• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Death Of Tupac

Pedantry corner

Darren Wilson said:
Nor could the person who wrote your signature verse by the looks of it either...........
That would be "By the looks of things, neither could the person that wrote your signature verse."

Poetic licence corner

Aw! Come on guys. Isn't this getting out of hand? :D

Don't be a spoilsport Butterfly (or can I call you Butt?) I'm looking forward to IJ's reply. :p

You can call me anything you like, beak. TBH I'm looking forward to his reply as well.;)

*constructs makeshift bunker out of her bed* Let me know when the screaming ends. *straps on colander, places fingers in ears and screws face up*

*flash opens up his umbrella in the hope it will sheild him from blood splattering on his nice clean shirt...*

Darren Wilson said:
Nor could the person who wrote your signature verse by the looks of it either...........

Poor, misquoted John Tams or poor, paraphrased Horace?
Sort out your grammar, by the way.

Seventeen years after this thread was started, we have Tupac news! Read on:
He's alive!

His bodyguard who died in 2018 isn't dead. He faked his death, "like Tupac", and is now back to prove he and his former boss can fool the world. Bet his wife is delighted. Anyway, he faked it like Tupac did - and where is the rapper? Cuba, according to this chap.

Seventeen years after this thread was started, we have Tupac news! Read on:
He's alive!

His bodyguard who died in 2018 isn't dead. He faked his death, "like Tupac", and is now back to prove he and his former boss can fool the world. Bet his wife is delighted. Anyway, he faked it like Tupac did - and where is the rapper? Cuba, according to this chap.
That makes so much sense!. Well we can put that one to bed then .. finally.

Back