The 'Buddhist' Aliens In Thailand

kamalktk

Justified & Ancient
https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/thailand-ufo-buddhist-aliens/index.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A hilltop in central Thailand is attracting UFO seekers who believe extraterrestrials hover above a huge Buddha statue, send telepathic communiques, walk across nearby sugarcane fields and use a crocodile-infested lake as a portal from their planets -- Pluto and Loku.

Though it may sound like science fiction, a small group of individuals claims messages from aliens arriving in spaceships include plenty of traditional religious teachings too -- leading them to believe they are actually Buddhist.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
This is an interesting case ... I'm surprised it's never been mentioned before here on the forum.

James_H

And I like to roam the land

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
He is gonna arrest the aliens as well LOL
Thank you for this story, sounds intriguing

INT21

Antediluvian
Meditating close to a crocodile infested lake does not seem a very good idea.

..Illustrations depict them standing upright on two legs with two arms and a bulbous bald head with a pointy face topped with a single antenna. Huge, glossy, almond-shaped black eyes gaze above a thin nose and miniature mouth. .

It seems antenna are making a come-back. Very retro.

But what drew my attention was that these people who were spinning (as demonstrated by one of them) had their arms outstretched.

How did they pass through the door ?

INT21.

Xanatic*

Justified & Ancient
The venusian style aliens from the 70s had long earlobes, as a defining feature. A feateure often seen on buddha statues as well.

brownmane

off kilter
Hopefully UFO seekers don't encroach on the protected forest area.

Hearing voices in your head speaking your language, while meditating, sounds similar to meditation:).