• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Backwards Forehead Tattoo

Now this is a cool tattoo:
1629229295173.png

1629229341446.png

1629229472867.png

Adam Savage had a ruler tattooed onto his arm quite some time ago.
I think it's that last photo.

Here's a measuring tattoo. The owner has centimetres on the right hand and inches on the left - Centimetres tattoo.jpg

A designer's ruler and notepad tattoos -

notepad tattoo.jpg
Wouldn't suit me as I have ticklish wrists!

Funniest tattoo related story I've heard is one I heard on Radio Scotland some years ago when a caller told of a friend who decided to get a thistle tattooed on his back with the words "Scotland Forever" while living in Hong Kong.

He described what he wanted and the tattoo artist looked puzzled.
"Do you know what a thistle is? It's a plant, with spikes coming out-"
The tattoo artist indicated that he'd realized what the guy meant and now knew what a thistle was.

A few hours later, the tattoo was finished, and the guy had the chance to look at his new tattoo in a full-length mirror, and saw a perfectly rendered tattoo of...

A pineapple with Scotland Forever written on it.

Funniest tattoo related story I've heard is one I heard on Radio Scotland some years ago when a caller told of a friend who decided to get a thistle tattooed on his back with the words "Scotland Forever" while living in Hong Kong.

He described what he wanted and the tattoo artist looked puzzled.
"Do you know what a thistle is? It's a plant, with spikes coming out-"
The tattoo artist indicated that he'd realized what the guy meant and now knew what a thistle was.

A few hours later, the tattoo was finished, and the guy had the chance to look at his new tattoo in a full-length mirror, and saw a perfectly rendered tattoo of...

A pineapple with Scotland Forever written on it.
That's why you need to take a picture with you or look for an image on display. Cuts out the misunderstandings. :chuckle:

Back