The Good Stuff Online Thread

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Last edited:

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Australian bloke restores an old table-top radiogram.

He brings quite an assortment of old-time craft skills to the job. Restful, nerdy viewing. See it transformed in under an hour.

It's an Australian model and, some would say, fugly in that early-fifties way which took off with designs that seem hung-over from the thirties.

Bakelite, or something very like. I had never heard of the Kriesler brand but they had imported the turntable: BSR stood for Birmingham Sound Reproducers! :hapdan:

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Cheers man .. and my Silent Bob inaction figure watches my every move but continues not to say anything just as he has everywhere I've worked for the last 20 or so years.

View attachment 20652
I have this Bob Ross bobblehead. He's not silent, but is pretty quiet (he has several pre-recorded messages that play randomly).

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Australian bloke restores an old table-top radiogram.

He brings quite an assortment of old-time craft skills to the job. Restful, nerdy viewing. See it transformed in under an hour.

It's an Australian model and, some would say, fugly in that early-fifties way which took off with designs that seem hung-over from the thirties.

Bakelite, or something very like. I had never heard of the Kriesler brand but they had imported the turntable: BSR stood for Birmingham Sound Reproducers! :hapdan:
Thanks for this James, i find watching these relaxing as well, he did a marvellous job, a true craftsman as i told him so.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
You mustn't laugh, but...

If you can't take the whole 25 minutes of funky stuff-strutting, FF to the end and hear the reception the winner gets.