• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The End Times Are NOW

given the nature of exegisis, can one actually definitively say that something is wrong?
different, unusual, not supported well.... but wrong? I have my doubts on that.

You need to be force fed Theology for a decade before you could possibly understand. Yes. You can say some things are definitely wrong. There is no penchant for moral relativism in Christianity, and no ambivalence.

Basically the Bible is utterly adamant on the point that nobody knows when Judgement day is but God. Not even Jesus or Mary know. The scripture is clear on this point, and other opinions are essentially forms of heresy.

Prayer - meditation and fasting for a desired outcome, blessing, healing or to get a closer spiritually connection is common to many religions and spiritual beliefs. Surprisingly many dedicated individuals fast for some time with little or no ill effects. Talked to a few that have taken this route. They say the 1st couple of days are hard, then it gets progressively easy. The main factor is that the individual has to believe in what's he's doing and have a made up mind to do it. Personally I don't see fasting in the cards for me any time soon, love quality food to much.

that is only in /your/ world. You would be astonished at the number of things my poor feeble brain manages to encompass.
You understood neither the spirit nor the intent of my comment I fear.

Last edited:
If you take food out of the equation there isn't very much left.

INT21

JohnD,

If this God you worship is so powerful why didn't He just snuff out the Devil ?

After all, if He can create at least one Universe and everything in it, removing an irksome Deamon should be the work of an instant.

Or maybe he is a Trumpian God. Lots of noise but no too much to show for it.

INT21.

JohnD,

If this God you worship is so powerful why didn't He just snuff out the Devil ?

After all, if He can create at least one Universe and everything in it, removing an irksome Deamon should be the work of an instant.

Or maybe he is a Trumpian God. Lots of noise but no too much to show for it.

INT21.
This cannot be answered w/o extensive research of scripture. After reading the scriptures numerous times this answer's in there but it's deep. I don't profess to by everything in the scriptures but such research is needed if want you really want your question answered.

I am not being a false prophet, as you are correct only God does know the actual time of the Rapture, "I will come like a thief in the night". Granted I am no bible scholar but it does say two will be working in a field one will be taken the other not.
I believe the Bayside appearances are true & Jesus talks about the Rapture there & the things that would happen before the RAPTURE, IE the world wide warning will take place before the Rapture, so yes based on a few things I can estimate within a few years when its likely to take place, but of course not the actual time.
I came to faith through an interest in Astronomy & surveying the night sky brought a niggling thought about God & one night I recited a Hail Mary and thought no more about it. The following days/weeks brought a series of coincidences that I could not ignore & I was reminded about Bishop Temples remark "every time I pray coincidences happen".
The first job I took after my conversion, I was attacked by a spirit. Working alone putting large boxes of tea through the tape machine, when I looked around 2 of the boxes had been rammed into the end posts of the production line & tea was spilling onto the floor. My supervisor confirmed that there was an active spirit in the old part of the factory.
The UFO & Consciousness show took place in Manchester in 2017 right across the road where I witnessed a UFO IN 1999 (see my post on UFO page).
Jesus said at Bayside that the demons hated prayer and that it caused noise in their minds where they would want to flee when in the UFO,s. Because God is a supernatural being prayer can have the effect of changing outcomes and I have heard people talk about creating a prayer shield that would keep Satan out.

He hates prayer/fasting because it has an effect on outcomes that he dos'ent want to see. If he had his way he would have destroyed the church by now as he boasted he would in 1886 when Pope Leo X111 was given the prayer of st Michael for the church to pray after a debate between Jesus & Satan, where he asked for more power/time to destroy Gods earthly church. Sadly the church dropped the prayer at some point and some point to this as one of the reasons Satan has made inroads into the church. We are in a spiritual battle with him and prayer/fasting is one of the things we have in our locker as well as the sacraments of the church etc
Jesus said at Bayside that prayer creates noise in the demons minds & they want to flee it, people on spiritual projects have talked about preparing a prayer shield before embarking on something.

I occasionally hear a messianic Jewish preacher who preaches on the end times. Interesting but I am cautious of his surety.

He recently visited the Holy Land and two sites - places of safety - constructed across the border in Jordan and in a mountainous area, built by Christians. Areas to flee to in event of war.

Now, whatever anyone thinks of this from a religious perspective, what is interesting is from the secular. He spoke to non-believers in the military, including a retired Israeli general, and they all expect a devastating assault on Israel.

Back