The Good Stuff Online Thread

Ogdred Weary

Sooner than expected.
Pikey-tastic ... which reminds me, I open my caravan tomorrow for the first time and will be selling all sorts of stuff in Cromer .. and if you don't like that? .. I'LL FIGHT YA!!
YOU'RE DA KING O' DOG SHITE.

I imagine that to be how the offspring of Cthulhu speak.
They're far more coherent.

Ogdred Weary

Sooner than expected.
Big Sally tole me alllllll about ya .. yer Tony stole her goat so he did YOU BASSA!
UNCLE TONY WAS MERELY BORROWING THE GOAT AND ACCIDENTALLY FELL ON TOP OF IT FROM BEHIND WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN HIS TROUSERS FELL DOWN. BIG SALLY IS BIGGER THAN YOU THINK, IT WAS LIKE SWINGING A BASEBALL BAT IN A CATHEDRAL.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
UNCLE TONY WAS MERELY BORROWING THE GOAT AND ACCIDENTALLY FELL ON TOP OF IT FROM BEHIND WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN HIS TROUSERS FELL DOWN. BIG SALLY IS BIGGER THAN YOU THINK, IT WAS LIKE SWINGING A BASEBALL BAT IN A CATHEDRAL.
Gosh .. sorry, I completely confused you with someone else Ogdred. If I have offended you, I apologise unreservedly ..

Austin Popper

Emperor of Antarctica
Colorado, where the gold is still elusive
Yeah, I saw that in the other thread. Yikes. I just saw a good excuse to use one of my favorite Simpsons bits.

We have bands of traveling blight, I think they are usually called "The Rainbow Family" or something. Bunch of mutant hippie dipshits who camp in the woods and trash everything in sight. At least they are not aggressively violent, though decent people generally stay the hell away.