• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Curse Of Hurricane Julio

Georgek

Devoted Cultist
I have here a set of data taken from an old forum that no longer exists back in 2008.
This is the challenge of a a hurricane in Southern California LA.

Never occurred in modern times until I was told that this was all coincidence.

So I said look out of your window then you are going to sound silly, as you make me a fraud.

They P*** on me, and I p*** on them.

Here goes:-

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4LF_F1WkAEArxq.jpg

D4LF_F1WkAEArxq.jpg

1858!!! Now this IS a challenge!!!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4LFyNhXoAAXRIA.jpg

D4LFyNhXoAAXRIA.jpg

Here it comes.....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4LFpvVWwAA7saq.jpg
D4LFpvVWwAA7saq.jpg

Wow 5 days later...

D4LFjRuWkAEOdme.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4LFjRuWkAEOdme.jpg

Done!

I have been trying to find the other posts of scorn and laughter prior to this...I will search,

I am afraid I lost my cool with this person as she called me the craziest sucker there is and to get some help.!

So I said:- "No...YOU get some help for you will need it, as I want you down on your knees for the third time to pray, then you will see me no more"

She prayed when the skies went black over the whole of Central America, as there were shouts of "Let us leave him...fir he has the devil working with him"

All across central America from East to West the land was darkened as I believe it was later printed in the papers.

(all these are taken from my private Twitter account)

The Curse of the Storms Automatic Writing

What is a person if they cannot be a free thinking mind and a directive of their own thought?

Why must a soul whimper in obedience and told to look down?

To give a child a spade and to be told to use a shovel?

That to walk is a sin as not be be crawling???

Is a man is not allowed to look up, because he sees the sky....that his earth is the footstool of his aggressor?

For a mortal is he to see what he sees see and told that he is "ego"

To shut his mouth and do what he is told.

That man was not born of the dust that overshadows his grace....as a blind man shall bear witness.

That the scorn of the devil be his embrace because he sees God?

As the pinion of grey, in his heart is the thirst of all men....as the blind shall wonder.

For dwindle not the doorman, or the hounds of scorn...that the coppice lies empty in the field, for here too lie the dead and the bugle man as cygnets fly high.

The dawn of many months reign the chrysalis fly as the ant will grow new wings.

I bore my light upon fire, when thy legs were weak

That my flame be within all men that are hit by the lame?

As to see...... smotest thy other eye.... that all shall turn blind

For what is man who bares no credence, if I turn my back?

As his fire burns within his soul as I charge thee once more.

For they shall know that sendeth I, from the call of the cradle

Let not the thorngrowers doom be the plight of their eyes, that their heart beats cold.

The humble embrace of candle sticks be the light of their dawn

Behold......the rain cometh

Last edited:
California /does/ get tornados. Not as many as other places but it isn't unknown.

California /does/ get tornados. Not as many as other places but it isn't unknown.

Are you referring to Baja California or US California Frideswide ?

There is a difference.

D4MvQOkX4AEwZqd.jpg

You see...they say there is no record of a hurricane ever hitting the West coast. Hurricane Julio did hit as I told them days before as can be seen by the weather map that I provided.

It only lasted for a few hours....but that was my aim. Not long enough to cause extensive damage or to be recorded.

I see it as job done!

You have to remember (with due respect) is that these guys had been living in LA for long time and know their weather.

Do you not consider it very strange that this happened in FIVE days !

Not only that...but Kyle happened in about 5 days also when the last one was 17 years ago.

Then we have more and more.

We can say:-"Oh this is coincidence?"

Oh yer...everyone is entitled to their opinion but I say MUST strike against all odds. What happens if the book makers took this on? I would be a multi millionaire by now. The odds of this happening are almost NIL.

My guides are with me...and I trust them implicitly. I am not saying that they did this...I just do not know. I trust them so much that I even took their advice as they acted as my solicitor (with me) to help me win a court case. I risked the sum of $75,000 as they told me what the defendants tactics were so I could contact my barrister.

Someone here said that it was a healthy to be open minded? Sod that......I believe in what I have. When spirits speak...I listen without question.

(and if they are not listening try and do what they ask)

I put $75, 000 into feeling secure.

All this appears impossible...but when you are dealing with gods...they are usually whet is termed 'The Elemental Gods' The same gods as Moses. Or the UFO occupants
Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
I was being polite and not asking - but yes.

@maximus otter what is the difference (in the UK) between manslaughter and murder? :(

I was being polite and not asking - but yes.

@maximus otter what is the difference (in the UK) between manslaughter and murder? :(

Manslaughter can be committed in one of three ways:

1. Killing with the intent for murder but where a partial defence applies, namely loss of control, diminished responsibility or killing pursuant to a suicide pact.
  2. Conduct that was grossly negligent given the risk of death, and did kill ("gross negligence manslaughter"); and
  3. Conduct taking the form of an unlawful act involving a danger of some harm that resulted in death ("unlawful and dangerous act manslaughter").

...the crime of murder is committed, where a person:

• Of sound mind and discretion (i.e. sane);
  • unlawfully kills (i.e. not self-defence or other justified killing);
  • any reasonable creature (human being);
  • in being (born alive and breathing through its own lungs);
  • under the Queen's Peace (not in war-time);
  • with intent to kill or cause grievous bodily harm (GBH).
https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/homicide-murder-and-manslaughter

maximus otter

Well, I return after a couple of days and here we have our first murderer posting!

o_O I guess he'd have to be tried in the USA.
Dear oh dear.

Back