• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Mighty_Emperor

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
On one of the highest hilltops in Elbert County, Georgia stands a huge granite monument. Engraved in eight different languages on the four giant stones that support the common capstone are 10 Guides, or commandments. That monument is alternately referred to as The Georgia Guidestones, or the American Stonehenge. Though relatively unknown to most people, it is an important link to the Occult Hierarchy that dominates the world in which we live.

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

Whats this all about??

I believe a rich eccentric had them put up.... a bit more:

http://www.tylwythteg.com/guide.html
THE GUIDESTONES EXPLAINED

A massive granite monument espousing the conservation of mankind and future generations. Sources for the sizable financing of the project choose to remain anonymous. The wording of the message proclaimed on the monument is in 12 languages, including the archaic languages of Sanscrit, Babylonian Cuneiform, Egyptian Hieroglyphics and Classical Greek, as well as English, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Hindi, Chinese, Spanish, and Swahili.

The guides, followed by explanatory precepts, are as follows, the words are exactly as the Sponsors provided them:

Note: Means the entire human race at its climax level for permanent balance with Nature.

Note: Without going into details as yet undiscovered, this means humanity should apply reason and knowledge to guiding its own reproduction. "Fitness" could be translated as "health." "Diversity" could be translated as "variety"

A "living" language grows and changes with advancing knowledge. A "new" language will be developed "de novo" - and need not necessarily be adopted from any languages now in existence.<br>

4. Rule Passion - Faith - Tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

"Faith" here may be used in a religious sense. Too often people are ruled by blind faith even when it may be contrary to reason. Reason must be tempered with compassion here - but must prevail.

Courts must consider justice as well as law.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

Individual nations must be free to develop their own destinies at home as their own people wish - but cannot abuse their neighbors.

Self explanatory.

Individuals have a natural concern for their personal welfare, but man is a social animal and must also be concerned for the group. Failure of society means failure for its individual citizens.

The infinite here means the supreme being - whose will is manifest in the working of the cosmos - if we will seek for it.

10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

In our time, the growth of humanity is destroying the natural conditions of the earth which have fostered all existing life. We must restore reasoned balance.

We of Y Dynion Mwyn have made use of the site several times during the Solstices and Equinoxes. It is a wonderful location for ritual. Please visit the site and let us know what you feel. Send us an e-mail at:

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/set/OVERhenges.html

I'd read previously of a Stonehenge replica in a road book by William Least-Heat Moon. Just had a quick search.

This from the above site:

The Georgia Guidestones south of Nuberg, GA, stand on a windswept hilltop -- six granite slabs, each nineteen feet tall. They were erected in 1980 by a mysterious man named R.C. Christian and "a small group of Americans who seek the Age of Reason." On the upright slabs, carved in twelve different languages (including Swahili and Sanskrit), are ten laws encouraging readers to "unite humanity," " guide reproduction wisely," and "avoid useless officials." The Guidestones warn, "Be not a cancer on the Earth!"

Just checked - it's a two and a half hour drive from my house... won't be going there tomorrow, but hopefully I can make it out there one day and report back.

R. C. Christian eh? :rolleyes:

It's interesting to see that there are already different versions of the English text (Mr R.I.N.G. please don't forget your camera if/when you do go!).

my notes:

er, so we should kill a billion or so for the sake of nature? (and why, pray, aren't humans natural?)

sterlize poor people if you can't shoot them!

esperanto?

4. Rule [with] passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

well yes

obviously

ok... but it all depends on your defination of nation

doh!

I feel another Homer Simpson moment coming on

again, depends on your personal definitions

10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

back to killing off humans because they're not part of nature.

:rolleyes:

I suspect that if I did meet G*d I'd ask for his ID.

Jane.

mejane:
The Georgia Guidestones have been widely discussed on many forums. (Often the same places you see talking about the ominous murals at the new Denver international airport.) Some see them as some sort of ominous NWO aping of the ten commandments. The part about maintening the population at five million (5 x 10 ** 8 ) is seen by some to point to some scary culling event needed to make this happen.

Well, I don't know about you, but they sound a lot better than the ten Biblical Commandments to me.

Bill.

Homo Aves said:
<nods>

perhaps they misplaced an `0`??

Homo Aves, that's an obvious initial explanation. Seems like an awful lot of work to write these commandments, translate them all into many languages, carve them into stones to go and have a simple math problem slip through.

Maybe Mr R.I.N.G. will get photos that will clarify this. Maybe the online transcription dropped a zero. Maybe the multiple alternate texts will all corroborate each other.

[edit:]
Interestingly enough, I seem to be having a harder time than usual with typos in this post!
:heh:

There is now a Christian wacko group known as the Resistance whose main aim in life is the destruction of the Georgia Guidestones:

LINK
Georgia Guidestones - The New World Order's 10 Commandments

Christians demand removal of “satanic monument”
The mysterious Georgia Guidestones, located on public property

Elberton, GA – An Evangelical Free Christian organization named The Resistance is calling for the immediate removal of the Georgia Guidestones tourist attraction. In the small town of Elberton Georgia, the 19 foot tall granite monument has stood since 1980 consisting of four stones with ten commandments engraved into the sides in 8 different languages. The bizarre Georgia Guidestones were paid for anonymously by a man calling himself “R. C. Christian” and his identity has remained a mystery ever since.

The first commandment is to, “Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.” (The current population is over 6 billion) Other commandments speak of a world court and a new world language, and remind us to “be not a cancer on the earth.”

John Conner, spokesperson for The Resistance, insists the name “R.C. Christian” and features on the monument hold hidden occult meanings. Elberton Georgia is the granite capitol of the world leading many to believe the creation of the monument was simply a publicity stunt for the town. Others dismiss the stones as a creation of an eccentric environmentalist, but many Christians, like Conner are disturbed with the stones.

“The Satanic Georgia Guidestones must be removed.” insists Conner. “The message of the Georgia Guidestones is absolutely appalling, and the residents in Elberton should be outraged and be fighting to have them removed.” he demands.

“We have atheists and Satanists getting the 10 commandments removed from public property, yet the satanic Georgia Guidestones have stood for decades, and nobody seems to care. Well, we do.”

Whatever their origin, whether a clever publicity stunt for the Granite Association and the town of Elberton, or the creation by an occultist and supporter of the New World Order, their meaning remains the same. They are satanic, and must come down.

John Conner is the author of The Resistance Manifesto, a book exposing Satanism in America and throughout history. Included is an examination of the meaning behind the pseudonym “R. C. Christian”, the name used by the man who paid for the Guidestones, as well as investigations into the Church of Satan, Freemasonry, Skull and Bones and other secret societies.

So, they wait 26 years to get upset over these things? :roll: And what, exactly, do they feel is Satanic about them? I'd never heard of these stones until I read this thread, but they don't sound that bad to me.

Incidentally, MrRING, did you ever go and visit this thing?

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I didn't know there was discussion of this until now. I visited the Georgia Guidestones about two years ago, thought they were pretty cool. They are really in the middle of nowhere, in a field on a hill a little ways off from a two lane highway, with very little in the way of signage so you really have to go looking for them. There are no major highways or other 'attractions' in the area. If I go out that way again I'll take some pics and post them, but they're about 2 1/2 hours drive each way from Atlanta so not real soon.

There's unfortunately some spray painted hate graffiti now decrying them as 'satanic' etc but not enough to really desecrate them. It would take some major equipment or explosives to take them down, the main stones are pretty massive.

They're hardly 'Satanic', but number 1 on that list has certain implications.

Mythopoeika said:
They're hardly 'Satanic', but number 1 on that list has certain implications.

Indeed. But Lo! The New Testament starts with a census and someone who wasn't on it.

Mighty_Emperor said:
THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

I don't recall seeing this thread before. But it's interesting how several of these dicta echo topics on this MB.
Here are some obvious ones:

- Population growth - the real apocalypse

- Stupid Rules, and other Jobsworth stories

- Environmental issues

Perhaps R.C.Christian is posting here - who started those threads? Er, hmmm... :shock:

I would think the fear would be more of New World Order than satan worship! "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000" has been interpreted as a call for mass executions. How that could occur when we're to "protect people and nations with fair laws and courts" is problematic, but then I'm not a rabid government conspiracy nut so I'm probably being short sighted. I would think the bigger fuss would be the call to "guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness" which sounds like a thinly veiled call for eugenics. That's the only one I find slightly disturbing.

IamSundog said:
"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000" has been interpreted as a call for mass executions. How that could occur when we're to "protect people and nations with fair laws and courts" is problematic, but then I'm not a rabid government conspiracy nut so I'm probably being short sighted.
My mate is a rather sweet mannered conspiracy nut. She sent me a link to a rambling article about Prince Philip, the WWF and a plot to decimate the human population. She was very worried that 'we're all dooooomed'.
I pointed out the original print article was published in the early eighties, when the world population was c. 4.2 billion; it looks like 'they' are doing a crap job.

Is it my imagination, or was there an article (or at least a margin shortpiece) in FT a few months back about this Georgia Guidstones curious cube semi-repair?

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2...-in-the-georgia-guidestones-cube-2464508.html

FT always tries to sit on the sane fence of rational analysis, with this and most other mysteries. Conversely I feel the B.I.N article is much too tangential.

In any case, the Georgia Guidestones are overdue for an FTMB re-airing, in my fevered opinion.

Started a new thread on this due to a Search function blunder, the below overview might be useful to anyone new to the topic.

- - - -
Here's the back story.

In 1980 four granite plinths were erected in Elberton, rural Georgia, on the instruction of a man using the pseudonym RC Christian. The monument was said to be the culmination of a 20-year long project designed to leave behind a message for future generations in the event of a major catastrophe or nuclear event.

It was no mystery appearance overnight and invitations were seemingly sent out to local dignitaries.

The 10 guidelines, or commandments, are inscribed in English, Spanish, Russian, Swahili, Chinese, , Hebrew, Sanskrit and Arabic.

They are:
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

There are numerous connections and suggestions to New World Order/Illuminati conspiracies. Some suggest Satanic/Pagan links, while there is a theory that RC Christian never existed and was invented by a local businessman to promote tourism and the granite trade in the area.

It has regularly been vandalised with anti-NWO graffiti and many videos about it outline rage against the elite's apparent plan to eliminate 80% of us to get the world's population down to that magic 500 million.

Some interesting angles:

Blood stains seemingly spotted on the central slab (suggestive of sacrifice?):

In 2014 an additional cube containing the numbers 20 14 6 8 and the letters MM and JAM was found inserted into the monument. A video shows its removal and destruction by an unknown "official". The site is supposedly surveilled by CCTV so unsure how the block's insertion was missed but there are all kinds of theories about its removal being staged and the red-shirted guys 'hidden' Masonic gestures and signs.

I saw a brief bit about the Guidestones on TV a while back, Monumental Mysteries I think, but have only recently started reading up about them in more depth.

I think I lean towards the idea that it was either a hoax created by the local granite businessmen to boost their industry, there are videos out there that explain the Joseph Smith style story-changing of the man who supposedly met RC Christian and took the order and the links between land sales and profiteering connected to the purchase of the Guidestones site.

Beyond that I can also see logic in it being the project of an eccentric concerned about humanity's survival during the Cold War years and erecting them as a genuine attempt to leave instructions to survivors of a nuclear catastrophe.

Last on my list would be the NWO/Illuminati commandments being hidden in plain sight. Takes a very skewed interpretation to find the 'evil' intentions behind the guidelines.

RC Christian apparently came out of hiding to publish a book in the 1990s, Common Sense Renewed, which expands upon the themes outlined on the Guidestones.
http://www.amazon.com/COMMON-SENSE-RENEWED/dp/B0017GRBNK

Did a look-up on how people have been decoding that cube. Below is one example of that.

... the date of the 2nd cube being: 8/14/2016.

But what of the letters MM and JAM?

MM stands for Master Mason. No surprise. Lots of people figured that one out.

Nobody figured out JAM. I guess no one studies Latin anymore?

JAM stands for Judicie Anno Mundi. “In the judgment of the world.”
Judgement day.

The 2nd cube tells those who can read it that the Master Mason will bring Judgement Day on 8/14/2016.

http://vanshardware.com/2014/10/ano...stian-identity-georgia-guidestones-doom-date/

"I go on holiday on the 15th!"

Hope you've renewed your third party, theft and apocalypse insurance?

... RC Christian apparently came out of hiding to publish a book in the 1990s, Common Sense Renewed, which expands upon the themes outlined on the Guidestones.
http://www.amazon.com/COMMON-SENSE-RENEWED/dp/B0017GRBNK

A large (24Mb+) PDF version of this book is accessible at:

https://www.metabunk.org/files/Common Sense Renewed.pdf

The file's size is large because:

- the 1990 book is included in the form of scanned images and
- there's an extended text copied from Thomas Paine - the infrequently-seen 3rd section of The Age of Reason.

Based on the images, it looks like they've been attacked:
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/ac...-georgia-monument/SYW477PW45AOBLMS56PWSWSDXQ/

GBI investigating after parts of mysterious Georgia monument destroyed​

ELBERTON, Ga. — Part of a mysterious Georgia monument was destroyed overnight, leading to an active police investigation in Elberton, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

A Channel 2 Action News viewer shared photos of the Georgia Guidestones in which a part of the monument appears to have crumbled. Elberton police and the GBI are investigating how the monument was destroyed.

GDOT has closed down roads in the area as local and state police investigate.

The 19-foot-tall granite monument, which is sometimes referred to as an “American Stonehenge,” was erected in 1980 in Elbert County. The rock slabs that make up the monument are inscribed in eight modern languages and are astronomically aligned.

The people who funded the statue have never been publicly identified. The messages inscribed on the stones seem to advocate for population control, harmony with nature and internationalism, which has made them the object of conspiracy theories.

It’s unclear if the monument was targeted in an attack or if it was somehow damaged by natural causes.

gaguidestones.jpg

I doubt the motivation was aesthetic and I do not condone the illegal destruction of monuments, but whatever meaning they were intended to convey, they always looked pretty ugly to me.

Imagine Milton Keynes City Council had commissioned Stonehenge on scrubland on the outskirts of almost nowhere in 1962.

It think there's also that deliberate 'rough-hewn' imperfection that is supposed to look 'authentic' but ironically makes them look as though they belong at Disneyland.

That aside, while we don't know who specifically was responsible for the bombings, we can probably narrow down the community from which he came pretty dramatically.

Unless....

It's a false flag!

The more I think about the tenets inscribed upon them, the more I incline towards the view that they are intended for a future (not contemporary) audience: a warning to whatever successor society unearths them (post 'fall') to learn from our mistakes.

Back