• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Experiment (Big brother3)

jonnash4

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Okay.......with Big brother 3 starting tonite heres a little idea....

Tomorrow I will post the names of the Bigbother contestants, after that each week in a sort of mind reading/future predicting kind of way ppl say who they predict will leave the BB house each eviction...........possible prizes for the winners each week, an evening of dinner and dancing with Penny from last years BB to the loosers each week......

Also ppl could make predictions for what will happen in the week after the evictions...............

Lets see if it works........

Tomorrow it begins...........
This is Bigbrother, we remind you that psycic influence use is against the rules of the game and you will be evicted

I like it. Although you can keep the dinner and dancing.

I predict that 'John' will be the first evictee!

I predict it can't possibly be anywhere near as bad as 'Survivor', which, incidentally i have been hooked on.

Sad innit?

Every year I say I won't watch it, and every year my hubcap has it on morning noon and night and I get sucked in (ooh matron). This year, I watched one minute of all those hysterical shrieking women and I predict this could be the year I resist.

Jade, the Bianca-alike who doesn't know what asparagus is...

A pretend fortean fiver says she's first for a short walk and a chat with Davina.:rolleyes:

Yes, I promised not to watch it, too.

The Big brother persons are:
Jonny
PJ
Spencer
Sandy
Lee
Alison
Adelle
jade
Kate
Sunita
Alex

Lynne
(im doing this from memory how sad)
The first person to leave will be Jade........
There will be a fight this thursday......
big brother will be mean before friday......
(hows them for a few predictions?)

Back