• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

harlequin2005

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Darwin 2001

THis just popped into one of my numerous mail boxes. I make noclaims on the veracity of the below:-

It's that time again! The Darwin Awards are given each year to bestow upon
(the remains of) the individuals who, through single-minded self-sacrifice,
have done the most to remove undesirable elements from the human gene pool.

5th Runner-Up

Goes to a San Anselmo, California man, who died when he hit a lift tower at
the Mammoth Mountain ski area while riding down the slope on a foam pad.
The 22-year-old, David Hubal, was pronounced dead at Central Mammoth
Hospital. The accident occurred about 3:00 a.m., the Mono County Sheriff's
Department said.

Hubal and his friends apparently had hiked up a ski run called Stump Alley
and undid some yellow foam protectors from lift towers, said Lt. Mike
Donnelly of the Mammoth Lakes Police Department. The pads are used to
protect skiers who might hit towers. The group apparently used the pads to
slide down the ski slope and Hubal crashed into a tower. It has since been
investigated and determined that the tower he hit was the one with its pad
removed.

4th Runner-Up

Goes to Robert Puelo, 32, who was apparently being disorderly in a St.
Louis market. When the clerk threatened to call the police, Puelo grabbed a
hot dog, shoved it in his mouth, and walked out without paying. Police
found him unconscious in front of the store. Paramedics removed the
six-inch wiener from his throat where it had choked him to death.

3rd Runner-Up

Goes to poacher Marino Malerba of Spain, who shot a stag standing above him
on an overhanging rock and was killed instantly when it fell on him.

2nd Runner-Up - "Man Loses Face At Party"

A man at a West Virginia party (probably related to the winner last year, a
man in Arkansas who used the 22 bullet to replace the fuse in his pickup
truck), popped a blasting cap into his mouth and bit down, triggering an
explosion that blew off his lips, teeth and tongue.

Jerry Stromyer, 24, of Kincaid, bit the blasting cap as a prank during a
party late Tuesday night, said Capt. M.D. Payne. "Another man had it in an
aquarium hooked to a battery and was trying to explode it. It wouldn't go
off and this guy said I'll show you how to set it off."

He put it into his mouth, bit down, and it blew all of his teeth out and
his lips and tongue off," Payne said. Stromyer was listed in guarded
condition Wednesday with extensive facial injuries, according to a
spokesperson at Charleston Area Medical Division. "I just can't imagine
anyone doing something like that," Payne said.

1st Runner-Up

Doctors at Portland University Hospital said an Oregon man shot through the
skull by a hunting arrow is lucky to be alive and will be released soon
from the hospital. Tony Roberts, 25, lost his right eye last weekend during
an initiation into a men's rafting club, Mountain Men Anonymous (probably
now known as Stupid Mountain Men Anonymous) in Grant's Pass, Oregon.

A friend tried to shoot a beer can off of his head, but the arrow entered
Robert's right eye. Doctors say that if the arrow had gone 1 millimeter to
the left, a major blood vessel would have been cut and Roberts would have
died instantly. Neurosurgeon Doctor Johnny Delashaw at the University
Hospital in Portland said that the arrow went through 8 to 10 inches of
brain with the tip protruding at the rear of his skull, yet somehow managed
to miss all major blood vessels. Delashaw also said that had Roberts tried
to pull the arrow out on his own he surely would have killed himself.

Roberts admitted afterwards that he and his friends had been drinking that
afternoon. Said Roberts, "I feel so dumb about this."

And, THIS YEAR'S WINNER:

(The late) John Pernicky and his friend, (the late) Sal Hawkins, of the
great state of Washington, decided to attend a local Metallica concert at
the George Washington Amphitheater. Having no tickets (but having 18 beers
between them), they thought it would be easy to "hop" over the nine foot
fence and sneak into the show.

They pulled their pickup truck over to the fence and the plan was for Mr.
Pernicky, who was 100 pounds heavier than Mr. Hawkins, to hop the fence and
then assist this friend over. Unfortunately for (the late) Mr. Pernicky,
there was a 30 foot drop on the other side of the fence.

Having heaved himself over, he found himself crashing through a tree. His
fall was abruptly halted (and broken, along with his arm) by a large branch
that snagged him by his shorts. Dangling from the tree with a broken arm,
he looked down and saw some bushes below him. Possibly figuring the bushes
would break his fall, he removed his pocket knife and proceeded to cut
away his shorts to free himself from the tree. Finally free, Mr. Pernicky
Crashed into some holly bushes. The sharp leaves scratched his entire body
and now,
without the protection of his shorts, a holly branch penetrated his rectum.
To make matters worse, on landing, his pocket knife penetrated his thigh.

Mr. Hawkins, on seeing his friend in considerable pain and agony, decided
to throw him a rope and pull him to safety by tying the rope to the pickup
truck and slowly driving away.
However, in his drunken state, he put the truck into reverse and crashed
through the fence, landing on his friend and killing him.

Police arrived to find the crushed pickup truck with its driver thrown 100
feet away and dead at the scene from massive internal injuries.

Upon removing the truck, they found John under it, half-naked, scratches on
his body, a holly stick in his rectum, a knife in his thigh, and his shorts
dangling from a tree branch 25 feet in the air.

Funny, this year's winner is a repeat of one I received about 4 years ago...

methinks clearing the internet of shite would make the labours of hercules seem pretty simple :)

8¬)

indeed!

I must admit that it makes for very amusing reading. I think my all-time favorite was that elaborate tale with the poor guy who wanted to fly, and got all those big balloons and sailed off in his lawn chair. heh.

My personal, all time favorite was the man who decided to kill himself by leaping off a building. He was shot dead by accident out of one of the windows he passed.

God definately wanted him as a sunbeam

8¬)

Had it been a movie, the guy would have jumped off the building, had a heart attack, been shot in the head and landed in front of a truck.

What award should I get if I die laughing at one of these stories?

(Loved the one about the fence, the truck, and the holly-bush!)

harlequin said:
My personal, all time favorite was the man who decided to kill himself by leaping off a building. He was shot dead by accident out of one of the windows he passed.

8¬)

An ex girlfriend of mine informed me that this was a hoax a little time ago. They used it at college to test the skills involved in arguing a case. It was suitable as there was no answer so you could argue as murder. manslaughter/ suicide (to my knowledge, the saftey net wasn't involved in the version she knew of)

The story of the man who used the .22 bullet to replace a blown fuse in his car, first was reported in an early 1980's, "Services (Motorcycle) Trials" in the UK.

In the story then, the bullet detonated & narrowly missed a marshal, who promptly disqualified the competitor.

I would suggest that the story is a UL.

Ahh! The Darwin Awards, once my favorite site before coming here ;)

I recall them being quite stern about making sure that the awards went to real people rather than UL's, but mayby they're slipping since I was last there... :)

Niles "Newshound" Calder

-----------------------------------------------------------
And the nominees this year
in reverse order are.....

7. A young Canadian man, searching for a way of getting drunk cheaply, because he had no
money with which to buy alcohol, mixed gasoline with milk. Not surprisingly, this concoction
made him ill, and he vomited into the fireplace in his house. The resulting explosion and fire
burned his house down, killing both him and his sister.

6. A 34-year-old white male found dead in the basement of his home died of suffocation,
according to police. He was aproximately 6' 2" tall and weighed 225 pounds. He was wearing
a pleated skirt, white bra, black and white saddle shoes and a woman's wig. It appeared that
he was trying to create a schoolgirl's uniform look. He was also wearing a military gas mask
that had the filter canister removed and a rubber hose attached in its place. The other end was
inserted into his rectum for reasons unknown, and was the cause of his suffocation. Police
found the task of explaining the circumstances of his death to his family very awkward.

5. Three Brazilian men were flying in a light aircraft at low altitude when another plane
approached. It appears that they decided to moon the occupants of the other plane, but lost
control of their own aircraft and crashed. They were all found dead in the wreakage with their
pants around their ankles.

4. A 22-year-old, Glade Drive, Reston, VA, man was found dead after he tried to use octopus
straps to bungee jump off a 70 foot railroad trestle. Fairfax County police said Eric Barcia, a
fast-food worker, taped a bunch of these straps together, wrapped one end around one foot,
anchored the other end to the trestle at Lake Accotink Park, jumped and hit the pavemant.
Warren Carmichael, a police spokesman, said investigators think Barcia was alone because
his car was found nearby. "The length of the cord that he assembled was greater than the
distance between the trestle and the ground," Carmichael said. Police say the apparent
cause of death was "Major trauma."

3. A man in Alabama died from rattlesnake bites. It seems that he and a friend were playing a
game of catch, using the rattlesnake as a ball. The friend, no doubt a future Darwin Awards
candidate, was hospitalized.

2. Employees in a medium-sized warehouse in west Texas noticed the smell of a gas leak.
Sensibly, management evacuated the building, extinguishing all potential sources of ignition;
lights, power, etc. After the building had been evacuated, two technicians from the gas company
were dispatched. Upon entering the building, they found they had difficulty navigating in the
dark. To their frustration, none of the lights worked. Witnesses later described the sight of one
of the technicians reaching into his pocket and retrieving an object that resembled a cigarette
lighter. Upon operation of the lighter-like object, the gas in the warehouse exploded, sending
pieces of it up to three miles away. Nothing was found of the technicians, but the lighter was
virtually untouched by the explosion. The technician suspected of causing the blast had never
been thought of as 'bright' by his peers.

And now #1:

Based on a bet by the other members of his threesome, Everitt Sanchez tried to wash his
own "balls" in a ball washer at the local golf course. Proving once again that beer and
testosterone are a bad mix, Sanchez managed to straddle the ball washer and dangle his
scrutum in the machine. Much to his dismay, one of his buddies upped the ante by
spinning the crank on the machine with Sanchez's scrotum in place, thus wedging them
solidly in the mechanism. Sanchez, who immediately passed his threshold of pain,
collapsed and tumbled from his perch. Unfortunately for Sanchez, the height of the ball
washer was more than a foot higher off the ground than his testicles are in a normal
stance, and the scrotum was the weakest link. Sanchez's scrotum was ripped open during
the fall, and one testicle was plucked from him forever and remained in the washer, while
the other testicle was compressed and flattened as it was pulled between the housing of
the washer, and the rotating machinary inside. To add insult to injury, Sanchez broke a new
$300 driver that he had just purchased from the pro shop, and was using to balance
himself. Sanchez was rushed to the hospital for surgery, and the remaining threesome
were asked to leave the course.

NOTE: This last one wouldn't normally count, because the idiot didn't die. But because he
cannot reproduce as a result of his qualifying act of stupidity, we have allowed it.
-------------------------------------------------

Ah, super!

I read the book a few years ago and that was rather dull. This years winners are good though...

I'd just like to point out that none of these are authentic Darwin Awards. Every so often someone invents a bunch of stories and circulates them around the Internet, trying to pass them off as actual Darwin Awards.

Teenage boy killed in 30ft 'tombstone' cliff leap
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 8:46 AM on 15th May 2009

A teenage boy has become the first 'tombstoning' death of the year after jumping 30ft into the sea from cliffs.
Jamie Sutton, 17, was pulled from the water by coastguards and taken by helicopter to hospital after his girlfriend called the emergency services, but he later died.
The tragedy took place at a beauty spot off Whitburn Coastal Park, near Souter Lighthouse, on Wednesday.

Crews from Sunderland RNLI were scrambled, along with a Sea King helicopter from RAF Leconfield in East Yorkshire, after the alarm was raised at about 5.40pm.
Jamie was given emergency resuscitation in the lifeboat before RAF crews winched him into the Sea King and flew him to playing fields at Temple Park in South Shields. Paramedics were waiting there to take him to South Tyneside District Hospital.

Six people have died tombstoning in Britain in the last two years.

Chief Inspector Kevin Wellden said: 'We cannot advise strongly enough against people going into the sea at this location as it is very difficult to judge the sea conditions as well as the depth of the water.

He said parents should warn their kids about this lethal activity: 'We would urge parents to ensure their children are aware of the dangers.

'It shows how dangerous the sea can be, even if you are a strong swimmer.'

The RNLI’s Paul Nicholson told how his team pulled Jamie from the water: 'It was a horrendous incident. Hopefully others will heed the lesson. The rocks here are visible at low tide, but when it’s high they’re a hidden danger.'

Jamie, from Rose Crescent, Whitburn, South Tyneside, is believed to have been with mates and his girlfriend, and it was the terrified girl who rang the boy's mother for help and guidance and she made a 999 call.

His parents, who live at Rose Crescent, Whitburn, were too upset to talk.

One neighbour, who did not want to be named, said: 'He was a lovely lad and this is a tragic loss. Everyone is upset about his death and it will take a long time for everyone to get over it.'

Local Kerry Toulson, 39, of Lighthouse View, said: 'This happens on a regular basis now. This is a beauty spot but people are dying off these cliffs.

'The kids climb over the barriers and go to the cliff edge, it is dangerous. A nice day can easily turn to a tragedy.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -leap.html

There were two recent news stories in the 'Darwin Award' category, both involving electrocution.

In one, a boy nicknamed 'Monkey Boy' climbed an electricity pylon and died when he touched a live wire. His companions had refused to climb up with him.

In the other, a group of boys broke into a railway yard. One of them climbed on top of a train in a shed, and touched the overhead wire....

I didn't post these stories at the time because of problems with the FTMB Search function, but now I've tried to search for them via Google, etc, and can't find either one... :?

Did anyone else see these stories? Do you have links? (They were both in UK.)

This would be one of them?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sout ... 623632.stm

or this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/dorset/7000674.stm

There are quite a few like that though, i guess it is a dumb but common way to check out.

This one is not either of the ones you're talking about, but was just up the road from me, the daft bastard:

11,000 volt horror death for Leeds copper thief

A SCRAP metal dealer was electrocuted with 11,000 volts after trying to steal copper from a derelict mill in Morley.
John Roberts, aged 39, then fled from Park Mills before driving to his girlfriend's house in Bramley in a panic where his hair, skin and t-shirt began burning off.

Mr Roberts, of Winrose Avenue, Belle Isle, died in the burns unit at Pinderfields General Hospital 10 days later where he had 37 per cent burns.

A Leeds inquest heard that the voltage was so high the implement used to get at copper wires may have melted completely.

In a police statement read out in court, girlfriend Nina Hurley, of Bramley, told of the horrifying moment she heard Mr Roberts - also known as Bod - screaming in his van outside her home.

"At about 5.10am I heard Bod's van coming along the street. I heard this strange screaming noise. Bod unlocked the front door and screamed 'help me'. He came into the front room, sat in the chair and appeared to hyperventilate. He was shaking and his teeth were chattering. He was panicking.

"His skin was splitting on his hands and lips. His T'shirt had been burnt off. His face was all burnt, the only white was his eyes and teeth. His eye brows and eye lashes were all burnt."

The inquest heard there were prominent safety notices from Yorkshire Electricity warning of the high voltage and danger of death.

These were based around the transformer room within the mill on South Street where there was 11,000 volts buzzing about inside.

The court heard Mr Roberts' injuries were caused by contact with a switch box which would have had an impact similar to putting a "blow torch on the skin".

Police found that equipment had been tampered with and that copper had been systematically stripped.

A leather belt was found on the railings above a wall at the site - probably used by Roberts as he fled.

Assistant deputy coroner Melanie Williamson said: "I am in absolute amazement how Mr Roberts managed to leave the transformer room, climb over the wall and into the car and drive over to Nina Hurley's house."

Ms Hurley called 999 and he was taken to Pinderfields where he later died.

The inquest heard that Mr Roberts had gone to the mill two nights earlier with Jill Dowthwaite who he had been seeing for a month.

They broke off the padlocks and climbed over railed walls in a bid to steal scrap metal.

Through a police statement read out in court, Mrs Dowthwaite told how she could hear a loud buzzing noise.

The pair then left, only for Mr Roberts to return to the spot alone two nights later on August 4, 2007.

He died of multiple organ failure at 2.37am on August 14, 2007.

The coroner recorded a verdict of death by misadventure.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/n ... 4253973.jp

There's something weird here: the first link BRF gives is dated September 2008, but I just found the link to the story I saw:

'Monkey boy' hit by 66,000 volts after climbing electric pylons in Rotherham
By Lucy Thornton 4/08/2009

A boy who scaled a pylon to show off to mates was killed by a huge electricity blast, his inquest heard yesterday.

Michael O'Nion, 15 - nicknamed Monkey Boy for his love of climbing - died instantly as 66,000 volts ripped through his body.

He had dared his three friends to join him as he went up a barbed wire anti-trespass platform.

Singing and laughing, he then shouted "watch this" before grabbing a cable on the 100ft pylon.

His mates, aged 11, 13 and 15, told the hearing there was a flash of light and a bang as Michael's blackened body fell.

The 13-year-old said: "It was horrible. We told him not to go up but he did it anyway."

Yesterday Rotherham's deputy coroner Fred Curtis recorded a verdict of accidental death - saying warning signs were in place and no one was to blame for September's tragedy. He said: "He climbed the pylon as an adventurous act and did not appreciate the dangers."

After the hearing, Michael's dad Lee, 40, of Rotherham, said: "He was just showing off. He loved a laugh and a joke but ironically was normally scared of heights."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -21569836/

Is it normal to hold an inquest so long after the accident itself?

(Edited, after a more careful reading of the Mirror report!)

Bank robbers who blew themselves up win Darwin Award for 'improving the human gene pool'
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 11:12 PM on 03rd January 2010

Two bank robbers have been declared the winners the Darwin Awards 2009 after they blew themselves up while trying to crack open an ATM machine.
The Belgian pair used so much explosive to get their hands on the cash that they destroyed the whole bank building.
Nobody else was in the building at the time of the attack.

When police arrived at the scene, they found one of them with severe head injuries, and rushed him to hospital.

Investigators initially assumed that his accomplice had managed a getaway, but the second one's body was excavated from the debris twelve hours later.
Wendy Northcutt, the founder of the annual awards, declared them the 2009 winners of the Darwin Awards, given to those 'doing the most to improve the human gene pool by removing themselves from it'.
The two bankrobbers had attempted to make a sizeable withdrawal from the ATM, but died when they overestimated the quantity of dynamite needed for the explosion.
The blast demolished the building the bank was housed in.

The first robber was rushed to the hospital with severe head trauma; he died shortly after arrival.

The bank robbers just edged ahead of their main rival Shawn Motero from U.S., who was stuck in a traffic crawl in Florida when he realised he needed to use the toilet.

Without one handy, he got out of the car before jumping over a concrete wall to find a more secluded spot.

Unfortunately, the 30-year-old had not realised he was on a bridge, and fell 65 feet to his death.
Award organisers said the accident proved you should 'Look before you leak.' 8)

Police revealed Mr Motero had been drinking at a bar in Pompano Beach before his tragic death, adding: 'He probably thought there was a road, but there wasn't.'
His mother said: 'Shawn didn't do a whole lot for a living. He got along on his charm, just like his father.'

In third place was the first ever woman to be nominated for the award.
Rosanne Tippett drove her moped into a flooded river, despite the warning signs.
She was rescued by police, but jumped back into the river in an attempt to recover the two-wheeler.
Four inches of rain had fallen in Greensboro, North Carolina, but the 50-year-old was determined to follow her usual route home.
Before embarking on her final journey she phoned her mother and told her: 'My moped has two rubber wheels, Mom, I'll be fine.'
She then drove through a police road block before losing control of the scooter and falling into a swollen creek.
After being rescued by police she jumped back into the water to rescue her vehicle. Her mum admitted: 'She loved that thing.'

Other nominees for the 2009 awards included an armed robber who, with an alleged accomplice, tried to disguise his face with gold paint as he raided a convenience store.
However, Thomas James from South Carolina used spray paint, which released toxic fumes and he collapsed shortly after the robbery.
To add insult to injury, the disguise was ineffective and witnesses had no problem identifying the 23-year-old.
His accomplice was charged with armed robbery.

The only U.K. victim to be nominated was a 41-year-old man from York.
The unnamed father-of-three was trying to demolish a garden shed. He succeeded but the roof collapsed on top of him and he was trapped in a pile of concrete rubble.
Firefighters used hydraulic rams and high pressure air bags to allow paramedics to reach the man after the accident in April, but he was pronounced dead the scene

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... z0bdzeviO3

The man with three children should be disqualified, as he has already made his contribution to the gene pool.

:cry:
The whole Darwin Award project is pretty sad. Mind you, as a person from a town full of flood crossings and barricades, which people insist on imperiling themselves and the rescue people by ignoring, I don't have any sympathy for the lady with the moped. I don't care how much she liked the vehicle or how little she could afford a new one. Always remember - EVERYTHING is cheaper than a funeral!

rynner2 said:
Bank robbers who blew themselves up win Darwin Award for 'improving the human gene pool'.....

Somthing like that happened in the Welsh valleys in the 1950's. No cash machines in those days, the never identified person, tried to blow the padlock off the door of a mine explosive store using a whole stick of gelignite, about eight times too much.

Most of the glass in the village needed replacing.

They only needed to blow the bloody doors off... :lol:

wairddeb said:
They only needed to blow the bloody doors off... :lol:

Damn! You beat me to that! :D

'Land-surfer' dies after Portsmouth car park crash
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-18595477

A man has died after hitting a concrete post in Portsmouth while strapped to a skateboard.

The 26-year-old Lithuanian was injured while "land-surfing" in the car park of the D-Day Museum at Southsea on Sunday.

He was airlifted to Southampton hospital before being transferred to the neurological unit where he died on Monday evening, police said.

Land-surfing involves using a longer than normal skateboard, which the user often has their feet strapped to.

A Hampshire Police spokesman said: "A 26-year-old man has died following an incident in the car park of the D-Day Museum at Clarence Esplanade, Southsea.

"The Lithuanian man, who had been living in Oliver Road, Southsea, was skateboarding with two friends in the car park at around 6pm when he collided with a post and sustained severe head injuries.

"He was airlifted to Southampton General Hospital and transferred to the neurological unit where he died last night, his friends and family at his side."

Another candidate:

Man dies after jumping off Devil's Bridge in Kirkby Lonsdale

A man has died after jumping from a bridge into the River Lune in south Cumbria.
It happened just after 17:00 BST on Saturday at a popular, but unsafe jumping spot at Devil's Bridge in Kirkby Lonsdale.

The 22-year-old man from Manchester was one of a group who had been jumping from the bridge into the water.
Police, fire crews and a mountain rescue team searched for several hours before finding the body downstream.

South Lakeland District Council passed a bye-law against jumping from the bridge over safety fears.
Allan Muirhead, from Kirkby Lonsdale Town Council, said: "It is regrettable that accidents like this do happen, fairly frequently, despite warnings and signs being put up."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-18943954

Allan Muirhead, from Kirkby Lonsdale Town Council, said: "It is regrettable that accidents like this do happen, fairly frequently, despite warnings and signs being put up."

Unfortunatly, for young people in the grip of hormones, such signs tend to act as a challenge rather than a warning.

Cochise said:
Unfortunatly, for young people in the grip of hormones, such signs tend to act as a challenge rather than a warning.
Well, stand by for more accidents, in that case:

Tombstoning warning signs put up by cliffs in Cornwall

Warning signs are being displayed at tombstoning hotspots in north Cornwall in a bid to reduce serious injuries and deaths.
About 20 signs stating whether people have been killed or injured from tombstoning in the area will be put up.
The campaign by the Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) could be introduced nationwide.

Tombstoning is when people jump unsupervised into the sea from places including cliffs and harbour walls.
Matt Pavitt, from north Cornwall MCA, said there had been a rise in the number of people tombstoning across the UK in the past two years.
"We want to try and raise people's awareness of the dangers and make them think before they jump.
"Tombstoning can cause injuries to limbs, the head, spine and can result in death."

There are currently 11 signs installed in the Newquay and north Cornwall area, with a further nine to go up during the next few months, he added.
"It's about increasing awareness, the tides change daily and you can often not see below the water.
"If there's a reduction in the number of people jumping in the sea from cliffs, piers and harbour walls it will be deemed a success," he said.

Across the UK in the past five years there have been 18 fatalities and 57 serious injuries from tombstoning, the MCA said.

As well as in Cornwall, the scheme is also being trialled in the north east of England and if successful will be rolled out across the country in 2013.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-19369007

Back