• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

*****THE FUTURE*****

16074736370_95887736db_o.jpg

SEA OF SIN:

Century X, Quatrain 49 {Benoist Rigaud edition de 1568}

Iardin du monde aupres de cité neufue,
Dans le chemin des montaignes cauees:
Sera saisi & plongé dans la Cuve,
Beuuant par force eaux soulphre enuenimees.

Garden of the world near the new city,
In the path of the HOLLOW MOUNTAINS:
It will be seized and plunged into the Vat,
Forced to drink waters poisoned by sulfur.

“Jardin du monde” = Garden of Eden or “Hanging Gardens of Babylon,” which are both located in Iraq.

“Cite neufue” = New York City. (i.e., Iraq near New York City), which implies that Iraq is somehow involved, either directly or indirectly, in the September 11 attacks, or it could refer to events in Iraq following the attack.

The “hollow mountains” links time, place, and action of the prophecy.

The “hollow mountains” is Nostradamus’ description of the two skyscrapers of the WTC. “In the path of the hollow mountains” means what comes after the WTC destruction. Seized and plunged in the “Cuue” (i.e., in Renaissance French, a fermentation cauldron used for mixing chemicals, poisons, etc) is a reference tothe seizures and drowning effects of a modern day plague.

Notice “Cuue” is capitalized in the original quatrain (SEE ABOVE) to show that this is the most important element in the quatrain.

The poisoning of the water mentioned here is of an entirely different nature, as boiling the water or bottled water - if it were meant literally -could eliminate the poison.

But this poisoning is far more serious as it cannot be avoided (i.e., forced to drink).

The drowning effects of a modern day plague is implied. Sulfur is a symbolic reference to brimstone (i.e., The Wrath of God). Water is the way God destroys man during the “Flood.”

The Mandate of Heaven - Google it

THE TRAIN TO WUHAN!

World's richest 2,000 people hold more than poorest 4.6 billion combined: Oxfam

Visit:

https://www.dennismarkuze.com for full explanation

nosty.jpg

yeahwhatever.gif

Reactions: Tin
*****THE FUTURE*****

SEA OF SIN:

“Jardin du monde” = Garden of Eden or “Hanging Gardens of Babylon,” which are both located in Iraq.

“Cite neufue” = New York City. (i.e., Iraq near New York City), which implies that Iraq is somehow involved, either directly or indirectly, in the September 11 attacks, or it could refer to events in Iraq following the attack.

The “hollow mountains” is Nostradamus’ description of the two skyscrapers of the WTC. “In the path of the hollow mountains” means what comes after the WTC destruction. Seized and plunged in the “Cuue” (i.e., in Renaissance French, a fermentation cauldron used for mixing chemicals, poisons, etc) is a reference tothe seizures and drowning effects of a modern day plague.

Notice “Cuue” is capitalized in the original quatrain (SEE ABOVE) to show that this is the most important element in the quatrain.

The poisoning of the water mentioned here is of an entirely different nature, as boiling the water or bottled water - if it were meant literally -could eliminate the poison.

But this poisoning is far more serious as it cannot be avoided (i.e., forced to drink).

The drowning effects of a modern day plague is implied. Sulfur is a symbolic reference to brimstone (i.e., The Wrath of God). Water is the way God destroys man during the “Flood.”

THE TRAIN TO WUHAN!

Visit:

nosty.jpg

Are we curing people of atheism or curing atheists of the Wuhan-virus? It seems relevant.

I see no sulphur.

Yellow (or brown) burns with blue flame, distinctive smell.

Yup, I would know if I had seen any.

We had an industrial accident in Stockholm today when a huge amount of ammonia leaked into the air. Does that count?

If I'm ill, once I'm better I forget about it unless it's really serious like pneumonia. So yeah, Techy and I have both had nasty bugs quite recently but I dunno when exactly.

At work I meet loads of people from all over so I'm bound to pick up the odd infection.

*****THE FUTURE*****

SEA OF SIN:

THE TRAIN TO WUHAN!

Visit:

nosty.jpg

I must concur with the earlier assessment of utter bollocks, only to add absolute and complete.

Jardin du Monde does not mean Garden of Eden.
So, there we go, off the rails at assumption number one.

This is nearly as good as a numerological exercise.
Sigh.

I'm still of the opinion that it was noticed in Wuhan due to the dense population numbers but that it may have been circulating in the world since before Christmas.
This is along the lines of why I was wondering about any conceivable connection with those pneumonic cases, reported from China just beforehand.

Whether any relationship between COVID-19 and the Wuhan laboratory exists, or otherwise, a remarkable coincidence remains.

It would seem we have one of two scenarios:

- the virus originated within Wuhan market and such close proximity of the coronavirus viral research laboratory is circumstantial

- the virus was initiated within said coronavirus viral research laboratory and Wuhan market existing practically adjacent is incidental.

Surely the odds against either, must be astronomical?

- the virus originated within Wuhan market and such close proximity of the coronavirus viral research laboratory is circumstantial
Slight pedantic amendment - in this scenario it originated in a bat cave or pangolin ... Lair? And was transmitted to humans via bushmeat sold at the market.

SARS 1.0 also came from bats and apparently they have a whole load of novel coronavirii ready to share with us.

Slight pedantic amendment - in this scenario it originated in a bat cave or pangolin ... Lair? And was transmitted to humans via bushmeat sold at the market.
Yes, something like that.

Perhaps worth keeping in mind here, the contents of this article.

Published comparatively early as events unfolded, it is most interesting indeed...

Did China downplay the coronavirus outbreak early on?

A new study shows the virus took off weeks earlier than Chinese officials have suggested.

Source: vox.com
Date: 27 January, 2020

A new study, published on January 24 in The Lancet, helps explain why. The authors — Chinese researchers, and doctors working in Wuhan — paint a very different portrait of the first days of the outbreak. They suggest the virus, and its spread among humans, took off weeks earlier than Chinese officials said.

The researchers reviewed the clinical charts, nursing records, lab findings, and chest X-rays of the first 41 patients who had confirmed 2019-nCoV infections. Among other things, they reported that the first case of 2019-nCoV wasn’t even linked to the Huanan Wholesale Seafood Market at the center of the outbreak.

These discrepancies add new urgency to a question many are already asking: Did China downplay the outbreak early on? And if so, why?

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/2020/1/27/21082354/coronavirus-outbreak-wuhan-china-early-on-lancet

These discrepancies add new urgency to a question many are already asking: Did China downplay the outbreak early on? And if so, why?
Because China is an authoritarian polity with a deep-rooted concept of 'face' and 1) scientists didn't want to get into trouble for being the bearers of bad news and 2) China didn't want to look weak to the world

Because China is an authoritarian polity with a deep-rooted concept of 'face' and 1) scientists didn't want to get into trouble for being the bearers of bad news and 2) China didn't want to look weak to the world
In December there was a Doctor trying to alert people and he was pretty much attended and shut down by the State. You may recall he subsequently died aged 31.

In December there was a Doctor trying to alert people and he was pretty much attended and shut down by the State. You may recall he subsequently died aged 31.

Yes, a very young age to die from this virus/disease. One assumes (although one of course could be wrong) that he did not have any 'underlying health conditions', so... hmmm.

I remember at the time that it was strange because he was a optam... optical... eye doctor, yet was warning about this virus which was affecting lungs etc. But then didn't it turn out that he treated a man who had an eye problem (infection I think) who might have been one of, if not the first, people with the virus? (That was mentioned earlier in this thread, wasn't it? Or did I read it elsewhere?)

Is there a case for combining threads regarding current coronavirus stuff?

I'm going to merge the 'extra' Coronavirus/Atheism Thread into this one, but we want a NEWS thread and a CONSPIRACY THREAD.

I moved 120+ posts from the latter to the former yesterday and will now deal with those from today.

I'd appreciate it if we could all try to keep them distinct.

In all seriousness I do not believe this virus started or was released accidentally by a lab worker in China. I think it's been around for some time and we just hadn't named it yet because it was difficult to identify. It looks and acts very much like a cold/flu.

Like I said in an earlier post, I think I have already been infected and it took about 2 months to recover. I also said in an earlier post that it has been written that once you have had the Coronavirus, you are immune and most likely will not get it again.

In World War Z, the zombies ignored all who were sick or had been sick. So, that would mean, no running necessary. Which is a good super power to have because I can't even stand up for very long. :D

Yes, I am kidding about the zombies. :)

I had a bug before Christmas, as did other family members, that had a lot of similarities both to the bug you and others have described here, and to the Coronavirus. But I did read earlier this week that it is possible to get it again, but in a milder form. And that they are worried for the countries where total lockdown has been enforced, when people return to the streets, that they may become infected then.

"However, the suppression approach comes with major problems.
It effectively requires shutting down parts of society and there is no exit strategy.
As fewer people would be infected there would be little immunity in the population and cases would soar soon after measures were lifted again."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51915302

I spoke to a lawyer in the Netherlands today who said that's why they've not done the lockdown there either. The government is restricting some businesses but some shops are still open and it's because they are scared of a later infection rate.

*****THE FUTURE*****

SEA OF SIN:

THE TRAIN TO WUHAN!

Visit:

nosty.jpg

BS of highest order. Ts needs to get knighted by the queen as Bullshitter of the Highest Order.

"Garden of the world near the new city,
Forced to drink waters poisoned by sulfur."

Commercial farmland near Milton Keynes (in planning documents, "New City")
(Keynes derives from Cahagnes or Cahaignes in Normandy, near to Mont Pinçon, which has tunnels and bunkers, thus "hollow mountain")
will have its groundwater contaminated by pollution, possibly a leak from a storage tank (la Cuve).

I can also interpret They Might Be Giants lyrics.

I am becoming aware of businesses refusing to take cheques because of the physical contact, and of supermarkets not wanting to handle cash and only wanting card payments instead, again to limit contact.

Then I thought, "ah, but there's still the pin-pad if you use a card, that will be all grubby and germy from everyone using it"...

and then I thought "oh, they'll be pushing contactless payment instead".

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya, to get rid of cash altogether and move us all to contactless cards. That's all this is. Clearly.

Disclaimer: above is my own thoughts. I may be in need of food.

I am becoming aware of businesses refusing to take cheques because of the physical contact, and of supermarkets not wanting to handle cash and only wanting card payments instead, again to limit contact.

Then I thought, "ah, but there's still the pin-pad if you use a card, that will be all grubby and germy from everyone using it"...

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya, to get rid of cash altogether and move us all to contactless cards. That's all this is. Clearly.

Or in need of a rest in a dark room with a glass of something smooth and relaxing background music.

I honestly think everyone is overreacting because of all the politically correct posturing these days.
The govts are worried that if they don't do these distancing and closing things and it gets bad,,,,then they will take the rap for it.
I'm betting that not many more will die (not good for any to die but...) than in other similar past viral outbreaks.
In retrospect people will complain about all of this paranoia....but again I think the govts are just covering their collective butts.
btw...I'm over 60 myself.....and have lived through SARS H1N1, etc,,,,but I have never seen this level of reaction.

Last edited:

A legitimate concern IMO. In mainland China cash has been largely phased out in favour of WeChat pay (pay using smartphone and QR code) and with their rather relaxed approach to the concept of privacy from the government it has quite sinister implications in my eyes. We already hear of people's social credit score (and therefore freedoms/privileges in this system) being affected by their purchase history. Buy too much booze? Airplane tickets are more expensive. That kind of thing. Cashless may be the future but it's a nightmare for privacy.

Back