• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Enfield Poltergeist: Extracted Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has convinced me that MH and SC are indeed the same person, the syntax is very, very similiar
I thought the same, you couldn't slide a five thou feeler gauge between them regardless of IP routing.

I'm torn between
  • Some sort of test of credulity being done by a student.
  • Some kind of creative writing being road tested.
  • A pointless wind up.
  • Genuine held, but horribly misguided belief.
I don't think I should comment further as ECT while highly and permanently effective in many cases has a significant relapse rate. If SC falls within that band nothing I could post will aid him. I can only wish them well and urge them to take a step back, enjoy the emerging Spring weather and remember not everything is linked or about you.

Another post from SC.

I miss Carmilla K. She was beginning to attain some of the attributes of Janet. Janet was taken from me once before. I cant begin to tell you how that still hurts, how I am affected, still. I provide a link to a musical track which I should like played in Carmillas memory. The powers that be, injected her with the fatal serum. Now she stands alone .At the Gates of Delirium.
. Not sure If that link will work via this . you may have to go to You-Tube and recopy the link from there. You can post all this if you wish.

This has convinced me that MH and SC are indeed the same person, the syntax is very, very similiar
I think so too and I think he's just used a proxy to disguise his IP. My reluctance to engage with SC further is that I don't particularly want to reinforce his ideas by discussing it.
I thought the same, you couldn't slide a five thou feeler gauge between them regardless of IP routing...
First of all, I will remind you - again - that if you have suspicions about someone's identity then to voice them privately. However in this case there are reasonable grounds to discuss it, as so much is dependent upon it regarding the veracity of testimony.

So - I will say this about MH: their IP was, until very recently, static and based in Florida. Taking that into account, I contacted them directly, and they absolutely assured me that they were not a sock puppet - which I took on trust. Their spellings were American, etc. Until very recently, when, as you say, it's suddenly lapsed back and the IP has moved to New York.

Then we get this from them, allegedly dictated by SC:
I miss Carmilla K. She was beginning to attain some of the attributes of Janet. Janet was taken from me once before. I cant begin to tell you how that still hurts, how I am affected, still. I provide a link to a musical track which I should like played in Carmillas memory. The powers that be, injected her with the fatal serum. Now she stands alone .At the Gates of Delirium..
As CarmillaK was him in the first place, and now it does appear that despite an early burst of authenticity that MH is indeed him too - mea culpa, even I can be too trusting sometimes - then I feel it's time that Musichunch left the building. That established, I will hive off all of this recent stuff and add it to the "other" Enfield thread. From here on in, I will be watching this thread very closely, and any more sudden revelations about Enfield (or similar stuff) will be placed under a great deal of scrutiny. If that cements in certain minds (geddit?) my position as an MI-spook, then frankly I don't care.

Roland and others have made one particularly good point:
..I don't think I should comment further as ECT while highly and permanently effective in many cases has a significant relapse rate. If SC falls within that band nothing I could post will aid him. I can only wish them well and urge them to take a step back, enjoy the emerging Spring weather and remember not everything is linked or about you.
Which I can only echo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back