• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Golden Era Of Bigfoot Movies

The immortal Surburban Sasquatch:

Here reviewed at length by Red Letter Media:

Have you ever wondered what would happen if DB Cooper fought Bigfoot but also if most of the film was well built young men walking around with their tops off? If so, this is the movie for you:

Here again reviewed by RLM, along with other films:

"That is where the creature goes" :bf: is our fave lyric from the Boggy Creek title song. And since we have a small creek running across our land we like to quote "They work the creeks" especially when walking our dogs and cat near the creek.

Best Hominin film ever, Hammer's Abominable Snowmen
Yes, I've seen this. It's actually quite watchable. I agree with others, the Legend of Boggy Creek is perhaps the best especially having been filmed where the sightings happened and using actual witnesses as actors in the movie.

Yes, I've seen this. It's actually quite watchable. I agree with the others above, the Legend of Boggy Creek is perhaps the best, especially having been filmed where the sightings happened and using actual witnesses as actors in the movie. I also must confess that I'm watching an episode of the American series 'Finding Bigfoot' as I type this. o_O

I liked the Abominable Snowman best, but was a bit disappointed they didn't live up to their handle. Still, a good film none the less.

But if we're talking Hominin flicks, you have to mention the 1977 Snowbeast, which due to my childhood terror of yetis, scared me to death, and Sasquatch 1976, which I refused point blank to see. I always regretted that till I found it on Youtube, then I realised, stick with your first instinct.

Also, there's the one time video nasty Night of the Demon 1979. I gave up aftera very short time with that one.

Last edited:
Night Of The Bloody Apes could be argued to be a hominid Sasquatch film.

.. also The Sasquatch Dumpling Gang as a comedy movie

Night of the Demon is ace if you can ignore that the yeti looks like Lou Ferrigno with bits of old shag pile carpet stuck to him.

Night of the Demon is ace if you can ignore that the yeti looks like Lou Ferrigno with bits of old shag pile carpet stuck to him.
Is that the one that has it doing a slow motion throwing guts around thing in a kitchen? .. it's been about 30 years since I've seen that ?..

Seeing as how that film features extreme violence, including a man having his genitals ripped off, is it really OK to post the whole thing on the board? Might alarm the unwary.

Seeing as how that film features extreme violence, including a man having his genitals ripped off, is it really OK to post the whole thing on the board? Might alarm the unwary.
We forteans fear nothing!

Back