours. It's those normal types you've got to really watch out for... the ones who confuse a pediatrician with a nonce.

Not mad, just curious.
You want to hear what others say...lol Curiosity is the first stage to wanting to understand.

We are beyond hope matey.....(or mitty) You do not form curiosity around the demented...you avoid them....lol

It is us who are normal and they who are strange...but they are many and we are few. As numbers count in this game.

So it is us looking out and them looking in.

Think yourself lucky that you can escape with this excuse...lol

If they get hold of me, a shrink has enough work for 6 months...lol

Hmmmm..........I was hoping that you would say that all would give heart and soul to me and go down fighting?
I will just say that I am the village idiot and hope for mercy.

It is them B*ggers on this other forum I am worried about. One member was chisling away on a UFO in Area 51.

If they come out we could have a galactic war.

Back