• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

And I don't expect people to be logging them.
Then why do you keep asking about it?
However, for recoveries I was actually referring to people not in critical care that just present with mild symptoms, or are asymptomatic, these people will usually go from infection to recovery within a couple of weeks, three at most.
Those people aren't being tested. Only the ones that have to go into hospital are (apart from a few high profile celebs). They don't need to be taken off the total because they are not on the total.

Just thinking the most hare-brained thoughts. Given Brexit finally occurred and the possibility that a successful non-EU Britain could encourage other countries to vote out of the EU, could this - if we assume it is a man-made weapon - be the lashing out of whoever the mysterious cabal that runs the world economy?

Raze European economies to the ground, meaning an ever greater reliance on a central European state?

Just spitballing ideas...

I wish I had kept a daily record of the UK 'active cases' as then I would be able to do some simple calculations each day to work out the number of recoveries. I mean, every new case that appeared from the start of the outbreak isn't still ill with it are they - it only takes a couple of weeks for the virus to either kill you or for you to recover from it.

As I have written before, from catching it (Day 0) to being tested twice and cleared and added to a recovered list can be 6 weeks (Day 42). I asked the very same question when I noticed that the offical list of recovered pepole in Sweden was 1 person. It stayed that way for 3 weeks and I thought that sounded wrong.

I dug around on the Swedish Health Authority webite and found some info. Some countries add people to the recovered list as soon as they are obviously "better" and not showing symptoms anymore. This goes quickly (after about 2 weeks from showing symptoms). Sweden however, does not. They wait for all traces of the virus to leave bloodwork. To get accurate results, people are tested twice with at least one week inbetween.

So let's say you get it on Day 0, difficulty breathing kicks in on average around Day 12. You are then in Intensive Care for 2 weeks so by Day 26 you are dead or through the worst of it. One more week recuperating on a normal ward and they test you for the first all clear (Day 33). If you are clear then you are tested again in one weeks time to be sure (Day 40). If that's good then you are recovered and added to the recovered list (updated the next day Day 41 or the day after, Day 42).

Of course that all depends if you are clear on the first test. If there is any trace left that you are tested repeatedly until you are clear. Then you have to wait one week for the second test. This doesn't happen in all other countries which is why some people think they got it twice. They were tested once, cleared and then the second test show them positive again. It's more probable that the first test missed it.

EDIT: So in conclusion, people who are cleared today (April 6th) were infected on February 24th or thereabouts. Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

Just thinking the most hare-brained thoughts. Given Brexit finally occurred and the possibility that a successful non-EU Britain could encourage other countries to vote out of the EU, could this - if we assume it is a man-made weapon - be the lashing out of whoever the mysterious cabal that runs the world economy?

Raze European economies to the ground, meaning an ever greater reliance on a central European state?

Just spitballing ideas...
I've had quite a few hare-brained thoughts about this situation myself recently its hard not to. It strikes me though, that if this was the work of the people at the top, running the economy, they would be cutting their nose off to spite their faces, rather.

I put this forward for your consideration and/or entertainment. It is actually a quite well written piece, and it struck a chord with me as I also get impatient with scientists who basically splutter 'impossible' when confronted with something off-the-wall.

https://independencedaily.co.uk/uk-...-dangers-of-5g-in-increasing-covid-19-deaths/

Please don't take this as implying that i think the roll-out of 5G has anything to do with spread of the virus, if as alleged it was reducing our immunity it presumably would cause an uptick in all sorts of illnesses. But I do appreciate someone who can write an article of this kind without resort to bolding or all caps :)

I put this forward for your consideration and/or entertainment. It is actually a quite well written piece, and it struck a chord with me as I also get impatient with scientists who basically splutter 'impossible' when confronted with something off-the-wall. https://independencedaily.co.uk/uk-government-refusing-to-acknowledge-potential-dangers-of-5g-in-increasing-covid-19-deaths Please don't take this as implying that i think the roll-out of 5G has anything to do with spread of the virus, if as alleged it was reducing our immunity it presumably would cause an uptick in all sorts of illnesses. But I do appreciate someone who can write an article of this kind without resort to bolding or all caps :)
The whole notion of 5G rollout is stupid from the get-go. Its performance versus 4G is not the massive speed boost we have been promised, it is at best about 3% better. The whole thing is a con-job designed to give China control of the internet, and the UK is mad to be allowing its installation. On the other hand the conspiracy freaks who are saying 5G rollout is spreading C-19 are the same baboons they have always been.

Would anyone be surprised if we learned Trump profits from sales of hydroxychloroquine.

Major Producer of Hydroxychloroquine Once Paid Michael Cohen Hefty Sum for Access to Trump

https://lawandcrime.com/covid-19-pa...ccess-to-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
* Michael Cohen sold WH access to #Norvartis for $1.2M
* Trump met with CEO Vasant Narasimhan in January at Davos
* Giuliani bought 2M Shares in Feb & promoted heavily on Fox News
* 28M doses of #hydroxychloroquine purchased by U.S.
#TrumpCrimeSyndicate is in full swing

The whole notion of 5G rollout is stupid from the get-go. Its performance versus 4G is not the massive speed boost we have been promised, it is at best about 3% better. The whole thing is a con-job designed to give China control of the internet, and the UK is mad to be allowing its installation. On the other hand the conspiracy freaks who are saying 5G rollout is spreading C-19 are the same baboons they have always been.
As a mark of how powerful this conspiracy theory has become, an interview with David Icke last night (on London Real's Youtube channel) was watched by thousands of people, then it was censored almost immediately by Youtube. Repeated attempts to get the video back up seemed to fail. It's interesting to note that if there is nothing in this conspiracy theory at all, why is it that 'the powers that be' want it taken down so badly?
Icke made the observation that as we are all stuck indoors, the 5G towers are all going up everywhere. They're rolling them out as quickly as they can. When there should be a complete lockdown.
While I don't think there is any link between 5G and the coronavirus, I do think there is more to this than meets the eye. What it is, I don't know.

As a mark of how powerful this conspiracy theory has become, an interview with David Icke last night (on London Real's Youtube channel) was watched by thousands of people, then it was censored almost immediately by Youtube. Repeated attempts to get the video back up seemed to fail. It's interesting to note that if there is nothing in this conspiracy theory at all, why is it that 'the powers that be' want it taken down so badly?
Icke made the observation that as we are all stuck indoors, the 5G towers are all going up everywhere. They're rolling them out as quickly as they can. When there should be a complete lockdown.
While I don't think there is any link between 5G and the coronavirus, I do think there is more to this than meets the eye. What it is, I don't know.
It could be penalty clauses, I remember one on a job I was on was £50/minute and that was 30+ years ago.

It could be penalty clauses, I remember one on a job I was on was £50/minute and that was 30+ years ago.
Even in a national emergency? i guess that needs to be reported, then.

Would anyone be surprised if we learned Trump profits from sales of hydroxychloroquine.

Major Producer of Hydroxychloroquine Once Paid Michael Cohen Hefty Sum for Access to Trump

https://lawandcrime.com/covid-19-pa...ccess-to-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Very little would surprise me when it comes to the Don & his associates chasing a dollar. If it's not true there'll be lawsuits issued afore long. Will be interesting to see what, if anything, comes of it.

Screen-Shot-2020-04-07-at-10.03.07-AM.png

maximus otter

Screen-Shot-2020-04-07-at-10.03.07-AM.png

maximus otter
Ms. Cleveland has it demonstrably wrong - #4 was concurrent with #1. But she's feeling so much more warm and fuzzy listing it her way. One result of having our lives concentrated on this one issue is that I am losing what patience I ever had with people who permit themselves to put their brains on hold. But to reinforce what someone said on one of these threads recently, perhaps those brains are too small to get ahold of. Developing much more respect for the people who lived when plagues were a normal part of life. I'd have been going to church a lot too. Or living in a hut somewhere.

"The 41 Disappeared Coronavirus Articles": Censorship in China in the early days of COVID-19 -
https://t.co/bcfP0QiERb

In an attempt to evade WeChat’s censorship algorithm, the article blurred some characters, sprinkled in English words, and threw in dashes of pinyin. It racked up tens of thousands of views before disappearing a few hours after publication.

This is getting dangerous:

Gowdy: "...start deducting the amount of money we owe them and other countries owe them, deduct our costs including the loss of life, but all of the other costs, start deducting that, and then see what China’s reaction is.”

https://t.co/xR1Yp8MlWE

Hi uair01, please could you post the full links? I want to know where those links are taking me - thanks.

As a mark of how powerful this conspiracy theory has become, an interview with David Icke last night (on London Real's Youtube channel) was watched by thousands of people, then it was censored almost immediately by Youtube. Repeated attempts to get the video back up seemed to fail. It's interesting to note that if there is nothing in this conspiracy theory at all, why is it that 'the powers that be' want it taken down so badly? Icke made the observation that as we are all stuck indoors, the 5G towers are all going up everywhere. They're rolling them out as quickly as they can. When there should be a complete lockdown. While I don't think there is any link between 5G and the coronavirus, I do think there is more to this than meets the eye. What it is, I don't know.
Well I disagree with censorship, and I strongly disagree with 5G being used. Frankly Britain should be turfed from the Five Eyes for installing it. Britain is effectively an ally of China now. On the other hand I think David Icke has systematically destroyed his own credibility by making outrageous claims and providing zero evidence to support what he says. I am on no-one's side in this, they all look like dirty axles to me.

I'm sorry but I have to call bullshit on this.

Firstly, across Europe, including Britain, Chinese manufacturers have dominated mobile technology at the carrier network level since the introduction of 3G. In fact, their market share increased with 4G, as their technology was already better at that stage.
Secondly, 5G offers a latency improvement over 4G that alone makes it a massive leap in terms of performance.
Thirdly, 5G offers bandwidth improvements that are actually on the order of 10x 4G.
The limitations of 5G are that the signals do not travel well. They operate best in the sub 3km range, and they do not penetrate buildings as well as 4G.
Therefore, any 5G implementation will be layered with 4G to ensure at least the level of coverage of existing networks in worst cases.
I work in the industry and have witnessed the demonstrations of remote surgery, with robots being controlled from California in Germany. I've also used a wireless VR helmet connected via 5G.
5G is real, it is proven and it is no more harm than any of the existing microwave type technologies.
In fact to put it in context, a fully operational 5G network in an urban area would subject people living in its vicinity to about 1% of the radiation level they would receive while sunbathing for 1 hour.

5G has been misunderstood in terms of its effect, and deliberately made a tool of the misinformed and the disinformation crowd.

People find it hard to believe that the Chinese have stolen a march (pun intended) on the west in terms of technological advancement.
Well, they have.

As regards the spying accusations, check your history. The US government has been caught doing it with such manufacturers as Cisco, 3Com and more. So valid concerns, but nothing new and easily dealt with.

I'm sorry but I have to call bullshit on this.

Firstly, across Europe, including Britain, Chinese manufacturers have dominated mobile technology at the carrier network level since the introduction of 3G. In fact, their market share increased with 4G, as their technology was already better at that stage.
Secondly, 5G offers a latency improvement over 4G that alone makes it a massive leap in terms of performance.
Thirdly, 5G offers bandwidth improvements that are actually on the order of 10x 4G.
The limitations of 5G are that the signals do not travel well. They operate best in the sub 3km range, and they do not penetrate buildings as well as 4G.
Therefore, any 5G implementation will be layered with 4G to ensure at least the level of coverage of existing networks in worst cases.
I work in the industry and have witnessed the demonstrations of remote surgery, with robots being controlled from California in Germany. I've also used a wireless VR helmet connected via 5G.
5G is real, it is proven and it is no more harm than any of the existing microwave type technologies.
In fact to put it in context, a fully operational 5G network in an urban area would subject people living in its vicinity to about 1% of the radiation level they would receive while sunbathing for 1 hour.

5G has been misunderstood in terms of its effect, and deliberately made a tool of the misinformed and the disinformation crowd.

People find it hard to believe that the Chinese have stolen a march (pun intended) on the west in terms of technological advancement.
Well, they have.

As regards the spying accusations, check your history. The US government has been caught doing it with such manufacturers as Cisco, 3Com and more. So valid concerns, but nothing new and easily dealt with.

But why is it actually NEEDED? Bear in mind the world is going to be quite different if this lock-down continues much longer. Or must we always have what is newer and faster? Same applies to HS2. Like the Concordes, much as I loved them, sometimes faster is not worth the downsides.

I don't like the censorship unless it's actually because someone is criminally inciting violence etc.
When it comes to beliefs, we're all grown ups and can believe what we like to.
If Icke wants to make ridiculous batshit crazy statements then let him, he's not hurting anyone, and sensible people will dismiss the nutty stuff he says, and tinfoil hat wearing nutcases will probably believe the stuff about the 5G masts, which is okay as long as they don't go out and do anything stupid like burning them down.

Even Snopes - no friend to Trump - calls this "Mostly False":

"Combined, the highest possible amount of Sanofi stock Trump is indirectly invested in here is $2,490 dollars — negligible when compared to the totality of the president’s other holdings."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-profit-hydroxychloroquine/

What do you think his profit might be from $2,490 in stocks, compared to his personal worth of over 3 billion dollars?

Thin, desperate stuff.

maximus otter

Are they actually installing 5G antennas in UK during the lockdown?

Back