• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To end with the first beast of Daniel 7 (Norman / Plantagenet dynasty), from which depended the successive three other beasts, and to better comprehend the central role of the griffon (lion / eagle) as the symbol of Brittany when Richard II, king of England, lost it (wings of an eagle orn off), here is the story of the origin of Brittany:

Origins

Brittany in the 9th century
The Duchy of Brittany that emerged in the early 10th century was influenced by several earlier polities. Prior to the expansion of the Roman Empire into the region, Gallic tribes had occupied the Armorican peninsula, dividing it into five regions that then formed the basis for the Roman administration of the area, and which survived into the period of the Duchy. These Gallic tribes – termed the Armorici in Latin – had close relationships with the Britonnes tribes in Roman Britain. Between the late 4th and the early 7th centuries, many of these Britonnes migrated to the Armorican peninsula, blending with the local people to form the later Britons, who eventually became the Bretons. The reasons for these migrations remain uncertain. These migrations from Britain contributed to Brittany's name.

10th century
The Duchy of Brittany emerged after Alan Barbetorte's return to the region from England in 936...Duke Geoffrey I, a member of the House of Nantes, entered into a dynastic alliance with Richard II, Duke of Normandy in a diplomatic double marriage between the two houses.

11th century
The 11th century was marked by a failed alliance with Normandy. William the Conqueror challenged the Breton dukes, and they formed an alliance with the French king. The death of Geoffrey I in 1008, allowed Richard II to intervene directly in Brittany during the minority of his nephew, Alan III, against rebellious counts who attempted to take advantage of the youthful duke. The guardianship would be reciprocated later when Alan III was named as one of the primary guardians of William of Normandy...

William the Conqueror successfully invaded England in 1066 with an army that included some Bretons. William was able to attract Bretons into his expeditionary army for the upcoming campaign to claim the English crown...To the south and west of England, William granted lands to groups of Breton nobles who were more fractious than united, whether in Brittany or in England. This group had no one singular leader who could serve a unifying role...Under William I, at three of Odo of Penthièvre's sons (Alan, Stephen and Brien) were granted substantial lands in England, including the Honour of Richmond, lands in Suffolk, and the Earldoms of Richmond and Cornwall...

By 1086, Alan IV was forced to abandon his duchy
[of Brittany] after an invasion launched by William I of England. However, a peace settlement was reached that same year and in the negotiations that followed Alan IV was forced into marriage with King William I's second daughter Constance of England.

All of this shows us two things:

1) the name of Brittany initially comes from the Brittones in England.
But we already saw that:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britain_(place_name)#Medieval

In Old English or Anglo-Saxon, the Graeco-Latin term referring to Britain entered in the form of Bryttania... The Latin name Britannia re-entered the language through the Old French Bretaigne. The use of Britons for the inhabitants of Great Britain is derived from the Old French bretun, the term for the people and language of Brittany...

In other words, bretons were first English, then English were then bretons with the intertwined interactions with Normandy.

2) the link between Brittany, Normandy and England (later UK with the English expansion) is more than obvious with this story of the origin of Brittany strongly bound to the Norman / Plantagenet dynasty through marriages and feudal relationships, along with English lands provided to bretons.

Remember the verse.

FIRST BEAST: Norman / Plantagenet.

4 “The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a human being, and the mind of a human was given to it.

So, the angel has summed up the root of UK, through the Breton griffon symbol (lion / eagle), the best way possible in so few words (loss of Brittany (root of England: I watched until...), the lion standing on two feet (new lion rampant eventually defining England) and the dynasty of 18 kings from the same royal family tree (an exception in that time) from scratch, i.e. the mind of a human, William I).

I think we are being led to that assumption.

Obviously, he's still on Planet Earth, but I just wondered if he would return here and tell us he'd made another error in his calculations, or if (one hopes) he can now get on with his life without worrying about the end of the world while living with the public embarrassment of it all?

Obviously, he's still on Planet Earth, but I just wondered if he would return here and tell us he'd made another error in his calculations, or if (one hopes) he can now get on with his life without worrying about the end of the world while living with the public embarrassment of it all?

Ah but to be embarrassed you have to be endowed with perception and intuition , characteristics usually wholly lacking in fanatics.

Well. I've scanned the news for a world-shattering event in Orleans, but nothing has come up so far.
Busted, I think.

Well. I've scanned the news for a world-shattering event in Orleans, but nothing has come up so far.
Busted, I think.

I didn't even bother to do that and I knew he was wrong. Unless Fats Domino's passing was a world shattering event (it was for Mr Domino).

Ah but the week isn't yet over... or perhaps the spacemen have been delayed (again).

My local brush with "end times numerology" was Harold Camping who owned a chain of gospel stations and low power FM translators. He was a construction engineer and claimed he never attended a bible college.

His system was a long series of calculations that summed the "exact date" May 21,2011. He dismissed the "no man knows the day or the hour" Bible verse as only pertaining to the time of Jesus and his disciples.

He was definitely sincere about it and used every penny sent to him to spread that message. Billboards and tracts all over the place. His followers took it as fact. Gary Trudeau's comic strip, Doonesbury took note.

May 21st 2011 came and I went for a long walk. End times talk always creeped me out.
Harold Camping spent the night at a motel with his wife. No rapture, but the next day I'm sure he wish he could vanish.

Harold Camping resigned and later admitted he was wrong. He passed away at 92 in 2013.

Now I know one reason we will never know the day or hour...there are too many who think they do.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to know if 'Eric Julien' asked for 'donations' from friends , family, or strangers to engage in his holy crusade.

I mentioned on another forum that he was proselytizing on that perhaps he should seek some 'guidance' from friends or family....I was warned to stop questioning and commenting on the 'prophet'. o_O

It would be interesting to know if 'Eric Julien' asked for 'donations' from friends , family, or strangers to engage in his holy crusade.

I mentioned on another forum that he was proselytizing on that perhaps he should seek some 'guidance' from friends or family....I was warned to stop questioning and commenting on the 'prophet'. o_O
He's a 'prophet' now, is he?

He's a 'prophet' now, is he?
Well.....I think he and one or two others that were following him on that forum implied that, but he does claim he and another person will become the 'two witnesses' mentioned in the Bible. I think he has said that here at FT...in this thread.

"Profit", more like.

My time coming, any day, don't worry bout me, no
Been so long I felt this way, ain't in no hurry, no
Rainbows end down that highway where ocean breezes blow
My time coming, voices saying, they tell me where to go
Don't worry bout me, no no, don't worry bout me, no
And I'm in no hurry, no no no, I know where to go.

California, preaching on the burning shore
California, I'll be knocking on the golden door
Like an angel, standing in a shaft of light
Rising up to paradise, I know I'm gonna shine

My time coming, anyday, don't worry bout me, no
It's gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so
Seems so long I felt this way and time sure passin' slow
Still I know I lead the way, they tell me where I go

Don't worry bout me, no no, don't worry bout me, no
And I'm in no hurry, no no no, I know where to go

California, a prophet on the burning shore
California, I'll be knocking on the golden door
Like an angel, standing in a shaft of light
Rising up to paradise, I know I'm gonna shine

You've all been asleep,
You would not believe me
Them voices telling me,
You will soon receive me
We're standing on the beach,
The sea will part before me
(Fire wheel burning in the air)
And you will follow me,
And we will ride to glory
(Way up the middle of the air)

And I'll call down thunder
And speak the same
And my word fills the sky with flame
And might and glory gonna be my name
And men gonna light my way

My time coming, anyday, don't worry bout me, no
It's gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so
Seems so long I felt this way and time sure passin slow
My time coming, anyday, don't worry about me, no

Don't worry about me...

by Bob Weir and the Grateful Dead
lyrics John Barlow

Mr Julien is still on planet earth and he has posted on another forum that the date for lift off to other worlds is now sometime in mid November.....

;)

To be honest I was worried at first that he was sme kind of kool-aider who was going to take his 'journey' into his own hands (I was wondering whether to gently ask whether he had talked to anyone professional about his erratic thinking). I hope he is just a common or garden con man, so long as no-one actually gives him any cash.

I couldn't be arsed to wade through 11 pages of that but I see you got involved with the discussion! Did he get more traction over there? The small bits I saw seemed to be people saying hello.
Not much of a discussion to be honest....I made a few offhand comments that made fun of his claims and was told that everyone's ideas are welcome. ...even crazy claims apparently.
What does one reply to such weird convoluted beliefs with paragraphs of Biblical and other related stuff...? How does one even being to make sense of it- especially with the space alien and ufo connection?
No one there took him seriously though a few acted pleasant toward him. One or two of the members there seem to be a bit 'out there' also.
I suspect he has posted the same stuff on multiple forums....though that one is a small time affair while FT is a well known place.

Last edited:
According to the latest news from 'up there', the Orleans UFO Event should take place tonight. You should have news from the MSM certainly around next Friday night (MSM certainly checking possible faked pics and vids first, before broadcasting the real ones).

That went well, then. Any more imminent predictions of which we should be aware?

PS 2: when people start to post just funny mocking pics and vids to counter solid arguments they show how speechless they are. It's a classic.
A picture can paint a thousand words. Probably a good thing, lest your own posts each surpass the 5000 word mark. I would also add that given your track record to date, "solid arguments" may be somewhat exaggerating their veracity.

Also bear in mind that the overwhelming majority of genuinely solid arguments, later verified, are triangulated from numerous sources. It's curious that those that claim to have all the answers invariably source them from one book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back