• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Gods Are Mad

Several articles available describing the anomalous heat signatures on the pyramids. The hypothesis is that this is indicative of chambers or tunnels behind - which is certainly exciting and I look forward to further revelations.

https://www.sciencealert.com/thermal-scans-have-revealed-a-strange-anomaly-in-the-great-pyramid-of-giza

Unless people start waking up there will be no published results. Dr Zahi Hawass has already stated categorically that no data that don't support orthodox beliefs will ever see the light of day. This anomaly was reported three years ago as part of a much broader study and was only released to elicit hypotheses as to its cause from other Egyptologists. There specifically asked Egyptologists to venture a guess. But no Egyptologist has come up with any idea for this passage that I PREDICTED because the ancients called it the "Cool is the Crown Path" that leads to the second Sphinx right under the corner of the pyramid.

I was the only person in the world to my knowledge who made such predictions (distinct anomalies in horizontal bands at intervals of altitude) and have attempted to get this study done for many years. This technology was available in the 1930's but never applied to the pyramid because everyone already knew they could only have used ramps.

You say your research is vital and grround-breaking, but cannot summon the effort to produce a coherent dissertation on it, or even an abstract.

You should never read hanxxxslune's posts. I did warn you.

My theory is too simple to write up. This is merely a simple rediscovery of simple science and simple language and very simple technology. It is simply saying that nothing we believe is right.

Distilled to its essence it just says that the pyramids were built with water filled counterweights that fell down one side of the growing pyramid to lift loads of stones straight up the other side. These counterweights were filled with water from a natural water source that was provided through underground carbonation. Curiously I rediscovered this by reverse engineering the pyramids while rediscovering the meaning in Ancient Language. Everything else is merely an elaboration, physical evidence, or other corroboration of the theory.

I've posted these sentences in some form for my detractors but they can't see it or they can't understand it. It took me five years just to establish what I meant because people don't communicate. And most are wedded to every single one of their beliefs. I had to give up a few beliefs to rediscover this and I would imagine some individuals will have to give up virtually all of their beliefs to accept it. This is especially hard on some scientists because education now days is more akin to indoctrination and scientists expect peer review to stop the fundamental errors. It can't stop any fundamental errors caused by modern language, or a misunderstanding of metaphysics and epistemology however.

The ancient world was nothing at all as we assume and imagine and human nature is far different than we think.

Sadly, I feel it probably won't. You'll consign us to the colossal pile of narrow-minded bodies who fail to see the genius behind your thinking.

I should probably let this go but then fools rush in...

I don't believe in human "intelligence" so I certainly can't believe in my own genius. What we mistake for "intelligence" is merely a product and artefact of language, habit, and a misapprehension of technology. We are a product of two sciences; 40,000 years of ancient science an 500 years of modern technology.

It seems obvious that we are singly and collectively intelligent.

The reality is we are merely conscious and that fleetness of thought is associated with the insights and events that we label "intelligence".

When I was young I thought faster than most people but now I think so differently it would be like comparing apples and oranges. My thinking simply doesn't pass through the same points to get where I'm going. My thinking takes shortcuts through regions that are thick as a brick.

I am not intelligent though it might be said I'm the first to figure it out.

:fetish:

Where would this forum be without a little eccentricity?

Must admit that a lot of mummyknave's claims go way over my head, but I am more than happy to discuss views on the history and origins of language, nomatter how fringe!

This is all really simple.

Perhaps I overexplain too much.

I'm sure part of the problem is that I have a 12 year head start on studying the phenomena that are Egyptian pyramids.

The language stuff is harder to understand because people don't notice the nature of language. Most people don't even realize they are deconstructing sentences as they hear or read them. It's very hard for me to explain a different kind of language where words have fixed meanings and what it would be like to converse in such a language. Of course this goes double since I can't do it either.

I merely build models based on logic and evidence like everyone else.

As you directed these to me, it's only polite to reply.
You should never read hanxxxslune's posts. I did warn you.
You did, but in all honesty his posts and thoughts are very similar to my own.

My theory is too simple to write up.
There are thirty posts per page here. We're already on page 3, that's 90+ posts, many of yours long and detailed - and yet you haven't managed to actually give us a concise definition. If you yourself can't summarise your own theory, how on Earth can anyone be expected to follow it?

Distilled to its essence it just says that the pyramids were built with water filled counterweights that fell down one side of the growing pyramid to lift loads of stones straight up the other side. These counterweights were filled with water from a natural water source that was provided through underground carbonation.
There! That's all you have to say. As I have said more than once that's an interesting idea, which doesn't need acres of frankly unnecessary verbiage around it.
I don't believe in human "intelligence" so I certainly can't believe in my own genius.
which does just a tad conflict with
When I was young I thought faster than most people but now I think so differently it would be like comparing apples and oranges. My thinking simply doesn't pass through the same points to get where I'm going. My thinking takes shortcuts through regions that are thick as a brick.
Stop contradicting yourself, stop making assertions that are not only pointless but also irrelevant, and concentrate on the really good idea in the middle.

There. Now I really am out.

The mechanism to operate this door that I predicted is in the center left. Egyptology is afraid of it and want people to forget it exists. I don't know why people are missing the simple concept that I predicted this anomaly and only I can see the mechanism to open it. Nobody seems to care hence the title of this thread.

I use the works of hundreds of scholars who have come before. Not just Mercer.

OK. Leaving aside the predictions and the rather abstract concept of an ology being frightened, could you explain the mechanism and the process needed to open it in the above example you’ve provided?

OK. Leaving aside the predictions and the rather abstract concept of an ology being frightened, could you explain the mechanism and the process needed to open it in the above example you’ve provided?

f0cf434e7c0dc043650cb181a9bfd783.jpg

The precise method will need to be determined by removing the small vertical block just to the left of the hottest stone in the center. This small vertical stone appears green in the infrared.

hqdefault.jpg

The diagonal red line that passes through the hot stone is part of the locking mechanism as are the shorter red lines to the left. There will be a hevy bronze pin through a couple of these that secure it tightly against the stones behind it. When this pin is removed the door should slide in (to the north) slightly and then swing open.
Ancient Egyptians made some pretty remarkable stone doors and none survive in perfect condition like this one so it's difficult to be certain exactly how it operates. But if it's cleaned up and the pin removed it should open rather easily and be somewhat warm inside this time of year. In the spring it is extremely cool hence it's name "Cool is the Crown Path".

Any idea why these stones seem hotter than the others?
Mildly radioactive perhaps?

Any idea why these stones seem hotter than the others?
Mildly radioactive perhaps?

There's only a single possible explanation: There is necessarily a massive heat sink inside and it connects through passages to this exact point.

This is why I wanted infrared testing done all these years. I was pretty sure there was a heat sink in here that was the second Sphinx and they called "The Mafdet Lynx" (mongoose really, probably)("lynx" is probably a mistranslation).

This second Sphinx gets quite a bit of attention in the ancient literature. It is critical to understanding the great pyramids and their builders. But more importantly this second Sphinx was said to be surrounded by tall walls upon which are inscribed the "Book of Thot" which is the ancient equivalent of the "Handbook of Chemistry and Physics". It is the metaphysics which explains ancient science and history all the way back to "Adam". Of course, the biblical account of "Adam" is so confused that it might as well be somebody else.

I knew the second Sphinx was here because this is where the gravimetric scan shows it to be;

Densitogramand+copyright.jpg

http://hdbui.blogspot.com/

As you can see the entire NE corner of G1 is built very lightly and this is because they wanted to reduce weight on the Sphinx and the surrounding walls.

There's only a single possible explanation: There is necessarily a massive heat sink inside and it connects through passages to this exact point.

Or they could be different sorts of stones with different heat conducting properties.
According to the scale there’s only about a couple of degrees difference between the stones which could be caused by a number of things. Especially if a crew with testing equipment is in the location.
But hey, I’m no expert.

Or they could be different sorts of stones with different heat conducting properties.
But hey, I’m no expert.

I seriously doubt it.

Hawass has said the large vertical stone to the left is actually concrete but there are countless reasons that your hypothesis isn't correct. Chiefly look at the picture again. You can see that all the heat is leaking out from the deepest recesses. Remarkably even craters in the stones are hotter than the surrounding stone. The heat is coming from the back and not from the sun. Hawass has also said that this phenomenon persists throughout the day. This is simply impossible since the recessed stones would receive less solar energy.

Another simple fact is that so far as is known all these stones came from the quarry sequentially as proven by the existence of the horizontal lines and banding still visible in all the great pyramids. There would be virtually no difference at all in the characteristics of adjacent stones.

It should also be noted that color is the primary determinant of how much energy is received from the sun. Darker colors get hotter. The stones do not reflect this; some dark colors are cooler and some light colors are hotter.

I would take any thing dr. Hawass claimes with a very large pinch of salt, it isn't unknown for him to try to discredit and claim somone elses research for himself (tho not so much since he is no longer head of antiquites) in the same interview....

Wm.

I would take any thing dr. Hawass claimes with a very large pinch of salt, it isn't unknown for him to try to discredit and claim somone elses research for himself (tho not so much since he is no longer head of antiquites) in the same interview....

Wm.

He has made a long series of enigmatic and nonsensical statements. He has stormed out of conferences and taken credit for the work of others. He bans people from the pyramids after they make important discoveries.

My favorite Hawass quote is "we (I?) know everything there is to know about the Giza Plateau". He once came up from the bottom of the Osiris Shaft where he was operating a small robot to clean a cave and he was covered in mud from that cave while making the statement "there are no caves at Giza". I suppose the caves are "under" Giza. In 1996 he emerged from this same shaft and said "there are important clues here for how the pyramids were built". There is still water flow at the bottom of this shaft. This water is apparently carbonated but tests aren't being run.

There are many other statements but the most disturbing have been in the last year where he has repeatedly said there will be no more data released about the pyramids unless it agrees with current beliefs. This would be disturbing by itself but we've already waited nearly a century for the results of infrared imaging and i's been three years since these tests were finally performed after so many years. Fortunately the data pictured above was released in error before they clamped down on anything that can't be explained by hypothesis or theory. Dr Selema Ekram has said that there is a passage here but the presence of a passage here just doesn't fit in with any existing hypotheses.

Another of Hawass's antics is pretty funny.

There is obviously a void behind here as determined after recent testing. There is very little doubt that they used an endoscope and stuck it through these stones to see the passage behind. I say this because one of the scanning teams announced they were building a robotic blimp to explore the pyramids but there is no other place anywhere on any pyramid that has a void that is accessible with the 1 1/4" bore hole they need to insert the blimp! After this announcement by the company which was designed largely to advertise their expertise and capitalize on the popularity of ongoing work at Giza, Hawass and the powers that be distanced themselves from the announcement and said they had no authority to make such an announcement.

The right hand doesn't not know what the left hand isn't doing. They are like Keystone Cops tripping over each other trying to suppress data and keep people from knowing.

Last edited:
According to the scale there’s only about a couple of degrees difference between the stones which could be caused by a number of things. Especially if a crew with testing equipment is in the location.
But hey, I’m no expert.

It's a huge difference in temperature; more than 5 degrees centigrade. Anyone could have simply touched these stones over the last 4750 years and noticed it. This temperature difference would be even more extreme in the spring when the outside stones can approach 130 degrees F but these stones would remain at only about 65 degrees in the deep recesses. You could cook an egg on the hot ones and chill your orange juice in the cracks.

People can't see what they don't expect and they can't hear, feel, smell, or taste it either. This isn't caused by the nature of reality it is caused by the new operating system we all use. We build a model of reality in our mind and assume no other reality exists.

OK. Leaving aside the predictions and the rather abstract concept of an ology being frightened....

It's not just Egyptology that knows on a gut level we're wrong about everything.

I think most people who study man, nature, logic, or even God has to suspect there are serious flaws in our perception and especially in those perceptions that relate to pre-history.

If you don't believe this just answer one simple question: How is it possible that writing was invented in 3200 BC but history doesn't really start until 2000 BC? The first things written down would be oral traditions and human knowledge. People whose job it was just to remember what needed remembering would be the first to lose their jobs when writing was invented. And these writings would be the most important and most well guarded and preserved of all ancient writing. They would have been meticulously read and recopied right up to the present day So where are they????

It's known for a fact that papyrus can survive 5200 years because a blank scroll was found in a tomb from 3200 BC. But no written scrolls whatsoever from any time before 2200 BC were known until quite recently.

Simply stated these early writings simply were not translatable so they were studied to death without being recopied.

Here's another simple question: How is it possible that a tribe that prayed to the sun and practiced extensive superstition didn't have their lunch stolen by a neighboring tribe that wasn't superstitious? Only modern humans can possibly consider beliefs and superstitions to be life affirming. The reality is only knowledge and understanding is life affirming and superstition kills. It's just that simple.

How did humans invent agriculture and cities with superstition?

Everywhere we look we see discontinuities between our beliefs and what actually is in the record.

Of course most people have some cognitive dissonance about these questions but then those who study the pyramid are simply awestruck at the quality, complexity, precision, and enormous work needed to build them. The knowledge to build these simply isn't known!!! How is this possible??? It is obvious we don't understand the builders and that these builders used processes we can't understand or reproduce. The Great Pyramid is the mother of all cognitive dissonance and nobody seems to think there's anything unusual about the simple fact that modern science, technology, and knowledge is not being systematically applied to it!!!!!!!! It's not being applied because our entire species is afraid of it. We are the offspring of homo sapiens which I call homo omniscience because we know the pyramids were built with ramps and don't need no stinkin' evidence.

Yes, Egyptologists are scared to death of the pyramid just like all people with a couple brain cells.

ancient-egyptian-trilobed-disc-p7FsM60g_200.jpg

https://storage.googleapis.com/3d_m...cient-egyptian-trilobed-disc-p7FsM60g_200.jpg
Here's another one that causes dissonance.

I know exactly what this is. It was called the mks-sceptre that alerted men to report to the pyramid to work. It was known colloquially as the "fire-pan". It even became the origin of our word "God". It is being displayed upside down because Egyptologists think it's a bowl. In actuality it is a floating oil lamp that sat in the mn-canal at the mehet weret cow. There was a thin film of oil on the water and when the water was flowing it would cause it to rock and thereby be refueled. If it burned right before dusk there was water to lift stones and men reported to work. If it didn't burn there was no work and the men slept in.

No stones were ever dragged on ramps.

Utterance 343.
558a. To say: Bdš.t comes; the fire-pan burns.
558b. Those with (ready) hands stand to give an offering to N.

This object sat right next to the entrance of the Cairo Museum for many years. Very shortly after I figured it out and posted it the object (called the "tri-lobed disc) was removed from display. I believe it is back now though.

ancient-egyptian-trilobed-disc-p7FsM60g_200.jpg

https://storage.googleapis.com/3d_m...cient-egyptian-trilobed-disc-p7FsM60g_200.jpg
Here's another one that causes dissonance.

I know exactly what this is. It was called the mks-sceptre that alerted men to report to the pyramid to work. It was known colloquially as the "fire-pan". It even became the origin of our word "God". It is being displayed upside down because Egyptologists think it's a bowl. In actuality it is a floating oil lamp that sat in the mn-canal at the mehet weret cow. There was a thin film of oil on the water and when the water was flowing it would cause it to rock and thereby be refueled. If it burned right before dusk there was water to lift stones and men reported to work. If it didn't burn there was no work and the men slept in.

No stones were ever dragged on ramps.

Utterance 343.
558a. To say: Bdš.t comes; the fire-pan burns.
558b. Those with (ready) hands stand to give an offering to N.

This object sat right next to the entrance of the Cairo Museum for many years. Very shortly after I figured it out and posted it the object (called the "tri-lobed disc) was removed from display. I believe it is back now though.

A spinning disk to make rope?

https://ruclip.com/video/Qi2ynEMLbZw/egyptian-schist-disc-was-used-to-make-rope.html

Nope.

We know how they made rope and most of the tools they used to do it because there are tomb paintings of rope making. This isn't it.

More importantly it can't be it because this object is far too flimsy and fragile for almost any practical purpose other than floating on water. It is not copper as the video suggests, it is schist, a material similar to slate.

Nope.

We know how they made rope and most of the tools they used to do it because there are tomb paintings of rope making. This isn't it.

More importantly it can't be it because this object is far too flimsy and fragile for almost any practical purpose other than floating on water. It is not copper as the video suggests, it is schist, a material similar to slate.
Can it float? Schist isn't ideal for that.

Can it float? Schist isn't ideal for that.

I don't know for a fact that it floats.

But I believe it should displace 1.1 gallons of water. Getting details about anything from Egypt is very difficult so estimating its weight and size are difficult.

People should be aware that this object was found in hundreds of pieces and glued back together. It was found in the "Tomb of Sabu" from about 3200 BC. It is speculated that it might be a pattern or mold to make a bronze version but there's no evidence for this. There are much more easily carved materials that would suffice for this purpose but they would work as a floating oil lamp.

Nope.

But the form of the artefact does vaguely resemble other wooden or metal rope-making disks and, given its design, it could quite conceivably function in that capacity. Schist (i.e thin plates of metamorphic rock) does seem an odd medium for such an artefact though, unless it was some sort of ceremonial, non-functional object.
I would be extremely surprised if schist floats!

But the form of the artefact does vaguely resemble other wooden or metal rope-making disks and, given its design, it could quite conceivably function in that capacity. Schist (i.e thin plates of metamorphic rock) does seem an odd medium for such an artefact though, unless it was some sort of ceremonial, non-functional object.
I would be extremely surprised if schist floats!

Boat are made of steel that floats. So long as the weight of the water it displaces is greater than its own weight it will float.

Egyptologists assign religious and ceremonial functions to everything left by the culture. The pyramid is a tomb, the ramp leading to it is a holy walkway, and the water collection device upon which it sat is a "sacred precinct". I could go on and on showing everything is believed to be religious or magical in nature but except for the most mundane objects, like a comb, all the infrastructure and the entire culture including titles of the workers is interpreted as being "ceremonial", "religious", and "magical". But ancient people didn't even have words that would support such nonsense and you can't run an economy or build a pyramid with magic and superstition.

It's so obvious that it wasn't ancient people who were superstitious, it's us. We perceive the world around us in terms of our beliefs and can't see reality. We believe the pyramids were built with magical ramps that change shapes faster than an Escher print with every objection. We have lexicons full of words for superstitions and we use them all freely. Indeed, it is scientists who perform the ritual of stating opinion and citing past scientists who shared that opinion so that the weight of an entire mountain of peers can be used against heretics.

We are the stinky food bumpkins and the ancients never squished their toes in corpse drippings or tread in corruption and feces as Egyptologists believe. We are programmed with a language that is deconstructable and have grave difficulty communicating. We believe we sit at the crown of creation. We are homo omnisciencis.

Boat are made of steel that floats. So long as the weight of the water it displaces is greater than its own weight it will float.

Egyptologists assign religious and ceremonial functions to everything left by the culture. The pyramid is a tomb, the ramp leading to it is a holy walkway, and the water collection device upon which it sat is a "sacred precinct". I could go on and on showing everything is believed to be religious or magical in nature but except for the most mundane objects, like a comb, all the infrastructure and the entire culture including titles of the workers is interpreted as being "ceremonial", "religious", and "magical". But ancient people didn't even have words that would support such nonsense and you can't run an economy or build a pyramid with magic and superstition.

Archaeologists in general assign anything they can’t immediately identify as being ritual.....

Wm.

People should be aware that this object was found in hundreds of pieces and glued back together. It was found in the "Tomb of Sabu" from about 3200 BC. It is speculated that it might be a pattern or mold to make a bronze version but there's no evidence for this. There are much more easily carved materials that would suffice for this purpose but they would work as a floating oil lamp.
I think that's probably right.
Using clay to make a fragile model like that would be more difficult than making it from some more rigid material. Soapstone is a good stone for such a thing, but that may not have been available in a large enough size. Schist and soapstone are closely related, but schist is a little rougher in composition.

Archaeologists in general assign anything they can’t immediately identify as being ritual.....

Wm.

Yes. Exactly.

And this "ritual" in ancient Egypt is always believed to be related to religion and magic.

The truly remarkable thing is that they have identified no infrastructure of any sort to build the great pyramids. They used to believe the "builders village" housed the workforce but when I pointed out is was too tiny to hold an army of stone draggers they assigned the draggers to living on the ramps and turned the village into a port. When I pointed out there are no roads leading from the port (in any direction) they announced the means of building pyramids was finally solved; the sand was wetted down so it would support stones being dragged.

The gods are mad.

I think that's probably right.
Using clay to make a fragile model like that would be more difficult than making it from some more rigid material. Soapstone is a good stone for such a thing, but that may not have been available in a large enough size. Schist and soapstone are closely related, but schist is a little rougher in composition.

Making it of schist required a huge amount of expertise and experience. It also required a great deal of time.

If it were simply intended as a model it seems to be an extraordinarily complex and involved way to do it. And no copper models of this exist in museums nor in ancient drawings.

I know, I know. But I have things to add. First things first:
I know exactly what this is. It was called the mks-sceptre that alerted men to report to the pyramid to work. It was known colloquially as the "fire-pan". It even became the origin of our word "God".
Wow! That's quite a conclusion - can you take us through the logical steps that led to this?

Why yes, you can!
This object sat right next to the entrance of the Cairo Museum for many years. Very shortly after I figured it out and posted it the object (called the "tri-lobed disc) was removed from display.
Aha! Perhaps they knew you were on to them!
I believe it is back now though.
..then they realised you might not be...
More importantly it can't be it because this object is far too flimsy and fragile for almost any practical purpose other than floating on water.

I don't know for a fact that it floats.
No. What with being made of schlist and everything, which doesn't float,a nd is anyway as you point out flimsy and fragile and thus highly susceptible to damage from other things on the water (that can actually float, obvs) banging into it. To be honest, what with the Egyptians being clever and all that they'd have probably made a floating lamp from clay, which is much lighter once fired, and far easier to shape, and which they used for lots of other things apart from floating lamps. Or indeed made it from wood with a clay or tin lining. I do like the way you develop your theories as you go along though. Refreshing to see the mind in action, rather than to see a summary in some boring old well-thought-out coherent format.

..But I believe it should displace 1.1 gallons of water. Getting details about anything from Egypt is very difficult so estimating its weight and size are difficult.
..yet you can say that it it will displace a very precise amount of water. How much would Zahi Hawass displace, do you think?
..and it's the right shape. Otherwise it'll still sink. Unless it weighs the same as a duck. Or a bit of wood (with a clay or tin lining.)

Anyway - yesterday I had a chat with a long-time chum, who happens to be rather good on Middle-Eastern languages, especially of the quite old variety. I asked him if there's a real disparity in how Heiroglyphs are interpreted, and if it's all educated guesswork.

No. They know with a good degree of accuracy what the vast majority mean, which has been triangulated with the discovery that 9th Century Arabic scholars interpreted a fair bit of the lexicon, and their findings closely tally with the more recent ones. In addition, this idea that nobody knows what the words were or sounded like is also a bit on the wrong side, as much of it survives in the form of Coptic, and again Arabic scholarship has preserved what the Coptic sounded like back then. In comparison with other surviving Hamitic / Semitic languages a great deal can be deduced with a great deal of certainty. Bear in mind that Modern Greeks can read ancient Greek, Ancient Hebrew is completely understandable to Modern Hebrew speakers, and we know word for word what Gligamesh says, which predates the Pyramids somewhat.

Finally, he pointed out that the test of any theory is whether it can predict things, and that the theories underpinning the translations most certainly do. In his opinion, if you are saying is that those axiomata are so seriously flawed that an interpreter can derive anything; that is absolutely not the case, as the rules of grammar and lexicon yield consistent results, and do not permit a translator to project whatever they like into a text.

Other than all that, though, you may well be on to something.

Wow! That's quite a conclusion - can you take us through the logical steps that led to this?

That's tall order.

But to understand why it's a tall order you have to understand the nature of Ancient Language and modern language. Rather than try to go through all the differences again let's look at just one simple difference; modern language simply doesn't require the understanding of any specific thing. Indeed, Shakespeare and Thomas Alva Edison had no difficulty speaking even though neither understood relativity or quantum mechanics. One can still be highly proficient in modern language with no knowledge of much of anything at all. No experience necessary.

However you couldn't blow your nose in Ancient Language without an entire outline of all human knowledge. They even speak to such things as blowing one's nose or using a natural bidet.

I can't emphasize this enough; we don't (and can't) think like ancient people. Everything they did or said was a part of something much larger. You can't understand a single line written in Ancient Language unless you understand all of it. I solved the words one at a time but every solution had to fit with every other word as well. The solutions built up far faster and sooner than the understanding of what they said. The fire-pan was one of my later solutions so, of course it employed hundreds of thousands of logical step to achieve it. I'm sure I don't remember each of these steps but I can certainly take you through the highlights easily enough.

There are a couple dozen references to the fire-pan in the literature. From an understanding of each reference it is easy to put together exactly what it is.

1659a. Horus has given the gods to thee; he has caused them to ascend to thee (just) as (do) pens,
1659b. that they may illuminate thy face as (well as) temples.

This is the physical principle by which an oil lamp works.

1807b. Osiris N., thy face is opened by the light.
1807c. Osiris N., thy [face is illuminated] as the earth is illuminated.
1808a. Osiris N., I have given the eye of Horus to thee, as Rē‘ gives it (the light).

Another statement of what it does.

Sethe translated "fire-pan" as being a light source.

605b. father of N., Atum, in darkness, bring N. to thy side,
606a. that he may kindle the light for thee and protect thee,
606b. as Nun protected these four goddesses,
606c. the day they protected the throne (bed
606d. Isis, Nephthys, Neit, Śrḳt-ḥtw.

This one is highly complex but remember "atum" is the violent water and he kindles the light.

Sekhmet was "she who rouseth the people" and "lady of the magic lamp" She was the source of the power at 81' 3" which lifted the stones to build pyramids. She was the kinetic energy latent in the water due to its altuitude. 13. O Sekhmet, who enters in the opening of the mountains, she from which the flame fills for him. 1. O Sekhmet, Eye of Ra, Great of Flame, 2. O Sekhmet, You who illumine the Double Land with your flame and give the faculty of sight to all! 6. O Sekhmet, the one who makes every eye to see, 7. O Sekhmet, when you rise, the Light appears; when you go back, darkness comes! 9. O Sekhmet, Ardent Flame, who lights a fire, when she took the torch! 26. O Sekhmet, at whose setting the darkness appears, in such a way that if someone nods his head (lit., makes a nod of the head) to his neighbor, they will not see one another!

134b. (so) thou sittest upon the throne of Osiris, thy ‘bȝ-sceptre in thy hand, thou commandest the living;
134c. (thy) mkś-sceptre and thy nḥb.t-sceptre in thy hand, commanding those of secret places.

The throne of osiris is at 81' 3" altitude. This is where the mks-sceptre/ fire-pan operated above the eye of rennennutet.
Below is the vrey natrure of the fire-pan in words that evben we can understand;

#1089 I will prepare your path in the sky, and its waters will come down so that you may navigate your bark in it by night.

The path of the water is in the sky and it comes down to keep the fire-pan burning!!!

#1094 I have swamped the fire, I have lightened the darkness among those who come with offerings when ma'at is brought to him who crosses the waterway.

The only thing in the world that can keep the fire-pan burning is dumping water on it!!! What in this world can burn only by dumping water on it?

continued...

Last edited:
Back