The Good Stuff Online Thread

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
He's shite in the sack and gave me the crabs.

Are you calling my Uncle Tony whore?
Big Sally tole me allllll about ya .. yer Tony stole her goat so he did YOU BASSA! .. an' I'm cumin for him fust

Ogdred Weary

No Lives Matter
Reaction score
Big Sally tole me alllllll about ya .. yer Tony stole her goat so he did YOU BASSA!
UNCLE TONY WAS MERELY BORROWING THE GOAT AND ACCIDENTALLY FELL ON TOP OF IT FROM BEHIND WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN HIS TROUSERS FELL DOWN. BIG SALLY IS BIGGER THAN YOU THINK, IT WAS LIKE SWINGING A BASEBALL BAT IN A CATHEDRAL.

Swifty

Reaction score
UNCLE TONY WAS MERELY BORROWING THE GOAT AND ACCIDENTALLY FELL ON TOP OF IT FROM BEHIND WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN HIS TROUSERS FELL DOWN. BIG SALLY IS BIGGER THAN YOU THINK, IT WAS LIKE SWINGING A BASEBALL BAT IN A CATHEDRAL.
Gosh .. sorry, I completely confused you with someone else Ogdred. If I have offended you, I apologise unreservedly ..

Swifty

Reaction score
WHO ARE YOU CALLING A CUNT?
No honestly, I'm sure we can settle this over a frapchino and croissant tomorrow morning .. say half ten? .. I'm dreadfully embarrassed ..

Ogdred Weary

No Lives Matter
Reaction score
No honestly, I'm sure we can settle this over a frapchino and croissant tomorrow morning .. say half ten? .. I'm dreadfully embarrassed ..
STICK YOUR CUNTACINO UP YOUR ARSE, IMA FUCK YO SHITPIPE.

Austin Popper

Emperor of Antarctica
Reaction score
Colorado, where the gold is still elusive
Yeah, I saw that in the other thread. Yikes. I just saw a good excuse to use one of my favorite Simpsons bits.

We have bands of traveling blight, I think they are usually called "The Rainbow Family" or something. Bunch of mutant hippie dipshits who camp in the woods and trash everything in sight. At least they are not aggressively violent, though decent people generally stay the hell away.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score
In 1949, Tom Riley is arrested for the murder of PC George Dixon. As he awaits interrogation at the station, he is mysteriously transported into an episode of The Filth - a 1988 police series where the hard men rule. Starring Sean Chapman, Ian Brimble, Karl Johnson as PC Taffy Hughes, John Woodvine and Kenneth Cranham. Directed by Guy Slater.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
In 1949, Tom Riley is arrested for the murder of PC George Dixon. As he awaits interrogation at the station, he is mysteriously transported into an episode of The Filth - a 1988 police series where the hard men rule. Starring Sean Chapman, Ian Brimble, Karl Johnson as PC Taffy Hughes, John Woodvine and Kenneth Cranham. Directed by Guy Slater.

We saw that on its first broadcast.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score
Margaret Rutherford’s true life story is in fact much more eccentric than the most famous fictional role she ever played: Miss Jane Marple – Agatha Christie’s amateur sleuth. Rutherford’s version was the very first appearance of Miss Marple on the big screen and it was far removed though from the petite, upper middle-class lady in the detective novels. Rutherford’s Marple was the personification of an English spinster, a bumbling hobby snooper, a know-it-all with an imposing jaunty stature. Margaret Rutherford made her grand stage debut at 33. But it was in the role of Miss Prism in Oscar Wilde’s camp social commentary “The Importance Of Being Earnest“ that Rutherford was taken seriously by the critics. Her first cinema success was in “Blithe Spirit“ in 1945, where she plays Madame Arcati, an eccentric medium. In 1963 she won an Oscar and a Golden Globe for her role in “The V.I.P.s” – one of the best ever performances by Margaret Rutherford. In more than 40 films and over 100 stage plays, Margaret Rutherford’s magic lay in her incredible talent for perfect comic timing together with her completely idiosyncratic and unique looks. Today the Miss Marple films are constantly repeated on television worldwide seems to make clear that there is still a huge interest in this eccentric character actress. Margaret Rutherford’s private life and family history is even more colourful, tragic and stranger than any filmwriter could possibly imagine. It is almost identical to an Agatha Christie crime novel with a murder, suicide, madness, changes of identity, dark hidden secrets and fraud. The films follows clues and unearth new evidence in not only London but in Chalfont St. Peter, Denham and Amersham in Buckinghamshire – sleepy villages where there is plenty to hide. Interview partners are Andy Merriman, biographer, 95 year old Gwen Robyns, ghost-writer of Margaret’s autobiography (1972), Tony Benn, her cousin and left-wing Labour politician, actress and comedian June Whitfield, painter Michael Noakes, famous for his royal portraits and character actress and best friend, Damaris Hayman.