• Server Outage Announcement

Hello, Everyone.
    We will be installing an update to XenForo (the forums software), and doing some server maintenance.
    Consequently, the forums will be unavailable from about 12 - 2 MDT / 2 - 4 EDT / 6 - 8 GMT on Sunday 9th May 2021.

The Dog That Turned Into Green Mist, Cows Standing On Hind Legs & Other Cases Of Gibbering Insanity

catseye

Old lady trouser-smell
Reaction score
We have lots of deer up here and sometimes, at a distance, it's hard to tell what you are watching run - deer, fox or hare. When there is nothing to compare for scale, that brown thing streaking up a hedgeline could be almost anything! They can all be very similar colours too - so yes, I also suspect that the 'enormous hare' was a deer.

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. It's the scariest thing ever.
you too huh? I keep telling myself that it's Elliot O'Donnell and so mainly a load of old bobbins but... In his account I think the person who experiences it runs to the ?housekeeper who tells her to come away and not look as what comes after is worse!

Min Bannister

Possessed dog
Reaction score
you too huh? I keep telling myself that it's Elliot O'Donnell and so mainly a load of old bobbins but... In his account I think the person who experiences it runs to the ?housekeeper who tells her to come away and not look as what comes after is worse!
Oooohhhh yes!

AARRGHHH! :eek: :freak:

MissViolet

Junior Acolyte
Reaction score
A search on ‘the dog’ gives no results. Possibly the most awkward and cumbersome thread title on here I reckon.
Oh, I know! I thought I was being terribly amusing, but no-one warned me that the thread would hang around for nearly twenty years.
I was in my twenties when I posted this thread; now heading for fifty. With a few other changes here and there too...