• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Enfield Poltergeist: Extracted Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
And did it sound like the voice which came from Janet?
Yes, but it did not issue from her. It couldn't have done.
The voice spoke to me along Enfield Highway, outside the main entrance to the Church, (St James.)
The girls were at the rear of the Church at a short distance from such, and slightly off to one side.
That is; I was at the Western end, they were at the Eastern.

Last edited:
Whats this? New kid on the block stealing my thunder?
I never made a 'big song and dance' about anything. I am simply answering a few questions. Hadn't you noticed?
Have you actually been following the thread? I never stated that I couldn't be questioned. In fact, I am being questioned; again: hadn't you noticed?

'Also I don't take on any role on this forum. I just have a laugh'

Well; there we have it.

'No I actually know about the SPR stuff, I was being flippant, and I know what they have. I've had access to their material for years. I can't talk about it'

A prime example of - 'the pot calling the kettle black' - if ever there was one.

'you are completely wrong about the "vault" - you are so wrong.'

Have you not heard of 'artistic licence?' I only spoke of a vault in order to emphasise a point I was making.
I wouldn't know if the SPR had a vault or not. I've never been inside their premises, at least not physically, anyway.
However, you claim you have. Therefore I must assume that you are a member of the SPR. Unless you went there as a plumber or something?

Are you related to GeorgeP?

Yes, but it did not issue from her. It couldn't have done.
The voice spoke to me along Enfield Highway, outside the main entrance to the Church, (St James.)
The girls were at the rear of the Church at a short distance from such, and slightly off to one side.
That is; I was at the Western end, they were at the Eastern.

So do you want to give us some detail on how you were involved in this case?

You can follow the thread and see where it goes.

I'm following this thread now.

"GeorgeP" was another member of these forums who's style of debate shares similarities with yours Stuart though your IP doesn't. Threads would become entangle in personal asides losing track of the real story being debated which I hope this thread will not become.

I, personally and historically, have an issue with paranormal claims made over the internet however as a recently new and prolific poster on the forums I have to take Stuart at his word.

Further claims may need substantiation or we'll be neck deep in tin foil hat wearers.

Stuart as a new member you have to acknowledge you have joined a well establish public forum of those with a Fortean interest where any beliefs and claims you make will be challenged, that is why the boards are here, over the years the Fortean Times Message Boards have challenged many.

The best ones are those with intelligent debate rather than the ones that are filled with "cut and paste" comments of the you said but you said, yeah, but, no, but......

Felid I'm asking you not to change your position at all but to retract the claws and to follow the thread.

No more stories.

I'm following this thread now.

"GeorgeP" was another member of these forums who's style of debate shares similarities with yours Stuart though your IP doesn't. Threads would become entangle in personal asides losing track of the real story being debated which I hope this thread will not become.

I, personally and historically, have an issue with paranormal claims made over the internet however as a recently new and prolific poster on the forums I have to take Stuart at his word.

Further claims may need substantiation or we'll be neck deep in tin foil hat wearers.

Stuart as a new member you have to acknowledge you have joined a well establish public forum of those with a Fortean interest where any beliefs and claims you make will be challenged, that is why the boards are here, over the years the Fortean Times Message Boards have challenged many.

The best ones are those with intelligent debate rather than the ones that are filled with "cut and paste" comments of the you said but you said, yeah, but, no, but......

Felid I'm asking you not to change your position at all but to retract the claws and to follow the thread.

No more stories.

No problems Moooksta I'll pull my head in.

yeah, but I /liked/ George P. There was added value in the readings for example!

No wheels on my wagon,
But I'm still rolling along,
Those Cherokees are after me,
But I'm singing a happy song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back