• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one revealing this souls switch is me, Eric Julien, often 'exposed' as a 'fraud' by uninformed people (or shills), not the future William.
Whoever would say such a thing?
Who could believe me, as Eric? The reptilian thing is a meme, not a truth. In any case, a souls switch would mean the replacement of those reptilians, anyway.
How do you know it's a meme?

So, what would be your feeling and reaction to the Orleans UFO event news, provided that you know it to be related to the change of the royal family as mentioned above? What would you think and do?

Whoever would say such a thing?

How do you know it's a meme?
Google my name. Many false and flaming stories. Go read on page five my post addressing that point here.

I know it's a meme because we met reptilians too. It does work the way people think it works. Reptilians don't need public figures far too easily and possibly exposed but those with 'middle powerful' positions in the shadow.

So, what would be your feeling and reaction to the Orleans UFO event news, provided that you know it to be related to the change of the royal family as mentioned above? What would you think and do?
Let's see if the Orleans UFO thing happens first, shall we?

Meanwhile as you recommend I'm googling what others have to say. A full picture is always helpful.

Let's see if the Orleans UFO thing happens first, shall we?

Meanwhile as you recommend I'm googling what others have to say. A full picture is always helpful.
It's a pity. I would have loved to know in advance what you would think and do with that news in mind. Full picture of what? What people think or the truth?

Truth is either subjective or objective, Eric. I like to triangulate if possible - and that means more than one viewpoint.

upload_2017-11-19_10-34-52.jpeg

Where's @JimELUCIER when you need him? I'd love to hear his take on all of this.

Also Eric, why Orleans and not say, outside Buckingham Palace in London? Or has that been clearly stated upthread or in the Bible somewhere?

Full picture of what? What people think or the truth?
OK. Let's go for truth. Just answer the following:

Did you, or did you not, in April 2006 predict that a comet fragment would collide with the Earth, causing an Atlantic mega-tsunami?

Was there actually a comet fragment that collided with the Earth, causing an Atlantic mega-tsunami?

In this post, from yesterday at 15.06, you talk about your time as an Air Traffic Controller, and tracking a super-fast UFO. You also have asserted that after this you were taken aboard said UFO and taught to fly it by the aliens who operated it. Is this true?

If it is true, how come a police investigation into your whereabouts at this time revealed that you were actually on holiday, on the Island of Reunion?

That'll do for the moment.

Truth is either subjective or objective, Eric. I like to triangulate if possible - and that means more than one viewpoint.
If truth is subjective, then lies are too, isn't it?

So, the lies of others speaking about me can be truths for you. Is that your line of thinking? If you triangulate with false references, how could you know the real target location? I know it's a normal phase, looking for external viewpoints. But when these viewpoints are all based on initial lies and/or misunderstandings, you will never find the truth.

Besides, when I asked you a simple question (what would be your thinking and reaction with the Orleans UFO event in the news?), you replied to me: let's see if the Orleans UFO thing happens first, shall we?

So, I can tell you the same. This way you will have a direct echo of the truth, and not a mind already full of lies.

Where's @JimELUCIER when you need him? I'd love to hear his take on all of this.

Also Eric, why Orleans and not say, outside Buckingham Palace in London? Or has that been clearly stated upthread or in the Bible somewhere?
It has been clearly stated upthread: 1) indirectly in the Bible prophecies (souls switch with twice 1,260 days), and 2) directly in Nostradamus' epistle to Henry II (48th degree of transmigration (= souls switch), with Orleans exactly on this parallel). It has been fully explained in the excerpts of the book I provided in this thread.

OK. Let's go for truth. Just answer the following:

Did you, or did you not, in April 2006 predict that a comet fragment would collide with the Earth, causing an Atlantic mega-tsunami?

Was there actually a comet fragment that collided with the Earth, causing an Atlantic mega-tsunami?

In this post, from yesterday at 15.06, you talk about your time as an Air Traffic Controller, and tracking a super-fast UFO. You also have asserted that after this you were taken aboard said UFO and taught to fly it by the aliens who operated it. Is this true?

If it is true, how come a police investigation into your whereabouts at this time revealed that you were actually on holiday, on the Island of Reunion?

That'll do for the moment.
You already had the answers in my post. I said: Go read on page five my post addressing that point here.

So here are details, AGAIN, of the CONDITIONAL Tsunami Alert in May 2006:

What the Iron Skeptic article author just forgot (what Randi himself admitted to exist, but, in his supreme objectivity, just forgot to check!) is the conditional nature of the May 25th 2006 Tsunami Alert..../...

Except the Orleans UFO event for which I ignored for a long time the conditions to be fulfilled first (I already explained what conditions have to be fulfilled), the only other prediction I launched was the conditional May 25th 2006 Tsunami Alert.

The latter depended on the policy change of the US Bush administration vis-a-vis the threat, against Iran, of a preemptive nuclear attack in mid-2006 (the ETs fear the nuclear explosions for the spiritual realm / space-time fabric), provided that the Divine Strake test in Nevada aiming at testing a bunker penetrator (simulation of a nuclear warhead with a 700 tons conventional weapon) had to be cancelled for not undergoing the effects of a fragment of the comet SW3 crossing the ecliptic plane of the earth on May 25th 2006 (and possibly waking up the sub-marine volcanoes triggering the possible tsunami), what I ignored when I received the ET warning.

It happened that this test has been cancelled ON May 25th 2006, what all my attackers just disregarded. So, the tsunami didn't take place since the ETs prevented the SW3 fragment to have such effects. My warning was then a SUCCESS!

Of course, I could elaborate on why some fragments of SW3 actually were real dangers for the earth (unlike the main parts of SW3 as I announced it myself), on the Pacific Peril drill on May 23 - 25 2006, decided AFTER my warning, and the earthquake and tsunami killing +6,000 people on May 27th 2006! But who cares about the 'details'?

So here are details, AGAIN, of the BOARDING in an alien ship just BEFORE my travel to the Reunion Island in 2004:

Another lie about me on the net: I would have claimed to reach the Reunion Island with an ET ship.​

I went to the Reunion Island by plane where my family remained (I was separated from my ex-wife, not the present future Witness I live with since 2015, for months). Most of the people inferred that I went to this Indian Ocean island there with an ET spaceship because I experienced an ET flight just the night preceding that trip by plane to the Reunion Island. In other words, people accused me of cheating and lying because of THEIR assumption. But more than this.

The only proof the French ufologists could have had from my ET experience was available in the field from which the ET ship, where I was for my abduction, took off. But NO ONE CAME to check, NOT EVEN the SEPRA!

But THE MILITARY, who NEVER came before and NEVER came after that event, in that area, CAME FOR 10 MNS TO CHECK THE FIELD OF MY UFO EVENT, just 10 days after the event.

So, the French UFO mafia accused me of many things when they never checked anything in situ from my claims. Even, Pierre Antoni, pilot for Air Inter at that time, in touch with this French UFO mafia, who asked the future Witness to have a remote viewing training to do as she and I did, came at home when I just left the metropolitan France to the Reunion Island just after my abduction.

HE NEVER MADE ANY CHECK OF THE FIELD JUST OPENED NEXT DOOR FOR THE UFO COMMUNITY WHILE THE OTHER FUTURE WITNESS MENTIONED HIM THAT FIELD AS MY ABDUCTION SPOT. The Gendarmerie NEVER DID THE LEAST CHECK TOO.

SO, all of these French ufologists are just lazy self-appointed UFO researchers and notorious liars, except for their followers (and they are numerous as the Iron Skeptic article shows it).​

So, the 'police investigation' was not the proof against my UFO experience (after which I left France by plane) but that I was in the Reunion Island (point of arrival by plane). What I confirmed in an email to Eve.

Last edited:
Regarding above comments.....http://www.theironskeptic.com/articles/julien/julien.htm

from 2004.....over 13 years ago...scroll down for the English translation..
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_I_1d.htm
Already mentioned: Go read on page five my post addressing that point here.

So here are details, AGAIN, of the LIES and MISUNDERSTANDING on the net:

There are several topics from my past writings. The Science of Extraterrestrials, the ET World Message 'Do You Wish That We Show Up?, the May 25th 2006 Conditional Tsunami Alert and our personal rapture through The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!

Each of those topics has been subject to virulent controversies, and many people have mixed them to the point of confusing them. So, everything became a fraud to sell more books, or whatever attention seeker I would be, all of this being reinforced by articles full of lies and / or misunderstandings / misinterpretations / inventions, sometimes made on purpose, sometimes and often written unconsciously based on original desired lies from attackers. Repeat a lie a thousand times it becomes a truth. And the parrots are everywhere, unlike me. That's internet today.

What the Iron Skeptic article author just forgot (what Randi himself admitted to exist, but, in his supreme objectivity, just forgot to check!) is the conditional nature of the May 25th 2006 Tsunami Alert.../...

I used the pseudonymous Jean Ederman to not promote myself through the true ET world referendum 'Do You Wish That We Show Up?'.

How many books do you have for sale Eric?
I ask as this thread is bordering on promotion.
You already had the answers in my post. I said: Go read on page five my post addressing that point here.

So here are details, AGAIN, of the books spreading:

The French version of The Science of Extraterrestrials was published a year and half after that ET experience, after and despite a smear campaign flooded the French forums. But the content of that book was already in those forums, and the main scientist having first accused me of plagiarism admitted that there was NO plagiarism at all. That's why my publisher published my book.

My second book 'Enfants des Etoiles' was published in French only, and it was a coincidence with the Conditional Tsunami Alert since , among many aspects, I elaborated on the ET world message already spread since one year and half, while the conditional tsunami warning was worldwide, or rather for the coastlands around the Atlantic ocean. In other words, I, and my faithful publisher, took the great risk that it would be a failure.

All my books are for free on internet, and the new book (the biblical prophecies) is also for free. I don't get any fee from my books (or so few every two years) since, precisely, my books are now free ebooks online.

It's one think to make a research on internet, it's another to know the truth and understand the whole story (you should beware of attackers and fake news).​

You also missed this post of mine:

As a matter of fact, you surely have noted that my book is no more on public access on purpose. I hope enough people have already downloaded it to share it with those they estimate enough, including in this FT forum.​

Already mentioned - that's a great deal of obfuscation. I asked for direct, straight, binary answers. I think It's time to cut the bull, Eric
Your questions were:

Was there actually a comet fragment that collided with the Earth, causing an Atlantic mega-tsunami?​

Since my linked reference to my previous post, provided before your questions, showed you that the 2006 tsunami alert was conditional, and that the condition (cancellation of the Divine Strake test ON May 25th 2006) has been respected, your questions were unuseful and biased.

So, I provided a CONDITIONAL tsunami alert to the public (not a prediction per se), and no one was able to say whether a fragment of SW3 didn't dive in the Atlantic ocean (no witness in the middle of a huge desert of water). My post explained why there was no mega-tsunami (fulfilled condition).

Your other question was:

If it is true, how come a police investigation into your whereabouts at this time revealed that you were actually on holiday, on the Island of Reunion?​

Maybe I wasn't clear enough, This is Eve who asked for a research on a missing person, me. I didn't warned her immediately of my flight by plane to the Reunion Island for security reasons (reptilian interactions).

But the story has been transformed by some liars into a 'lie' from me about me going with a an alien spaceship to the Reunion Island. What I never wrote or said. These people used the police investigation as a proof of my 'lie', while they were the ones who invented that scenario in the first hand.

Last edited:
Already mentioned - that's a great deal of obfuscation. I asked for direct, straight, binary answers. I think It's time to cut the bull, Eric
So, when I asked for a direct, straight, binary answer about what / how you would think and react with the Orleans UFO event, your obfuscation is legitimate (wait and see).

When I show you what were my previous explicative answers, perfectly giving you the answer (no need to ask if the tsunami happened since it didn't thanks to a fulfilled condition), it doesn't count?

Last edited:
So, when I asked a direct, straight, binary answer about what you would think and react with the Orleans UFO event, your obfuscation is legitimate (wait and see).
Ok. I will be extraordinarily surprised.
When I show you what were my previous explicative answers, perfectly giving you the answer (no need to ask if the tsunami happened since it didn't thanks to a fulfilled condition), it doesn't count?
No. Because predicting something that doesn't then happen is not a prediction. Saying X will happen unless it doesn't proves precisely nothing, and doing so repeatedly just reinforces the view that you are at best misguided or at worst fraudulent. Surely you can see this?

Ok. I will be extraordinarily surprised.

No. Because predicting something that doesn't then happen is not a prediction. Saying X will happen unless it doesn't proves precisely nothing, and doing so repeatedly just reinforces the view that you are at best misguided or at worst fraudulent. Surely you can see this?
Thanks for your direct answer. Extraordinarily surprised then.

I never predicted anything per se. Using the conditional tense several times in my very first article, I WARNED that IF the nuclear simulation test (Divine Starke test), leading to a possible nuclear preemptive strike against Iran as discussed in the MSM at that time, wasn't cancelled, then a fragment of SW3 would trigger a sub-marine volcano eruption, creating a mega-tsunami in retaliation from ETs.

The difference is big...especially when the decision to cancel that test came exactly ON May 25th 2006, while the time window I announced was 2 days around that date. The decision of the FEMA Pacific Peril drill, which came AFTER my warning, from May 23rd to May 25th, reinforces the view of the US authorities perfectly knowing the stakes (I don't even speak about the scaring CIA and NSA responses to that warning).

So, when sticking to the reality of that warning, the latter can make you more aware of the truth. And your stance above then doesn't reflect that reality.

There is a link of the (almost) whole story: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_ericjulien.htm#menu

Last edited:
The two first sentences of the first condtional tsunami alert article were:

What will occur on May 25, 2006? Perhaps a planetary catastrophe originating from the Atlantic Ocean due to a medium size impact event. On this assumption, a series of giant waves, including one méga-tsunami almost two hundred meters in height, will be born from a succession of underwater eruptions.../...

According to them, a méga-tsunami in the Atlantic Ocean I had experienced in a lucid dream three years ago, would occur around MAY 25, 2006. Perhaps two or three days before or after.

Then later in that article:

What is delirious, actually, is the cover up of silence and misinformation that has prevailed for sixty years on the extraterrestrial subject. What is delirious is the nuclear war that certain leaders, or advisers of leaders, prepare us for, in the name of peace! One coldly announces a preventive war with the atomic weapon to us, by standardizing this one with the row of conventional weapons [better named Divine Strake in successive articles], to fight against the spread of atomic weapons!

Consequently, the preventive attack seems to be the option chosen by certain extraterrestrials by means of a heavenly object, mysteriously burst asunder in 1995, to minimize its own devastating effects on Earth. Schwassmann-Wachmann should strike the Earth around MAY 25, 2006 as a public warning. Except if, of course, the leaders go into reverse. That enormously will depend on you, of the actions that you will take to convince them of their folly!​

Sorry Mr Julien I believe that you believe that what you are saying is true - but I don't believe it. Done with this thread completely.

Sorry Mr Julien I believe that you believe that what you are saying is true - but I don't believe it. Done with this thread completely.
Yes, I agree with this. I think your posts are too dense and cryptic to fully engage with, the bits I can be bothered to read sound like complete nonsense.

What you believe doesn't affect the truth.
That's quite ironic. Imagine me saying that to you.

Yes, I agree with this. I think your posts are too dense and cryptic to fully engage with, the bits I can be bothered to read sound like complete nonsense.

That's quite ironic. Imagine me saying that to you.
Maybe that comes from my poor English. If you have questions I could answer them in a more easier-to-understand way.

What I believe doesn't affect the truth either, that's true. But I kept providing as much as facts as possible to reduce the subjective parts of my 'beliefs'. Actually, I provided far more facts than beliefs...to the point of offering an analysis rather than beliefs.

Your English is fine, it's the constant referencing to previous posts and external websites that I find hard to follow. I'll be honest when I say that I think your words are wasted on this forum. No one here is buying any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back