The Good Stuff Online Thread

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
The extraordinary final test to become a Shaolin master .. and it's not being able to roll a spliff in the wind .. someone taught me how to do that once though .. I really want to spoil this for you but I won't.

Last edited:

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Happy birthday, Joel Schumacher, and here's a birthday interview with him:
Joel speaks

Where he dishes on his Batman films, how he has had 20,000 - 30,000 sexual partners, and other things he would probably be better off not mentioning. He's certainly not been idle in his time on this Earth.

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
A rather different Big Clive video. His very personal take on Alzheimer's

44 minutes, one take, very moving. The best-ever unedited Youtube video? It went up today and seems to have chalked up 34,000* views already. Sad, of course, but very funny and humane. :)

*Doubled today. 7th September.

I had expected to find him dissecting some Poundstore tat, as usual! Then I sampled a minute and was hooked . . .

On a lighter note . . .

Here is a very cryptic Youtube sound video with very little information.

I am pretty sure this 21'52" file contains the three Columbia records of Will Hay's Fourth Form at St. Michael's:

The Fourth Form At St. Michael’s (Parts 1 & 2)
Columbia 12” 78rpm 9689/Columbia 10” 78rpm FB-1540 (1929)
The Fourth Form At St. Michael’s (Parts 3 & 4)
Columbia 78rpm 5695 (1929)
featuring Will Hay and his scholars (Will Hay Jr. and Gordon Saunders*)
* not Moore Marriott & Graham Moffatt as quoted in some source

The Fourth Form At St. Michael’s (Parts 5 & 6)
Columbia 78rpm DX-558 (1933)
featuring Will Hay and his scholars (with the boy played by a girlfriend)

Discographic details pinched from here.

A rather strange set, consisting of mixed 10" and 12" sides from 1929, before his major films. The third disc, 12" dates from four years later and benefits from better pacing and Graham Moffatt, whose centenary year this is! :yay:

Last edited:

plastic wiganer

Ephemeral Spectre
A rather different Big Clive video. His very personal take on Alzheimer's

44 minutes, one take, very moving. The best-ever unedited Youtube video? It went up today and seems to have chalked up 34,000 views already. Sad, of course, but very funny and humane. :)

I had expected to find him dissecting some Poundstore tat, as usual! Then I sampled a minute and was hooked . . .

I really enjoy his videos but not watched this one yet - will have a look over the weekend

Swifty

I've posted this before (4 months ago) but fuck it .. THIS is how to sell a house. I wonder if anyone's bought it yet?

.. genuine promo video so a family can sell their house:

cycleboy2

Justified & Ancient
I've posted this before (4 months ago) but fuck it .. THIS is how to sell a house. I wonder if anyone's bought it yet?

.. genuine promo video so a family can sell their house:

Swifty, that's great - I always wondered what the Donnie Darko bunny was doing now. That's answered that conundrum...

Swifty

Swifty, that's great - I always wondered what the Donnie Darko bunny was doing now. That's answered that conundrum...
Buy their house to show your full appreciation .. it might have some sound wave structural damage to take into consideration though.