• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Galactic Federation (Haim Eshed Claims; 2020)

Some of those things are touched upon in Out Of The Silent Planet by C. S. Lewis.

Further to my earlier post in this thread, I have been told that within Jewish tradition, there is some acknowledgement of other planets with sentient life forms.
This knowledge is well hidden, and you cannot just Google it.
But the person who has related this is reliable and rational and well studied.
I have a little bit more detail, but it relates to a particular Jewish aspect of this.

The small detail related to me was entirely new to anything I have ever previously read or ascertained, and has a spiritual element, not just a biological or scientific set of data.

To get a deeper understanding I would probably have to go to Israel and seek out certain circles.

Further to my earlier post in this thread, I have been told that within Jewish tradition, there is some acknowledgement of other planets with sentient life forms.
This knowledge is well hidden, and you cannot just Google it.
But the person who has related this is reliable and rational and well studied.
I have a little bit more detail, but it relates to a particular Jewish aspect of this.

The small detail related to me was entirely new to anything I have ever previously read or ascertained, and has a spiritual element, not just a biological or scientific set of data.

To get a deeper understanding I would probably have to go to Israel and seek out certain circles.
I find that interesting. I spent almost a year on a ufo forum (about 5 years ago) talking about aliens and ufology with a Jewish man who like me is up there in years and he was really into Judaism in all it's spiritual and historical aspects and would often reference something Biblical when we got into deep discussions on aliens and ufos. He never mentioned this aspect about Jewish belief and he did talk quite a bit about Kabbalah and mystic aspects. It could be a very limited sect of Judaism I suppose and not an idea that permeates most of the Jewish faith.

As a side note, I do know ,having talked to some Scientologists years ago, that there is a strong vein of alien belief and origin stories that run through it and this has been talked about here I'm sure on the Scientology thread.

@dr wu

The tradition I have been told something about is definitely not linked to any kind of Jewish sect.

The revealed aspects of Judaism say next to nothing about life on other planets, the hidden aspects say a little.
But this tradition I have just learned about comes from the hidden part and is not well known about.

It is nothing short of extraordinary and entirely allows for the possibility of a Galactic Federation.

@dr wu

The tradition I have been told something about is definitely not linked to any kind of Jewish sect.

The revealed aspects of Judaism say next to nothing about life on other planets, the hidden aspects say a little.
But this tradition I have just learned about comes from the hidden part and is not well known about.

It is nothing short of extraordinary and entirely allows for the possibility of a Galactic Federation.
Well...that's interesting as I said but unfortunately without hearing more about what this alleged 'alien revelation' entails in this 'hidden area' of Judiasm there is really not much to discuss. :(

It suggests that there is sentient life on some other planets, life capable of communication and knowing that G-D exists.
Amazingly, it suggest that in spite of there being a vast number of stars and planets, this sentient life is only on a small number of them.

It suggests that there is sentient life on some other planets, life capable of communication and knowing that G-D exists.
Amazingly, it suggest that in spite of there being a vast number of stars and planets, this sentient life is only on a small number of them.
Life may be widespread in the Universe, but sentient life may be a statistical outlier.

Why would esoteric beliefs by an earthbound religion like Judaism suggest any truth about aliens on other worlds? :confused:

God has insider knowledge.

Judaism seeks to provide answers about the the attributes of G-D, the meaning of life, the way the universe was created, the way the universe operates etc.
Yes..and again why would a faith based religion, like all of them, have any insights or knowledge about aliens on other worlds?

Yes..and again why would a faith based religion, like all of them, have any insights or knowledge about aliens on other worlds?
Unless... the faith itself is based upon aliens once having had contact with humans?

The ten commandments were given to Moses on top of a mountain by a heavenly being (aliens?) So thats Judaism, Christianity and Islam all having contact, the Book of Mormons location was revealed to Joseph Smith by a heavenly being (alien?) So that them sorted, and dont get me started on Scientology :p

If one is a believing Jew who believes in G-D, and that G-D has given knowledge to humans in the form of Torah, then there is every possibility that knowledge can include alien life on other planets.
Just as it includes many other areas of knowledge including science, astronomy, agriculture, diet, sleep, hygiene, moral and ethical conduct.

If one is a believing Jew who believes in G-D, and that G-D has given knowledge to humans in the form of Torah, then there is every possibility that knowledge can include alien life on other planets.
Just as it includes many other areas of knowledge including science, astronomy, agriculture, diet, sleep, hygiene, moral and ethical conduct.

A side issue - why do you replace the o with a hyphen? If you were to read your post out loud how would you pronounce the word?

Unless... the faith itself is based upon aliens once having had contact with humans?
Of course...one can believe anything one wants based on 'faith'...that's a hallmark of a religion

The ten commandments were given to Moses on top of a mountain by a heavenly being (aliens?) So thats Judaism, Christianity and Islam all having contact, the Book of Mormons location was revealed to Joseph Smith by a heavenly being (alien?) So that them sorted, and dont get me started on Scientology :p
Maybe this thread should be called ancient aliens in the Bible....?
:chuckle:

Just because one has a religion and believes it doesn't mean any of it has a true factual basis especially regarding aliens on other planets.
That's why it's called 'faith' as I pointed out on another post. Using this criteria Billy Meier's revealed alien claims as well as those of Scientologists are just as valid. The point is that someone going around making claims like these and not supporting them with anything at all is opening up a can of worms and only muddying the waters of true investigation into whatever the truth is regarding aliens and contact with humans.

Last edited:
The point is that someone going around making claims like these and not supporting them with anything at all is opening up a can of worms and only muddying the waters of true investigation into whatever the truth is regarding aliens and contact with humans.

This is a discussion - people don't have to lay out all their material in a single post in the manner of a set of published essays.

Nobody has to accept anything; neither should an attempt be made to limit what other people contribute. If there is a problem with a post or poster then tell a Mod!

Using any info about or from a faith-based position as a reason to launch into general anti-faith postings isn't helpful in getting all the ideas into the arena. Is attempting to define true investigation helpful? Closing down other data generally isn't.

Frides

PS any discussion of this directly should go into PM or the correct thread - we certainly don't need a lengthy diversion!

A side issue - why do you replace the o with a hyphen? If you were to read your post out loud how would you pronounce the word?
It is because of a commandment to not erase the name of G-D.
Most Jews will do this when writing the name, or instead use the word "Hashem", which literally is Hebrew for 'The name".
When spoken the hyphen is not pronounced as "Hyphen", it merely substitutes the letter "O" in written form, so the word is pronounced as if it was written with an "O".

If it was written in a book and someone threw the book away of burned it.
It is a habit that has carried over into online/digital use, perhaps if someone deleted a website from a server or erased a hard drive.
I was just half watching 'the god code' on blaze and they mentioned repositaries of ancient Hebrew texts and scrolls found in Aleppo, and that these stores were created purely because they could not destroy the texts or the name, so they cached all the old scrolls in caves and other similar hiding places.

I was just half watching 'the god code' on blaze and they mentioned repositaries of ancient Hebrew texts and scrolls found in Aleppo, and that these stores were created purely because they could not destroy the texts or the name, so they cached all the old scrolls in caves and other similar hiding places.

Yes, we have many repositories where worn out or torn manuscripts are placed, rather than destroyed.

It is called a Genizah.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genizah

Back