• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

Alex Jones weighs in in his own special way, Trump doesn't have coronavirus, the deep state has sprayed him with something.

"They’ve decided to go along with the COVID narrative to take control of it. Do I think Trump’s staging it? No. He can’t even trust people around him. He isn’t that type of guy. They’d leak that instantly. No, they've -- who knows what they’ve sprayed on him? Who knows? "

https://www.mediamatters.org/corona...itive-test-hes-exhausted-hes-74-years-old-its

Given the tiny amount I know about qanon, mostly gleaned from these pages, everything is a sign that T is planning to arrest...etc. I do believe it's someone's big joke.

Given the tiny amount I know about qanon, mostly gleaned from these pages, everything is a sign that T is planning to arrest...etc. I do believe it's someone's big joke.
The Russian Troll Factory having a fun time?

I saw a piece on FB earlier by Michael Moore, I think, discussing the possibility that Trump's Covid diagnosis is a hoax.

I saw a piece on FB earlier by Michael Moore, I think, discussing the possibility that Trump's Covid diagnosis is a hoax.

Moore used to have a reasonable reputation, but since he nailed his colours to the climate-change denying mast, I tend to think of him in the same idiotic mould as David Icke and wouldn't trust a word he says.

The Russian Troll Factory having a fun time?
No, I think that a couple of prosperous middle-aged communications guys got board one day and decided to find out whether people could be made to believe anything. Maybe it was a bet. They had fun watching it grow and now the secondary idiots have given it a life of its own.

Moore used to have a reasonable reputation, but since he nailed his colours to the climate-change denying mast, I tend to think of him in the same idiotic mould as David Icke and wouldn't trust a word he says.

I mau have rolled my eyes as I read it... ;)

I do believe that he has c19 however. The medical personnel responsible for POTUS are navy officers. I find it very unlikely that they would risk violation of their oaths, courts marshall, dishonorable discharge, and revocation of their medical licenses for supporting a hoax. It sounds as though they are treating him exactly as any 74 year old with his (known) medical status. He just got to a good hospital a whole lot faster than most other people would have.

I'm deeply disappointed to hear that.
I had great respect for him and the work he did. If he has gone down that rabbit hole, I can't follow.

:(

On the main topic, there are also reasons to believe that Trump's video from the medical centre was edited to remove his coughing.

Have seen several reputable news agencies say on analysis of the video and from the cadence of the speech, it appears it was altered in some way.

Not politics! It is fascinating how every little snippet of information is enlarged and abused in speculations about Trump's health. Neo-Kremlinology. And the Conway family situation is truly weird:

Earlier this evening Kellyanne Conway’s teenage daughter Claudia Conway announced on Tik Tok that Donald Trump is in bad shape and his doctors are just trying to keep him stable. ...

Claudia Conway does appear to have put out one piece of incorrect information tonight, when she asserted that Kellyanne Conway lied about her initial coronavirus test. As it turns out, Kellyanne’s first test was negative but her next two tests were positive. Kellyanne apparently demanded that Claudia make a correction ...

The end result was a Tik Tok video in which Kellyanne ends up cursing at Claudia for having gotten the detail wrong.

... we’re now reduced to relying on Tik Tok videos from a teenage girl to try to glean information about whether the President of the United States is likely to live or die.

As COVID-19 has spread, so, too, have misinformation and conspiracy theories about the virus — amplified by figures like Alex Jones, and proliferating on social media and even at the highest levels of government. Veteran FRONTLINE filmmaker Michael Kirk, who was already making a documentary about the rise of conspiracy theories in American politics when the pandemic hit, shares what he’s learned about how such theories have become central to understanding the nation’s response to the coronavirus outbreak. “There’s been a concerted effort, now that everything is moved from the fringe to the center, to knock down knowledge-based information,” Michael says. “And all of a sudden, a large number of Americans simply do not believe what they’re being told. And that’s where we find ourselves now.”

Not yet a conspiracy theory. But very funny coincidence.
Screenshot_20201018-082047_Twitter.jpg

Not sure if this should be here or fake news.

I want to know what others think about Trump’s COVID. Did he really have it? I was dubious to begin with. He seems to have recovered extremely fast for someone his age especially as he went to hospital. Or is it just because he can have all the best drugs?

FWIW, I think he had it. When he was first released from hospital and puffed his way back up tot he top of the White House steps, the in-house Medic was shaking his head and going "His respiratory rate is right up!" I suspect the fact that they threw everything at him drugwise has helped him enormously. You know, all those drugs that he wants to give the average American for free, despite the fact that the US health system will never stand for that.

You know, all those drugs that he wants to give the average American for free, despite the fact that the US health system will never stand for that.
In the case of a pandemic, the state may have to take over. Private health care in the US wouldn't reach everyone. The US state would need to ensure that everybody had the necessary treatment in order to stamp out the disease. This does rather seem to go against Trump's earlier dismantling of Obamacare, but it may be necessary.

It’s all well and good Trump saying there’s nothing to worry about look at me. Because a lot of Americans are lucky to get any health care let alone all the stuff he was pumped with.

There’s no doubt the inequality in the health care system is behind such a high death rate:(

It’s all well and good Trump saying there’s nothing to worry about look at me. Because a lot of Americans are lucky to get any health care let alone all the stuff he was pumped with.

There’s no doubt the inequality in the health care system is behind such a high death rate:(

There was so little actual detail who knows what happened and if he actually had it.

Not sure if this should be here or fake news.

I want to know what others think about Trump’s COVID. Did he really have it? I was dubious to begin with. He seems to have recovered extremely fast for someone his age especially as he went to hospital. Or is it just because he can have all the best drugs?
No he did get rid of it from the doing many Stand and Tans...its a winner like him.

*non-political*

New Zealand.

Interesting that Labour's victory and the way the National party conducted themselves shows the country has a marked lack of hysteria which I think can be attributed to not having a Murdoch media controlling the news.

Other countries do they remember living in a world like that?

People did try to spread crap but it didn't gain any traction,

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...for-brutal-takedown-of-minor-party-politician

Again not political as this party never got off the ground.

I was sucked into a series of articles about Spanish Flu and how the use of masks may have actually caused a huge amount of cases of bacterial pneumonia. I’ll leave the rest for those here who have more of an educated knowledge of the medical details but will leave this here as I found it interesting.

https://www.aier.org/article/the-year-of-disguises/

What the World Economic Forum has to do with Covid-19... hmmmm....
https://www.weforum.org/

Didn't get past a minute. A Time cover proves that there is a massive conspiracy of a new world order - ffs. He obviously didn't even read the article.

Christ, I fast-forwarded to his bit about Soy having estrogen and feminizing men. Who is this moron? This is the trouble with the world someone reads something and parrots it idiot-style without actually checking anything.

This shit really winds me up. This is how we've got to reptiles eating babies.

Last edited:
Didn't get past a minute. A Time cover proves that there is a massive conspiracy of a new world order - ffs. He obviously didn't even read the article.

Christ, I fast-forwarded to his bit about Soy having estrogen and feminizing men. Who is this moron? This is the trouble with the world someone reads something and parrots it idiot-style without actually checking anything.

This shit really winds me up. This is how we've got to reptiles eating babies.
In large quantities, soy products can produce an elevated level of oestrogen in men.

Back