• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the UK Prime Minister come to speak in forums, especially in FT? Imagine the future king of UK and future Head of the Commonwealth of Nations representing the fourth of the earth.

love it.

Alien Overlords: Well Eric I hope you enjoyed the trip, right give us a min and we'll put you in charge of planet earth.

Eric: You've made the right choice, I am popular and charming after all.

Alien Overlords: Eric, one thing don't talk about this to anyone, we have the ability to transverse time and space but are a bit scared and don't want humans to kick off before they all die in some sort of mass-death thing that we've not thought out yet.

Eric: Obviously, I'm not an idiot.

dear forteantimies forum guess what just happened to me!

Dr Sutton would want a word with me. Or several words. So open it stays.

But I'd back you up:) (I was being flippant in case you hadn't realised..... ) The thread is quite revealing in terms of how other people see the world and reality. I just don't enjoy seeing people embarrass themselves, although embarrassment seems to be wholly lacking in some people.

But I'd back you up:) (I was being flippant in case you hadn't realised..... ) The thread is quite revealing in terms of how other people see the world and reality. I just don't enjoy seeing people embarrass themselves, although embarrassment seems to be wholly lacking in some people.
Yes, it is. There have been a lot of these sorts of threads over the years, and they usually burn themselves out once "the truth" mysteriously doesn't materialise. It'll always be difficult to argue with someone when their convictions are a matter of faith.

Anyway, so, here we are then. This morning's news from Orleans.

Any mention of UFOs? Mais non.

There is however a report of fish behaving oddly. I wonder if this will have something to do with Eric's prophecies? I have a sneaking feeling they'll be implicated somewhere along the line.

Hi all,

It didn't happen yesterday but I have been told last night that it will be on next Tuesday November 21st 2017. What is totally logical given the way the intels were given.

The expression 'Christ comes the 5th' actually meant the 5th day since 'January 1st' of our personal cycle, that is to say the 5th day from Friday November 17th 2017, 7th anniversary of our arrival at Orleans, as numerically showed by the Boss.

So, what happened (impressive vision of a sun-like UFO very close to our building in the astral plane) on Thursday November 16th 2017, aka the 'December 31st', really was the harbinger of our impending departure. The small blue being who told Eve this 'date' on April 21st 2012, added at that moment, as I have already mentioned it, a handful of days (first believed to be years in our physical time: 2012 + 5 = 2017), that is to say 5 days (like 5 fingers in a hand) beyond 'December 31st'. Hence November 21st. Note that there are 7 months, exactly, between April 21st and November 21st.

Besides, I have seen this number 21 in another vision which showed an amiotic sack, where this number was, from which my name was 'escaping' from a womb, letting me think that it was about my birthday.

So, the news in the MSM could come next Friday November 24th 2017 on TV. The gap between the event and the news could come from the time to check the public docs (pics, vids) to avoid any fake and/or the time to make deals with the best footages owners.

No.

Because... we could, in this thread, be looking at the overture to one of the single, most important events in not just Fortean annals, but mainstream World history. We could be seeing one, or more, of the greatest questions mankind has ever posed answered, and this is the zero point being telegraphed, here, to us.

Or it might not.

It's going to be one of them. It's my duty to keep an open mind, and an open thread. Besides, in the admittedly unlikely event that this actually happens and I'd closed the thread that predicted it, Dr Sutton would want a word with me. Or several words. So open it stays.

I don't like to flatter people, but I have to say that your openmindness is true and a blessing for this forum. And you will be rewarded. That could be an excellent topic for an article in the Fortean Times Magazine, once occurred.

That could be an excellent topic for an article in the Fortean Times Magazine, once occurred.
If it occurs.

Are you going to give us a further date, just in case it doesn't happen on the 21st (for some reason to be announced in the 24th) either?

If it occurs.

Are you going to give us a further date, just in case it doesn't happen on the 21st (for some reason to be announced in the 24th) either?
Hello stuneville. Yes, of course, if it occurs. I do understand your viewpoint and know what it looks like from an exterior eye. No, i am not going to give another date. People are surely above 'tired and angry' now. But I had to provide you with explanations that make sense, even to me, for this new date (November 21st 2017) which could actually be in the night between the 21st and the 22nd! BUT AGAIN, you should certainly have to wait for NOV 24 to have a confirmation or not in the MSM.

Understand that we have been given intels since years which already came true so many times, and that our faith in their words is very strong because it lasts since childhood for my wife, and since years for me. Everything showed has come true until now. The only problem is for pinning the right date for this so important event having the power to change the fate of humanity, not because of us, but due to the divine program coming with it. Or, differently said, event that is a turning point of the end times calendar coming from a prophecy which has been fulfilled until now, as showed in my book.

As a matter of fact, you surely have noted that my book is no more on public access on purpose. I hope enough people have already downloaded it to share it with those they estimate enough, including in this FT forum.

Yesterday night was November 16th. :huh:
'December 31st' is in italic for it seems to be a metaphorical last day of a personal cycle, those of our arrival at Orleans, France, on November 17th 2010 (first full day here), 7 years ago.

I’d just like to take this opportunity to point out that if EricJulien is thinking that Jesus, Mary, the Nordic and Blue aliens turning up in a bookies dream finish is going to change mankind in any way..... yes.... in the short term.... but if you look at where we now are since Jesus last turned up, well... we pretty much reset to factions and screwups.

I’m interested that EricJulien has been chosen as the new Adam and he has a new Eve ready for modification. I’d like to ask what form of modification is necessary for this whole thing to happen?
It happens that Eve's uncle has been asked, in vivid dreams several times by an angel, before she was born, to persuade her mother to name her that way, while her mother was reluctant for this name. Facing the insistance of that angel, her mother finally accepted it.

We don't know, except the resemblance of William and Kate, what will be the modifications to be made in our future new bodies. What we know is that we will have new skills compared to the average humans.

Eric, you certainly are brave to propose another date.

If it doesn't work out then either, please do drop in so we know you're ok.

'December 31st' is in italic for it seems to be a metaphorical last day of a personal cycle, those of our arrival at Orleans, France, on November 17th 2010 (first full day here), 7 years ago.
You are confusing me. Use logic, please.

You are confusing me. Use logic, please.
Our personal yearly cycle (arrival at Orleans in 2010, on Nov 16th at 16 o'clock, hence full first day on Nov 17th 2010) is from November 17th (named 'January 1st' by the ETs) to November 16th (named 'December 31st' by the ETs).

Our personal yearly cycle (arrival at Orleans in 2010, on Nov 16th at 16 o'clock, hence full first day on Nov 17th 2010) is from November 17th (named 'January 1st' by the ETs) to November 16th (named 'December 31st' by the ETs).
Ahhh, OK. 'Anniversary'. Gotcha.

love it.

Alien Overlords: Well Eric I hope you enjoyed the trip, right give us a min and we'll put you in charge of planet earth.

Eric: You've made the right choice, I am popular and charming after all.

Alien Overlords: Eric, one thing don't talk about this to anyone, we have the ability to transverse time and space but are a bit scared and don't want humans to kick off before they all die in some sort of mass-death thing that we've not thought out yet.

Eric: Obviously, I'm not an idiot.

dear forteantimies forum guess what just happened to me!
Christ ONLY will be in charge of planet earth (named Lord of the earth).

Maybe you refer, when saying 'we have the ability to transverse time and space but are a bit scared and don't want humans to kick off', to the return date I don't want to disclose as stated here:

I don't want to disclose the return date for obvious security reasons. Imagine for a while fanatics waiting for us with military guns the moment we come back.

I fear for those fanatics. Not the other way around. That would be not very adapted to start with a retaliation against humans to announce the return of Christ and his promise to take the elect.

It'll always be difficult to argue with someone when their convictions are a matter of faith.
There are two kinds of faith. Those coming from a mere intellectual or spiritual conviction. And those coming from the multiple fulfillment of intels (rather a scientific approach). Ours is of the second category. That makes a big difference. For us faith = trust.

Would you deny fulfilled premonitory visions?

There are two kinds of faith. Those coming from a mere intellectual or spiritual conviction. And those coming from the multiple fulfillment of intels (rather a scientific approach). Ours is of the second category. That makes a big difference.

Would you deny fulfilled premonitory visions?
If said "fulfilment of intels" keep on manifestly not being anything of the sort, then yes, I would.

For the record, I do believe in predictions and prophesies: some have come true, demonstrably. But just because they did so, it doesn't automatically confer credibility on all predictions and prophesies.

If said "fulfilment of intels" keep on not happening, then yes, I would.
I was speaking about those intels already fulfilled, of course. Not those still to be fulfilled. You honestly couldn't deny the fulfilled visions. But it's easier to talk about the past, proved by your experience, with the related premonitory visions now better understood, than the future still blurry due to the way you could combine the data related to it.

It's like the Bible prophecies. There are the parts already fulfilled until now, proved by history, and the parts still to come. In both case (ours and the Bible), the only 'tiny' detail is the way to interpret those intels about events still to come. But once you properly got the good context, that is to say the past through the right figures and places in history, like we got the good context through our own experiences (fulfilled visions), this limits the time window of the events still to come. Like I edited above, for us: faith = trust.

Remember that I said that we have had +200 ET contacts, mostly psychic, sometimes physical.
A big part of them already regards the past personal experiences, therefore NOW fulfilled (I didn't speak about them yet).

Last edited:
I was speaking about those intels already fulfilled, of course. ..

Remember that I said that we have had +200 ET contacts, mostly psychic, sometimes physical.
A big part of them already regards the past personal experiences, therefore NOW fulfilled (I didn't speak about them yet).
Frankly, if you;re asking me if I believe in "prophesies / intels " which have been retro-fitted to match past events - no, I don't. With the greatest respect, you can make anything match anything if you look hard enough and harbour sufficient amounts of wishful thinking.

No, Eric - what we're interested in is testable, quantifiable predictions, which you are promising to make, but have yet to come true. We do have patience and open-minds, but neither is inexhaustible.

I was speaking about those intels already fulfilled, of course. Not those still to be fulfilled. You honestly couldn't deny the fulfilled visions. But it's easier to talk about the past, proved by your experience, with the related premonitory visions now better understood, than the future still blurry due to the way you could combine the data related to it.

It's like the Bible prophecies. There are the parts already fulfilled until now, proved by history, and the parts still to come. In both case (ours and the Bible), the only 'tiny' detail is the way to interpret those intels about events still to come. But once you properly got the good context, that is to say the past through the right figures and places in history, like we got the good context through our own experiences (fulfilled visions), this limits the time window of the events still to come. Like I edited above, for us: faith = trust.

Forgive me--I haven't been following this thread--but would you care to say anything about your ultra-fast UFO experience at Reims Air Base?

Frankly, if you're asking me if I believe in "prophesies / intels " which have been retro-fitted to match past events - no, I don't. With the greatest respect, you can make anything match anything if you look hard enough and harbour sufficient amounts of wishful thinking.

No, Eric - what we're interested in is testable, quantifiable predictions, which you are promising to make, but have yet to come true. We do have patience and open-minds, but neither is inexhaustible.
Nothing has been retro-fitted to match past events. For example, when I heard the voice telling me on August 3rd 2009, while we still lived in Georgia, USA, with no more money, that we will go the 'fertile lands on the 7th' along with the vision of our travel to France, more exactly to the center of France where we never lived before, without any connection with French people, there was no wishful thinking at all for we were unable to do so. But it is exactly what happened. And we have a big amount of such examples. A lot!

So, until now, what was conveyed (told and showed) to us was always related to personal events, not possibly verifiable by 'foreigners' (out of our couple), with few exceptions.

Now, I do listen to you and confirm my (corrected for the 'when') statements which will now interact with the public arena:

- WHAT: abduction of two people (us, Eve and Eric) with the coming of Christ and other ETs (including small blue beings and Tall blonds (angels of God)) in a (several?) spaceship(s?). Verifiable facts: strange phenomena (MSM) + two people missing (if mentioned in the MSM). The rest (who is coming) won't be checked before several years.

- WHY: to change us (upgrade and change of bodies) and teach us about various topics and skills, for a number of days, to then start the end times period, once returned to earth in United Kingdom, as the Two Witnesses of the chapter 11 of the Book of Revelation, that is to say as the NEW William and Catherine, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (Windsor family), along with the NEW Prince George (future Christ embodied in the new George's body) and NEW Princess Charlotte (future cherub), end times period starting with the four horsemen, that is to say, the return of Christ (white rider), the war in heaven (red rider), the rapture of the 144,000 (black rider) and the third world war (pale rider), these four consecutive and superimposed periods occurring within 1,260 days in a growing fractal calendar (84, 168, 336 and 672 days). After this 1,260 days period the antichrist rises for 42 months. Verifiable facts: sudden change of program / behavior of William and Kate + increase of UFO sigthings and missing people + William becoming king of UK + WWIII starting in 2019 + murder of William and Kate in Jerusalem + resurrection of W&K and their rapture in a UFO. All of this being in the time frame of 1,260 days from the moment we return as them in December 2017.

- WHERE: Orleans, France, in downtown, at the 48th parallel (Nostradamus' prophecy of the souls switch (transmigration) in the epistle to Henrycus Secondus) where Orleans is. Verifiable facts: location (Orleans, France) mentioned in the MSM.

- WHEN: November 21st / 22nd 2017, just after the 7th anniversary of our arrival at Orleans. Hour unknown. Return date to UK known, but not to be publically disclosed. Verifiable facts: given date in the MSM few days later.

Nothing has been retro-fitted to match past events. For example, when I heard the voice telling me on August 3rd 2009, while we still lived in Georgia, USA, with no more money, that we will go the 'fertile lands on the 7th' along with the vision of our travel to France, more exactly to the center of France where we never lived before, without any connection with French people, there was no wishful thinking at all for we were unable to do so. But it is exactly what happened. And we have a big amount of such examples. A lot!
Did you tell any third parties about this at the time? Did you get them to witness this as a prophecy? You helpfully answer thus..
So, until now, what was conveyed (told and showed) to us was always related to personal events, not possibly verifiable by 'foreigners' (out of our couple), with few exceptions.
So no, not verifiable then. And nor is, as far as I can tell, any of this:
..Verifiable facts: sudden change of program / behavior of William and Kate + increase of UFO sigthings and missing people + William becoming king of UK + WWIII starting in 2019 + murder of William and Kate in Jerusalem + resurrection of W&K and their rapture in a UFO. All of this being in the time frame of 1,260 days from the moment we return as them in December 2017.
If any of these happen, then yes, they will be verifiable. But they are not verifiable yet.
- WHERE: Orleans, France, in downtown, at the 48th parallel (Nostradamus' prophecy of the souls switch (transmigration) in the epistle to Henrycus Secondus) where Orleans is. Verifiable facts: location (Orleans, France) mentioned in the MSM.
Ditto.
- WHEN: November 21st / 22nd 2017, just after the 7th anniversary of our arrival at Orleans. Hour unknown. Return date to UK known, but not to be publically disclosed. Verifiable facts: given date in the MSM few days later.
And what do you propose we do about this discussion if this then doesn't happen by next weekend, Eric?

Last edited:
Forgive me--I haven't been following this thread--but would you care to say anything about your ultra-fast UFO experience at Reims Air Base?
No matter. Here is an excerpt of my book 'Children of the stars':

A radar contact at 28,000 kilometers/hour.

Let us precisely return to the exotic spaceships, at the time where I was a military air controller. After my failure at Aulnat, I rebounded by accepting a five year contract as an air controller. During my training, I worked ardently and finished second of my class.

Then I was assigned at the control tower of Rheims on the 112 air base. The extraterrestrials had given me an appointment there. I specify, right now, that I had never read works on UFOs before the experience of 1990, year of the psychic contact evoked in my introduction, even if the subject disconcerted me.

Truthfully, I was skeptic and this topic did not interest me for the simple and good reason that only spirituality interested me. UFO and spirituality did not match at all in my mind. This is why I perfectly understand the incredulity of the skeptics that I come across. I felt for a long time the same disdain for eccentrics and their extraterrestrial buddies. Recently, I learned this from an inner voice: "listen to the words and feel your aversion towards them, they will show you the path which you have to travel along". Here is the observation of my air controller period.

In 1983, one weekday towards 11h30 in the morning, I saw a radar echo going at 28,000 km/h! It crossed from east to west my panoramic screen at the north of the base. I had to modify the scale from fifty to a hundred nautical1 miles to follow it. By doing this, it reappeared on the new target.

I deduced this speed with a simple rule of three, knowing that the antenna of the SRE radar turned in 7.5 seconds per turn and that the distance scale was directly available on the scope. Its altitude was unknown to me (interval estimated between a hundred and fifty meters and thirteen kilometers). I was the only witness because my colleagues, in accordance with the planning of the day, either were occupied, or for the majority were at the mess for lunch.

I asked the radar technician at once if there was an anomaly in the detection module. He answered me negatively. During this appearance, I had intentionally deactivated the secondary detection (transponder), thus confirming a large and shining primary echo. There was no erratic cobblestone and the air traffic was of low intensity. No weather report could make us suppose that a temperature reversal had been able to take place at this time.

In any event, the speed of the radar blip was too high to confuse it with this phenomenon. This strange echo was also incompatible with the altitude of a satellite at least eight to ten times higher which could have explained it. This speed of 28,000 km/h is close to that of certain satellites. To be more precise, it is the escape velocity of terrestrial attraction. Escape! That means that it's moving away from the Earth.

Thus the detection lobe of the SRE radar, dedicated to the local control of airdrome, was too weak for such a coincidence. In any event, the satellites always go from west to east, the opposite of what I had seen on my radar blip, to benefit from the movement of the Earth and to conserve the expensive propulsion load. It was useless to launch the least scramble and to start the hunt while in permanent warning. The fighters would not have time to even reach the interception course before the echo leaves the national territory.

I must add that at that time, I was preparing myself for an internal exam of the Air Force to become an officer. It would have been very unwelcome to testify to this observation. It was good that I did not testify because, some months later, a colleague became witness to a very spectacular observation, reported below, which was simply filed.

One can wonder why one should testify to authorities if a testimonial report ends up in a closet. Besides, the UFO phenomenon does not interest most controllers. Ridicule had extended its empire. A testimony of this nature could appear doubtful with regards to the aptitude of a controller to do his job.

The law of silence also prevails in the milieu of military pilots. The majority of the spontaneously described observations, although much too rare, are that of pilots within the framework of an airmiss (quasi-collision) involving an investigation procedure for the establishment of the responsibilities, the factor of proximity thus largely limiting the occurrences of testimonies, in any case those which could get to the media.

Reports exist but the duty, or rather the obligation of silence, prevents the military controllers from expressing themselves. What the public could be unaware of is that all flights in high altitude, except situation of air infighting, are piloted with instruments and that, because of this, the crews have their nose in the handlebar, i.e. their eyes on the instruments.

As for flights at low altitude, known as tactics, at high speed and sight, the dispersion of attention is summarized to a to and from between the altimeter, the relief, the navigation chart and one's fellow crew members and, this, in a field of vision often limited to ninety degrees. It is thus not relevant to believe that military pilots, except for helicopter pilots, are the best to observe UFOs.

The military controller has, in addition, obligation, within the framework of a strict procedure, extremely fortunately very rare, to connect 100% oxygen when a doubt emerges on the integrity or the faculties of a pilot, after acrobatic maneuvers, amongst other things, which would have made him lose his landmarks. The observation of a UFO belongs to these inherent situations. No fighter pilot has vocation to be made fun of on the frequency or elsewhere, for advancement for example.

An extraterrestrial ship on a military air base.

1984. The case which follows is more astonishing. My colleague, the warrant officer Joseph Ohayon [full name disclosed here in FT for the first time], is an experienced air controller. He had nearly twenty years of career at the time of the events. He confided in me for a reason that I could never explain. He was at his post at the watchtower of the control tower of Rheims. The date is too vague in my mind to mention it.

Since my meeting with the physicist about which I will talk later, a number of memories of this type were hidden in my memory. I did not have as an ambition to make them public. Mr J.O. had been the witness of the appearance of a machine in the shape of a saucer very close to the ground, at approximately five or ten meters. He estimated the size of the UFO to be ten or fifteen meters in diameter. It should be specified that air controllers have a developed sense of observation, in particular of distances and altitudes, even for very fast apparatuses. Every day, they have, in front of their eyes, the same static and dynamic landmarks, in all seasons and through any type of weather. The smallest anomaly is located at once.

Taking into account the orientation of the control tower, the machine which faced him was at the north, flanked at the foot of a small and almost deserted hill, between this one and the tower. The aforementioned hill, and not the sky, was thus in the background. Red and green whirling lights girded the circular outline of the machine. This UFO remained stationary during a good ten minutes above the command center of the base!

At that time, I lived on the air base at less than two hundred meters of this command center. The observation of my colleague took place at night, period during which the estimate of distances is more delicate. However, my building was on the control tower - command center axis.

Did the ship actually fly over my living quarters? The room where I had been sleeping? In any case, my colleague initially believed that it was an illusion. Truthfully, he could not believe his eyes, him who was so skeptic. He hesitated to inform his colleagues of the approach room (radar control room) because he did not of course know how long this appearance was going to last.

He finally asked them if an echo was appearing on the screen. But he forgot that stationery echos, i.e. natural and artificial obstacles near the radar antenna, prohibited any detection and could thus not confirm his visual observation. This request proved that his landmarks had been blurred because, normally, he would have never made it. Then the machine took off very quickly as if this warning had been detected by the extraterrestrials. Knowing that it takes about two minutes to go up to the watchtower from the approach room at the ground floor, no other witness could attest to the observation.

It however was duly described in a report that my colleague, of a rationalist naturalness, gave to the military authorities. The authorities called in the GEPAN2 of Toulouse which came to Rheims. The investigation lasted several days. No official report was ever returned to him, nor to his colleagues. The warrant officer J.O. resigned a few months later. I seriously doubt that this serious controller engaged himself in some sort of hoax, while obviously not making any publicity with regards to this observation. What is most disconcerting in this business is that at no time did the GEPAN give a report of this testimony in its official publications, at least to my knowledge. Is this because a UFO was introduced with impunity on a French air base?

For my part, I did not make any direct UFO observation before 1990, except for the orange ball. On the other hand, among my eventful psychic experiences of the last century, there are two that I must report.

1Ninety to a hundred and eighty kilometers.

2Groupement d'Etudes des Phénomènes Aériens Non identifiés (Grouping of Studies of Unidentified Air Phenomena), today GEIPAN, Group of Study and Information of Unidentified Air Phenomena, after having been the SEPRA, Service of Studies of Rare Aerospace Phenomena (until June 2004).

Did you tell any third parties about this at the time? Did you get them to witness this as a prophecy? You helpfully answer thus..

So no, not verifiable then. And nor is, as far as I can tell, any of this:

If any of these happen, then yes, they will be verifiable. But they are not verifiable yet.

Ditto.

And what do you propose we do about this discussion if this then doesn't happen by next weekend, Eric?
Our journey in this life, with Eve, has been a series of tests, from heaven, of faith and solitude. Our experiences were so strange and unbelievable that everyone went away. What we have finally understood is that the evidence of the alien / UFO phenomenon is managed by the heaven in such a way that only the chosen people must be able to provide such evidence in a time frame deciced in advance, the one I am talking about.

Before the right time it's too early. After it's too late. So, that's why I focused so much on the right time through my numerous attempts to decode our ET intels. It will be more than historic. It will be cosmic. The multiple failures (wrong dates) just show how real I am.

As for this thread, you will have to face a dilemma. Maybe you should make it die while no one will post anymore...if nothing happens. Of course, I know they will come. But again, I don't control the public's deeds nor the MSM's spreading (time and nature of the news).

Before the right time it's too early. After it's too late. So, that's why I focused so much on the right time through my numerous attempts to decode our ET intels. It will more than historic. It will be cosmic. The multiple failures just show how real I am.
Have you ever heard of Jeremy Hunt? He has a similar outlook in the face of what others would see as unconvincing evidence.
As for this thread, you will have to face a dilemma. Maybe you should make it die while no one will post anymore...if nothing happens. Of course, I know they will come. But again, I don't control the public deeds nor the MSM spreading (time and nature of the news).
We'll review it as we go on, I think - but bear in mind, the more promises you make, the more promises you need to keep, or people will drift away of their own volition.

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of Jeremy Hunt? He has a similar outlook in the face of what others would see as unconvincing evidence.

We'll review it as we go on, I think - but bear in mind, the more promises you make, the more promises you need to keep, or people will drift away of their own volition.
No, I don't know Jeremy Hunt. Never heard about him. The only thing I can do is to invite people to read my books and articles (available for free on the net) to see how convincing are their thesis and experiences:

- The Science of Extraterrestrials.
- Children of the Stars.
- The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!

Now, the impending event I announce here is a kind of super-extra-unique-prediction, never found elsewhere.

Basically, this thread is, first of all, about the Bible prophecies (see the title), and it contains a lot of excerpts of my book. Hence the coherence of the thread title and its content. Besides, my own 'promise' is just an addition to these Bible prophecies. Where you see a prediction, I see a warning. While you look for evidences, I am looking for saved people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back