• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your English is fine, it's the constant referencing to previous posts and external websites that I find hard to follow. I'll be honest when I say that I think your words are wasted on this forum. No one here is buying any of it.
Thanks for my English assessment.

Referencing past own writings, especially in this very thread, helps me give the whole picture. Repeating things is quite boring and even opens possible accusations to always saying the same things...to sell something. But I understand that whatever I say, I am sure to be wrong.

I don't ask anyone to buy anything from me, should it be figuratively or literally.

I just share analysis and experiences, should they be past or future. What people do with them is not my problem, especially when people disregard what I already wrote. I have experienced so many times that kind of attitude. That makes me be quite harsh sometimes (not very often actually), because most of the people want to hear what they are already ready to accept.

In other words, the general learning curve is far too slow compared to the stakes of the impending coming destruction of humanity. But sometimes, few people see the point and admit there are things they first didn't see coming.

What people think in forums, most of the time, is that the said forum mindset is more important than the truth, whatever the mindset, whatever the arguments, should they be factual or conceptual. For ufologists, religion is BS. For the religious, UFOs are BS. For the scientists, both are BS. And so on.

Everyone is convinced that they have the answer. At the end of the day everyone will undergo the coming destructive events accusing God, or who else, to not have being prepared, perfectly disregarding those who tried to warn them before hand.

When the Orleans UFO event will take place, what the vast majority of people will do is to trace the least clue about the Windsor family's change (the core of my initial question above than none replied to), in the hope to find reasons to bash and accuse them of all the trials people live, TOTALLY forgetting that what matters is the sacred nature of the end times this change implies, opening the personal possibility to be saved.

A self-assessment and repentance are far harder to do than cursing public people like this coming Windsor family for one's own hardships.

Last edited:
Thanks for my English assessement.

Referencing past own writings, especially in this very thread, helps me give the whole picture. Repeating things is quite boring and even opens possible accusations to always saying the same things...to sell something. But I understand that whatever I say, I am sure to be wrong.

I think this is the problem. You're referencing yourself and stating it's a recorded fact. I've noticed this is a thing with most bad authors of spooky books. They make bold, enticing and fanciful statements and then later on, refer to them as facts and 'already proved'.

I asked myself about this and told myself I'm right, so there's no point in arguing on this.

A couple of last points and then I really am done. I started out with this thread interested in what you had to say. I wished you well. BUT you have proved by your endless postings that you have no perception whatsoever of how your ideas and prophecies are being perceived and I guess most will have no idea why you continue to post.
People on here are very open minded so your assertion that "forum mindset is more important than the truth" is totally wrong. From my relative short time on here I find exactly the opposite to be the case- the truth is more important than any forum mindset. You are totally wrong in that respect.
I still wish you well and hope that you stay safe. Thats me really done on the subject :)

I think this is the problem. You're referencing yourself and stating it's a recorded fact. I've noticed this is a thing with most bad authors of spooky books. They make bold, enticing and fanciful statements and then later on, refer to them as facts and 'already proved'.

I asked myself about this and told myself I'm right, so there's no point in arguing on this.
What was a fact is that I already answered stuneville's questions. The past writings I was talking about were my posts here. Nothing else. So my posts are here to prove that I already replied to those questions.

A couple of last points and then I really am done. I started out with this thread interested in what you had to say. I wished you well. BUT you have proved by your endless postings that you have no perception whatsoever of how your ideas and prophecies are being perceived and I guess most will have no idea why you continue to post.
People on here are very open minded so your assertion that "forum mindset is more important than the truth" is totally wrong. From my relative short time on here I find exactly the opposite to be the case- the truth is more important than any forum mindset. You are totally wrong in that respect.
I still wish you well and hope that you stay safe. Thats me really done on the subject :)
You provide two opposed stances: how my ideas and prophecies (not mine actually) are being perceived (implicitely not accepted, what you call 'no perception', provided that a lack of acknowledgment would mean disagreement) VS open minded people here.

There are other places where people were far more eager to see and admit the correlations. So, I can compare people mindsets from various forums. Like stuneville says: A full picture is always helpful. I like to triangulate if possible - and that means more than one viewpoint.

What I explained is very easy to understand. On one hand a series of biblical prophecies, on the other the historic facts matching them. NONE here has ever admitted that they totally match, or, at least, that this is very troubling how they are corroborated from a given point of view (British Royal Heraldy), so many times (actually all times). Any open minded people would have admitted it. NONE did here.

The same for the aliens and UFOs in the Bible.

Why do I keep posting? For the simple reason that all the people reading this thread are not all the people answering into it.

Last edited:
Oh, for the name of...

I think we have proven conclusively that this, sadly, is the case.
A mere prediction is NOT a CONDITIONAL prediction.

You have proven nothing but that you now disregard my answers about the conditional tsunami warning case IN THE TEXT, and the abduction-experience-before-my-travel-by-plane case. The only thing you do is to prefer one version rather than mine, despite the evidences I provide versus the lack of evidence of the other parties.

You just fall into the same usual and common trap of the bashing techniques.

A mere prediction is NOT a CONDITIONAL prediction.

You have proven nothing but that you now disregard my answers about the conditional tsunami warning case IN THE TEXT, and the abduction-experience-before-my-travel-by-plane case. The only thing you do is to prefer one version rather than mine, despite the evidences I provide versus the lack of evidence of the other parties.

You just fall into the same usual and common trap of the bashing techniques.
This isn't going anywhere, is it? You'll just continue blaring away, altering your position every five minutes in vast self-righteous blocks of text.

So - I have made a decision. I will close this thread shortly. In the extremely unlikely event of a UFO event over Orleans this weekend, I will not only reopen it but also apologise publically. If there is none, then closed it stays.

Hi all,

It didn't happen yesterday but I have been told last night that it will be on next Tuesday November 21st 2017. What is totally logical given the way the intels were given.

..blah blah blah blah..

So, the news in the MSM could come next Friday November 24th 2017 on TV. The gap between the event and the news could come from the time to check the public docs (pics, vids) to avoid any fake and/or the time to make deals with the best footages owners.
So then, did it happen?

erm.... no.
I don't like to flatter people, but I have to say that your openmindness is true and a blessing for this forum. And you will be rewarded. That could be an excellent topic for an article in the Fortean Times Magazine, once occurred.
No, it won't. Because it didn't occur.

I made a promise, though. It went like this:
..In the extremely unlikely event of a UFO event over Orleans this weekend, I will not only reopen it but also apologise publically. If there is none, then closed it stays.
It didn't happen, I have neither need nor reason to apologise, and the thread stays closed. To end on a positive, though:
I never predicted anything per se.
At last! Something on which we all agree.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back