• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Gods Are Mad

mummyknave

Devoted Cultist
Hi.

I think I'll fit right in here. Funny I wasn't really familiar with Fort until I started hanging around here a while back.

I have come to the considered opinion that people are singly and collectively stupid and a plaything of gods. Our ancestors were "homo sapiens" but they all died out after the language began splintering into thousands of new languages (circa 2000 BC) so someday we can each have one of our own. Communication isn't especially important to us any longer because we each believe we know everything hence we are "homo omnisciencis". There was a time that language reflected nature and employed all human knowledge but today we adopt the beliefs we choose and then see the world in terms of those beliefs before eventually becoming our beliefs.

I found solid physical evidence that contradicts a specific modern belief and I found it by coming to understand the universal Ancient Language. This understanding makes accurate prediction and explains vast swathes of things that are not understood or do not seem to fit together. Along the way I have developed solid "proof" the orthodox opinion is mistaken and can chart every step of the way where they went wrong.

People don't care.

Apropos of nothing in particular I once played hearts on line with other people. I had initially signed up as "KingofHearts" but every time a game started every other player would dump the bad cards on me. Despite considering myself a very good player I'd lose every game. I re-registered as "knaveofHearts" and I won almost every single game.

So... Here I am. I've never been on this site before but I go by a different name on dozens of other sites. I hope to be more than a one trick pony here as I do have an opinion about almost everything. My primary interest at least for now will be trying to get people interested in the nature of life and the reality of human existence. Spoiler alert; it's nothing like it appears.

No fresh blood at all here. What wasn't drained from me in 2750 BC dried up or has boiled off in the last decade.

I'm used to being the brunt of one ad hominin attack after another but my skin is still thick and while I very rarely insult anyone my insults tend to stick.

Mebbe "fresh meat" is a little closer but this specific fresh meat has been more like "jerky" for a long long time.

No fresh blood at all here. What wasn't drained from me in 2750 BC dried up or has boiled off in the last decade.

I'm used to being the brunt of one ad hominin attack after another but my skin is still thick and while I very rarely insult anyone my insults tend to stick.

Mebbe "fresh meat" is a little closer but this specific fresh meat has been more like "jerky" for a long long time.
Hi - don't be phased by the 'Fresh Blood' label that has appeared in your profile. It's assigned automatically when you join. When you've posted a bit, it changes automatically. You can ask a mod to change it to whatever you want - hence my own custom label. I'm a meat popsicle, by the way.

Hi - don't be phased by the 'Fresh Blood' label that has appeared in your profile. It's assigned automatically when you join. When you've posted a bit, it changes automatically. You can ask a mod to change it to whatever you want - hence my own custom label. I'm a meat popsicle, by the way.

Lol.

It's OK but I'm sure "meat popsicle" won't really work for me either since I mustta achieved room temperature after all this time. :cool3:

Hi.

I think I'll fit right in here. Funny I wasn't really familiar with Fort until I started hanging around here a while back.

I have come to the considered opinion that people are singly and collectively stupid and a plaything of gods. Our ancestors were "homo sapiens" but they all died out after the language began splintering into thousands of new languages (circa 2000 BC) so someday we can each have one of our own. Communication isn't especially important to us any longer because we each believe we know everything hence we are "homo omnisciencis". There was a time that language reflected nature and employed all human knowledge but today we adopt the beliefs we choose and then see the world in terms of those beliefs before eventually becoming our beliefs.

I found solid physical evidence that contradicts a specific modern belief and I found it by coming to understand the universal Ancient Language. This understanding makes accurate prediction and explains vast swathes of things that are not understood or do not seem to fit together. Along the way I have developed solid "proof" the orthodox opinion is mistaken and can chart every step of the way where they went wrong.

People don't care.

Apropos of nothing in particular I once played hearts on line with other people. I had initially signed up as "KingofHearts" but every time a game started every other player would dump the bad cards on me. Despite considering myself a very good player I'd lose every game. I re-registered as "knaveofHearts" and I won almost every single game.

So... Here I am. I've never been on this site before but I go by a different name on dozens of other sites. I hope to be more than a one trick pony here as I do have an opinion about almost everything. My primary interest at least for now will be trying to get people interested in the nature of life and the reality of human existence. Spoiler alert; it's nothing like it appears.

Proto-Indo-European had already splintered into numerous dialects well before 2,000 BC. It led ultimately to everything from English, Welsh, French, German and virtually all other European languages to Russian, Kurdish, Hindi and Urdu.
The strangest language in Europe is Basque, which if you discount all the loan words it has absorbed, seems to have no relationship to other European languages or indeed PIE.
But of course the Basques have a legend that they are the descendants of the Atlanteans...
P.s. Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the board!
Tell us more about this ancient language. How did you come across it?

Thank you.

Ancient Language was universal and metaphysical. All people spoke this language but there were dialects. All animals use metaphysical language as well but animal languages are simpler. It was probably a mutation that tied the speech center to higher brain functions that suddenly allowed proto-humans to pass on complex knowledge through the generations that created the human "race". Each individual was now able to build on the work of previous generations. This occurred some 40,000 years ago.

"Metaphysics" is the basis of science. Our metaphysics is really pretty simple and involves the scientific method and simple axioms and definitions. We interpret the results of experiment as the "laws of nature" and misinterpret some as well.

But ancient metaphysics was highly complex and was language itself. Everyone was a scientist though it appears most metaphysicians were women. The job of tying new knowledge to existing language was principally done by women. Knowledge derived from several simple axioms such as "reality" was what it appeared to be and cause preceded effect. These were the types of things animals naturally take for granted and it is animal consciousness that confers the ability to survive rather than fitness. The first bee that did a waggle dance couldn't sit down and tell the watchers what was meant and the first words arose similarly. When complex language became possible it was merely an elaboration on an existing metaphysical language.

Metaphysical language arose because it is what keeps individuals alive and it is logical because it reflects the wiring of the brain. It is the exact same natural logic that underlies mathematics and we mistake for the "laws of nature".

Remarkably there was one major work that survived written in Ancient Language. This wasn't discovered until 1883 but it has been misinterpreted ever since. I solved this writing by determining the meanings of the words one at a time in context. I was amazed at the result which also led to being able to make predictions based on the implications. The work is the Pyramid Texts which is unremarkable except that it is written in a different kind of language that is like computer code. Ancient people thought digitally in three dimensions and we think in analog in a single dimension.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/pyt/index.htm

Proto-Indo-European had already splintered into numerous dialects well before 2,000 BC. It led ultimately to everything from English, Welsh, French, German and virtually all other European languages to Russian, Kurdish, Hindi and Urdu.

I believe that as more knowledge was added to Ancient Language it got much more complex. By about 3200 BC it had become so complex many people were having difficulty using it so a pidgin form of the language arose that used the exact same vocabulary and this pidgin form was structured like modern languages. Since there were dialects of this they were the origin of the various modern languages.

The state still needed to communicate with these people so writing was invented because otherwise meaning would change with each retelling.

The strangest language in Europe is Basque, which if you discount all the loan words it has absorbed, seems to have no relationship to other European languages or indeed PIE.
But of course the Basques have a legend that they are the descendants of the Atlanteans...

I've only recently learned of the existence of this language. It looks like it might have some characteristics of Ancient Language but not the formatting. My knowledge of the language is severely limited and remember if I'm right about Ancient Language it not only has never been translated but it's untranslatable. We can only "interpret" this language and build models to understand it.

P.s. Welcome to the forum!

Thank you very much.

I thought I had lost this post earlier when it was almost complete but then I came back and it was here!

Out of interest, the ancient language David studies in order to communicate with the "Engineers" in Ridley Scott's Prometheus was based on Proto-Indo-European. The brief use of PIE in that movie was probably the first time something resembling that language had been heard in over 4,000 years.
What you're referring to as Ancient Language though seems to be something vastly older: proto-language or ur-language.
We can only speculate as to its nature, but I would suppose that it originated way back in Africa, when the homo line first emerged and would have been largely onomatopoeic. Archaic humans first left Africa maybe a million years ago and the degree of cooperation required to explore, hunt and just simply survive almost certainly necessitated some basic use of language. By the time modern humans emerged, with their more developed larynx, around a quarter of a million years ago, language would have been significantly more sophisticated, introducing symbolic words alongside the onomatopoeia.
In terms of the vast saga of human history, the emergence of Proto-Indo-European is comparatively recent, at perhaps 6 or 7 thousand years ago. And that is only the speculated ancestor of one major language family. PIE has no connection to the many other language families.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, by "Metaphysical language" do you mean something akin to onomatopoeia, whereby a word is directly related to the essence or more precisely sound associated with an item?
Apart from the obvious ones like clap, bark, buzz, drum, frog etc. we have more subtle developments. E.g. water likely developed from gurgling or rushing sounds - Wasser, agua, wodr etc.

Do you want to talk us through how you found this ancient language?

What you're referring to as Ancient Language though seems to be something vastly older: proto-language or ur-language.

I believe that Ancient Language arose some 40,000 years ago and except that it was continually being expanded to include new knowledge, lasted unchanged until about 4000 years ago.

The language actually pre-dated the mutation that allowed its complexity. Our pre-human ancestors used this language as well but in a far simpler form that was insufficient to pass down complex knowledge through the generations. The rise of the language was merely a quantitative change with a qualitative result.

We can only speculate as to its nature, but I would suppose that it originated way back in Africa, when the homo line first emerged and would have been largely onomatopoeic.

This is my guess as well.

Archaic humans first left Africa maybe a million years ago and the degree of cooperation required to explore, hunt and just simply survive almost certainly necessitated some basic use of language. By the time modern humans emerged, with their more developed larynx, around a quarter of a million years ago, language would have been significantly more sophisticated, introducing symbolic words alongside the onomatopoeia.

I agree except that I doubt animals and ancient man had any use for "symbolism" per se. In animal languages it appears that words are representative.

In terms of the vast saga of human history, the emergence of Proto-Indo-European is comparatively recent, at perhaps 6 or 7 thousand years ago. And that is only the speculated ancestor of one major language family. PIE has no connection to the many other language families.

I'd guess PIE dates to 5250 years ago give or take a few decades.

Each branch of PIE simply represents a pidgin form of an Ancient Language dialect. While Ancient Language was universal and mutually intelligible (for the main part) there were numerous dialects. As some individuals began speaking the pidgin languages these splintered and changed and eventually evolved into all modern languages.

Just to clarify, by "Metaphysical language" do you mean something akin to onomatopoeia, whereby a word is directly related to the essence or more precisely sound associated with an item?
Apart from the obvious ones like clap, bark, buzz, drum, frog etc. we have more subtle developments. E.g. water likely developed from gurgling or rushing sounds - Wasser, agua, wodr etc.

Yes and no.

It's likely that all animal languages employ a great deal of onomatopoeia as well as "rhyming" with other aspects of nature including even vocabulary from other species or the "logic" of the brain.

But by "metaphysical" I'm referring to the first definition of the word; "the basis of science". Modern science is based on observation and experiment. Along with a few simple definitions and axioms.

Animals have no need of or concept of "experiment". Their aggregate species knowledge is far to little to invent something so complex as experiment. Ancient Language initially was no complex than Whale or Chimpanzee because it required many centuries for enough knowledge to accumulate and they needed no experiment because the means to accumulate this knowledge did not include experiment. There metaphysics was observation and logic. It's impossible for us to have science based on logic because language is no longer logical.
But Ancient Language was mathematical in nature because it was a reflection of the wiring of the brain. It was a different kind of operating system and humans who used it thought differently than those using modern languages.
Curiously this is exactly the reason most people think of all ancient people as sun addled bumpkins. Everything they wrote appears primitive, superstitious, and filled with hallucination. Most of this writing though was merely interpretations of Ancient Language that they were trying to preserve. It was all horribly confused like the story of the 'Tower of Babel" which probably referred to the change of the official state language to modern language some time around 2000 BC. Much of the writing is of this same nature. They are merely attempts to preserve ancient knowledge but in many cases it won't have worked.

The loss of this ancient knowledge will not be so severe going forward because we have invented modern science. And we will reacquire most of this ancient knowledge in short order. While no human is capable of using Ancient Language any longer it might be possible to use computers to process it and this would be the very basis of machine intelligence. Thought in Ancient Language is experienced much differently and they didn't even have words for "thinking", "opinions", "ideas", or "belief". A computer that was intelligent would be aware of its consciousness but would not experience thought. I suppose natural language leads one to be a conscious part of nature and one's surroundings. This is something no human is ever likely to experience again except in a far simpler form. We each must unlearn Ancient Language in order to learn modern language because they are wholly incompatible. When a child hits two years of age the pathways critical to natural language formation begin being established and he must abandon natural language and learn to think one dimensionally.

Do you want to talk us through how you found this ancient language?

Actually it was remarkably simple. It was effectively a most highly complex set of algorithms that had to be solved simultaneously. But just like rocket surgery and brain science it could be taken apart and done one tiny little piece at a time that even I could do. It was akin to seeing a series of questions on a test that had the same word you didn't know. You simply need to see the pattern that allows one of the answers to each question to be correct. Or reading a book and figuring out the meaning of a word because it appears over and over until the context of the word provides a solution.

Most people never notice that we don't communicate well and just one of the reasons is that we each have our own definitions and even they are ephemeral. We really should be trying to deduce premises but if we listen at all we are merely deconstructing their words. We must assign a meaning to each word on a real time basis to even make a guess at what the author means.

I began trying to solve the Pyramid Texts with a simple premise based on a lifetime of experience; "all people always make perfect sense in terms of their premises". When I began with the Pyramid Texts I "assumed" it was religious nonsense and expected to find exactly this. But I also hoped I could learn the premises of the author. It was these premises that I hoped would give me insight into what they were thinking and clues to how the pyramids were built.

You can't imagine my amazement as I solved one word after another and found that not only was it making sense but that it all agreed with what we call "the laws of nature". Indeed, without search engines to narrow choices for scientific accuracy for word meanings this could never have been solved. The formatting is alien to the way we speak.

I found that every word had a fixed meaning and that each thing employed three words. It was the choice of the category of these words that defined the subject of a sentence, its context, and the speaker's meaning. One category I call "vulgar" and gave the meaning (object) of the sentence. Another category I call "colloquial" and provides the context or perspective, and the final category (scientific) is the subject. Plus to us it looks like they spoke "backward" because they reasoned from the general to the specific. Then, this was impossible to see without far more scientific knowledge than any human being possesses today. Throw in the fact that the Pyramid Texts is just a silly little book of ritual read at the kings' ascension ceremonies and you can see how this wasn't discovered before. If all this weren't sufficient there's also the fact that this silly little book became the very basis of a religion of later people who had a highly confused "understanding" of it. Without any sort of science later people had no chance to understand but they still emulated their ancestors because they knew their ancestors were powerful and wise.

It would have been surprising if anyone had found it before the advent of search engines. The window of time during which it could be discovered was only open a few years because there are no longer any search engines that actually work.

The gods are truly mad. But ancient Egyptian gods were actually just names of various natural phenomena and were used to define the subject of sentences. They were not imaginary consciousnesses. What did primitive people need with superstition when they had no words for beliefs?

Last edited:
I found that every word had a fixed meaning and that each thing employed three words. It was the choice of the category of these words that defined the subject of a sentence, its context, and the speaker's meaning. One category I call "vulgar" and gave the meaning (object) of the sentence. Another category I call "colloquial" and provides the context or perspective, and the final category (scientific) is the subject.

I just realized something for the very first time.

The pidgin forms of the language that were like modern languages sprang chiefly from the "vulgar" category. These formed the "object" of the sentence and conveyed author intention. They were the point of the sentence. We would call it "sentence meaning". You could say the first modern language speakers just "said what they mean" exactly as we do.

People needed very little knowledge to acquire a few thousand of these words and define them in terms of one another. If they couldn't understand enough of the world around them to learn Ancient Language they could learn pidgin. Confusion and misunderstanding were rampant but over the centuries some of this confusion could be eliminated. The invention of modern science has helped as well.

Even modern language arose very "naturally". I had imagined before now that it might have required much more "invention".

Last edited:
Do you have a source for this? Googling mainly results in websites more on the fringe end of the spectrum.

By its very nature anything to do with Atlantis is going to be fringe (at least until those alleged pyramids in the Atlantic off the Azores are proven to be man-made and around the same age as Göbekli Tepe) and the association of the Atlantis legend with the Basque people is certainly doing the rounds on some pretty weird websites. Two jobs ago though one of my colleagues was married to a Basque woman and I did mention this to him. He confirmed that she was aware of the historical claims. Whether this adds any credence to the Atlantean claims or it is merely the stuff of legend that the Basques like to invoke to emphasise their unique culture, is obviously debatable.

Last edited:
Yes and no.

It's likely that all animal languages employ a great deal of onomatopoeia as well as "rhyming" with other aspects of nature including even vocabulary from other species or the "logic" of the brain.

But by "metaphysical" I'm referring to the first definition of the word; "the basis of science". Modern science is based on observation and experiment. Along with a few simple definitions and axioms.

Animals have no need of or concept of "experiment". Their aggregate species knowledge is far to little to invent something so complex as experiment. Ancient Language initially was no complex than Whale or Chimpanzee because it required many centuries for enough knowledge to accumulate and they needed no experiment because the means to accumulate this knowledge did not include experiment. There metaphysics was observation and logic. It's impossible for us to have science based on logic because language is no longer logical.
But Ancient Language was mathematical in nature because it was a reflection of the wiring of the brain. It was a different kind of operating system and humans who used it thought differently than those using modern languages.
Curiously this is exactly the reason most people think of all ancient people as sun addled bumpkins. Everything they wrote appears primitive, superstitious, and filled with hallucination. Most of this writing though was merely interpretations of Ancient Language that they were trying to preserve. It was all horribly confused like the story of the 'Tower of Babel" which probably referred to the change of the official state language to modern language some time around 2000 BC. Much of the writing is of this same nature. They are merely attempts to preserve ancient knowledge but in many cases it won't have worked.

The loss of this ancient knowledge will not be so severe going forward because we have invented modern science. And we will reacquire most of this ancient knowledge in short order. While no human is capable of using Ancient Language any longer it might be possible to use computers to process it and this would be the very basis of machine intelligence. Thought in Ancient Language is experienced much differently and they didn't even have words for "thinking", "opinions", "ideas", or "belief". A computer that was intelligent would be aware of its consciousness but would not experience thought. I suppose natural language leads one to be a conscious part of nature and one's surroundings. This is something no human is ever likely to experience again except in a far simpler form. We each must unlearn Ancient Language in order to learn modern language because they are wholly incompatible. When a child hits two years of age the pathways critical to natural language formation begin being established and he must abandon natural language and learn to think one dimensionally.

Back in my student days, I studied modern languages (specialising in French, German and Spanish) and linguistic history.
Whilst I never made a career out of it, going into IT instead, I have never lost my passionate interest in languages and their fascinating histories. I must admit that I'm not entirely sure I understand your points about Ancient/Natural language. Remembering my children first acquiring language, they would refer to animals by the sound they made - meow for cat, rowf for dog etc. This reminds me that the Chinese word for cat is mao :

but, with the exception of a very few animal names in English like crow and frog, which do approximate the animal's sound, we have divorced the word from any meaningful onomatopoeic sense.
So is your point that, if we didn't impose on children the need to say the word "cat" instead of meow, children would develop a more natural ( I.e. onomatopoeic) form of language?

So is your point that, if we didn't impose on children the need to say the word "cat" instead of meow, children would develop a more natural ( I.e. onomatopoeic) form of language?

No.

Humans are born with a specific wiring of the brain that leads to the grammar and other structures of natural language. Words are different and are merely agreed upon sounds and always have been. Young children must unlearn this language in order to acquire our language. Failure results in autism, probably. It is critical not to reinforce natural language if I am correct.This wiring shares the exact same logic as mathematics and even reality itself which we mistakenly refer to as the "laws of nature". Logic lies at the heart of reality and Ancient Language. This is how it was possible to use science based on nothing but observation and the logic of language. Language had a mathematical correctness that made science possible. This language arose naturally and is, no doubt, structured like all animal languages. It is the very basis of survival for all individual life.

The vocabulary of Ancient Language was fixed. Words had no flexibility in meaning and certainly no connotations. They had no words for "thought" or "belief". They had no word for "logic" or "illogic" because these didn't exist from their perspective. They actually said that "human progress has no female progenitor". This is because they could only see scientific observation as the father of progress since the logic of language is invisible to someone thinking in it and didn't even have a word for "thought".

The concept of a metaphysical language is pretty obscure for modern humans and far outside our experience. We are simply used to the illogic of language and the utterances of those using it. We say the sun came up this morning even while we know the reality is it is the rotation of the earth resulting in the sun appearing to climb from the horizon. Stating incorrect physics isn't even possible in Ancient Language because it would break grammatical rules and sound like gobbledty gook to others.

We are familiar with no metaphysical languages. The closest thing to it is computer code but it is far too simple to use for communication.

Last edited:
Very interesting article here by the late author and expert linguist Anthony Burgess, on how he invented a plausible language for the tribes in the palaeolithic drama Quest For Fire.
Given his huge knowledge of linguistics (which also gave us the evocative Nadsat jargon in A Clockwork Orange) he came up with a plausible proto-proto-proto-Indo-European which could conceivably have resembled language in the Europe of 80,000 BC.

https://www.nytimes.com/1981/11/15/...sq=creating+language+for+primitive+man&st=nyt

Of course in the case of the language of the pyramid builders we have a perfect example of their writing in the form of the corpus known to us as the "Pyramid Texts". We can see that their vocabulary was just about the same as the vocabulary of much later works like "the book of the dead".

What we can't see is what their words mean. We interpret it as gobbledty gook and every translator sees a completely different meaning and has an entirely different translation. Such translations mean something entirely different in English and no agreement about the language, religion, or culture exists. Essentially translators agree only that the people were highly superstitious and built pyramids to house their dead kings. They agree there is no discontinuity in the language, culture, religion, and the people. But these are all assumptions based on a book of gobbledty gook and two centuries of circular reasoning. Egyptologists can't tell you the nature and origin of a single one of the 27 different "sceptres" that survive from Ancient Language. Yet I have identified most of them and shown how they arose and became part of the language. For instance the "cartouche" that signified the king and served as a glyph was originally a belaying loop used to connect stones together for transport. It became the glyph "unite" and then was applied to the king who "united Egypt".

Utterance 313.
502a. To say: The phallus of Bȝ-bii is drawn; the double doors of heaven are opened.
502b. The double doors of heaven are locked; the way goes over the flames under that which the gods create,
503a. which allows each Horus to glide through, in which N. will glide through, in this flame under that which the gods create.
503b. They make a way for N., that N. may pass by it. N. is a Horus.

This is one of the most extreme cases of the gobbledty gook they've found. Look at the three translation and try to determine which is right and what the author actually meant!

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/s...ve-completely-misunderstood-the-pyramid-texts

This is a pretty good example because the idea of the author is more complex than most utterances. Egyptologists can never understand it because they haven't solved for word meanings. If they had they'd know "horus" really means "stone" and is not an imaginary consciousness as they believe. They'd know that this represents three dimensional thought and they are actually describing the route of the horuses flying over a floating oil lamp. They are actually saying how the pyramids were built just as when they said "osiris tows the earth by means of balance" or "tefnut makes the earth high under the sky by means of her arms". These are descriptions of EXACTLY how they built the pyramids and they are internally consistent and in agreement with the "laws of nature". They are mathematically correct.

Last edited:
They are actually saying how the pyramids were built just as when they said "osiris tows the earth by means of balance" or "tefnut makes the earth high under the sky by means of her arms". These are descriptions of EXACTLY how they built the pyramids and they are internally consistent and in agreement with the "laws of nature". They are mathematically correct.

These words are also in total agreement with all the physical evidence and make accurate predictions.

Pyramid construction sites employed "prophets" whose job was to make predictions about changes in techniques and the effects of unknowns on construction. They were scientists and only science can predict the future.

This reminds me that the Chinese word for cat is mao :

but, with the exception of a very few animal names in English like crow and frog, which do approximate the animal's sound, we have divorced the word from any meaningful onomatopoeic sense.

Not too many animal names in Chinese are onomatopoeic though. There is 'mao' who says 'mao mao' ('喵喵'); 'wu ya' (crow - all examples in Mandarin Chinese btw) who says 'ya ya'; and I think that one word for cuckoo (also known as dujuan) is 'bugu bird', after the sound. But that's also where the English word for cuckoo comes from! And a cow ('niu') says 'mou', which kind of rhymes.

These are descriptions of EXACTLY how they built the pyramids and they are internally consistent and in agreement with the "laws of nature". They are mathematically correct.
Just for clarity, by this do you mean it describes the exact theories upon which they sited and aligned the pyramids, or an allusion to how they physically constructed them?

If the latter, what is your interpretation of how they actually built the things?

Just for clarity, by this do you mean it describes the exact theories upon which they sited and aligned the pyramids, or an allusion to how they physically constructed them?

If the latter, what is your interpretation of how they actually built the things?

I'd like to know that too, as I thought the Pyramid Texts were more about funerary rites and veneration of the dead.

Maybe we're all wrong? I await clarification with interest....

Just for clarity, by this do you mean it describes the exact theories upon which they sited and aligned the pyramids,...

No.

However there are implications about the science (mostly astronomy) that they had to understand to orient them north south.

...or an allusion to how they physically constructed them?

Yes. There are numerous clues, implications, and allusions to how they were built. They said "natural phenomena" built the pyramids. This is the word we mistranslate as "gods". They even said how each "god" interacted to build. Tefnut lifted the stones by means of her arms; she made the earth high under the sky. Osiris as the cool water and in his name of "seker" towed the earth by means of balance. Seker sat in the two boats tied together (in the henu boat) and his weight lifted the stones up the opposite side. Osiris arose from the primeval mound through the djed operated by the w3s-sceptre and passed through the upper eye of horus then was deflected by the shm-sceptre to the Nurse Canal before arriving at the Lake of the Jackal. He then passed through the 3ms-sceptre and the I33.t-sceptre before sitting in the henu boat as seker and then becoming the wdn.t-offering when getting to the ground.

This is difficult for people for numerous reasons not least of which is the concept that this writing has been known for well over a century and it seems impossible it wasn't understood before now.

It seems impossible that the solution was staring us in the face all this time and nobody could see it. There are reasons this happened. Everyone knew that the words were the same as later people used and they even seemed to have the same religion even though the religion represented by them is invisible. It was assumed the religion was the same. Perhaps more importantly is that people know only modern language. If we want to converse with animals we teach them one of our languages though inroads are finally being made into understanding theirs. People are unfamiliar not only with any metaphysical language but they don't understand the concept. Then throw in the fact that this language is formatted like nothing we know and has unknown grammatical rules and it can be seen why it isn't obvious.

It can also be seen why it wasn't discovered until now and how it arose that I was the one who discovered it. All the evidence is right in front of us but we see what we believe and don't even realize all real knowledge is visceral. In order for us to apply our knowledge as a whole it must be a part of us. I'm a generalist with a lifetime of experience moving heavy things. But far more importantly than understanding reality in a similar format to how the ancients understood it this job was impossible without a search engine because nobody has the depth and breadth of knowledge necessary to unravel metaphysical language. In all real ways this was rediscovered not by me but the last five centuries of science and search engines (back when they used to work). Nobody can see what he doesn't expect but the Pyramid Texts led me to expect the evidence so that I could see it. Once it's seen it's easier to see that current beliefs are based on missing and misinterpreted evidence. Few people realize that the word "ramp" is unattested from the great pyramid building age and no direct evidence exists that any stone was ever lifted on any great pyramid using such. They don't realize that modern understanding is interpretation founded on four assumptions that don't stand up to scrutiny.

I sometimes describe the process they used as "linear funiculars". These were the two boats tied together. One boat ran up the south side of the pyramid carrying five stones at a time and the other boat ran down the north side of the pyramid full of 15 tons of water.

This is why all the pyramids are step pyramids. There were limitations to the altitude of the water and rope length so the pyramids have five steps as proven by the gravimetric scan and mentioned in the Pyramid Texts (the five fingers of geb; the earth).

Last edited:
I'd like to know that too, as I thought the Pyramid Texts were more about funerary rites and veneration of the dead.

The Pyramid Texts are wholly misinterpreted because until now this language in which they were written wasn't translated. Indeed, it will never really be translated because a different kind of thought is necessary to understand it. It can't really be put into English because English isn't logical. A proper translation would look like a logic chart and then it would still miss the "poetic" nature of the language since it rhymes with nature, human experience, and thought on many levels. It is three dimensional and we think one dimensionally. We can take "snap shots" and "interpretations" of author intent but we will miss the nuances and its interconnectedness until it is much much better understood.

All I've done is show the broad strokes of what the authors were talking about. I used a mathematical approach to solving a mathematical language. Further work will require the efforts of scholars and linguists. It will might also require more science since their science was far more advanced than you might think. Keep in mind that the nature of a tool determines the job it can do. They make different types of shovels for different types of digging and ancient science was digging in different dirt with a different tool. In some ways they were almost backward but in other ways they were highly advanced. Logic and observation simply turned different earth than experiment and observation.

This is why they worked so much in stone and are so enigmatic that we don't know how they did much of anything. This is how they invented agriculture and cities and then left the Great Pyramid as a time capsule and a testament to their genius.

The Pyramid Texts are just the rituals read at the kings' ascension ceremonies.

Osiris arose from the primeval mound through the djed operated by the w3s-sceptre and passed through the upper eye of horus then was deflected by the shm-sceptre to the Nurse Canal before arriving at the Lake of the Jackal. He then passed through the 3ms-sceptre and the I33.t-sceptre before sitting in the henu boat as seker and then becoming the wdn.t-offering when getting to the ground.
He should have gone up the bypass and turned left at Thebes. Much quicker.

Anyway...
. If we want to converse with animals we teach them one of our languages though inroads are finally being made into understanding theirs
Are you referring to teaching great apes sign language? That's based more on developing vocabulary based upon shared concrete concepts and then expanding into the abstracts, such as emotion, and evidenced by their own formation of composite words.

Or are there other animals to which you're specifically referring?

This is difficult for people for numerous reasons not least of which is the concept that this writing has been known for well over a century and it seems impossible it wasn't understood before now.
How would you counter those among us who say that it was understood, to a greater or lesser extent, before now?

It can also be seen why it wasn't discovered until now and how it arose that I was the one who discovered it.
To be honest, I'm struggling just a little with that. It could equally be viewed that you have a theory to which you have adapted the facts to conform.

Are you referring to teaching great apes sign language? That's based more on developing vocabulary based upon shared concrete concepts and then expanding into the abstracts, such as emotion, and evidenced by their own formation of composite words.

Yes. But I'm thinking more of pairie dog research;

https://www.treehugger.com/natural-...discovers-theyve-been-calling-people-fat.html

How would you counter those among us who say that it was understood, to a greater or lesser extent, before now?

It simply isn't true as proven by the facts that two centuries of intensive research hasn't identified the nature of a single sceptre or icon. The implied cultural context of superstition is destruction and ignorance not enigmatic pyramids and works of art. Many of the hieroglyphs are unknown including the ankh which depicted "life". This logogram simply depicts the water source below the horizon and the crown above but nobody understands how all this evidence fits together hand in glove. Instead they have forced it to fit the "book of the dead" and translated it accordingly.

The language breaks Zipf's Law and there are no explanations for why they lacked any words at all to denote thought and belief. It's simply impossible to have only beliefs and no words for it and ample evidence of advanced knowledge. They couldn't possibly have left thousands of words of writing including the titles of the pyramid builders without actually using words related to construction yet the word "ramp" isn't attested.

Unless the words can make some sort of prediction, any sort at all, it can not be said to be understood. Instead of prediction we force the words to explain what is known and the result of this is that everything known is said to be the result of beliefs and superstitions.

It is simply illogical to assume anyone could survive in ancient times armed only with beliefs. This goes a million times over when the evidence shows knowledge, skill, and lacks words that mean "belief".

To be honest, I'm struggling just a little with that. It could equally be viewed that you have a theory to which you have adapted the facts to conform.

Of course!

That's what we all do. We all take current conditions as being axiomatic and work backward while only being able to see our beliefs. We always assume the conclusion and set out to prove it and we are 100% successful all the time. This is the way people using analog language think.

This is why I mentioned my ONLY assumption when I started was that all people make perfect sense all the time in terms of their premises. This is exactly what I found. But everything else was unexpected and unassumed. That they used water to lift stones was not entirely unexpected because this is consistent with my visceral knowledge.

Ancient people didn't think like us. When we deconstruct their words they do not make sense. When they said "bring me the boat that flies up and alights" what they meant was literally bring me the literal boat that literally flies up and literally alights. Egyptologists had virtually no chance to understand such enigmatic meaning. But the literal meaning, what they actually said, is my theory. This theory is consistent with the physical evidence and the "laws of nature" and it makes accurate predictions. It explains almost all of the physical evidence. These are all of the hallmarks of real science ancient or modern.

Back