The Good Stuff Online Thread

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
For those who enjoy classic horror of the very best kind...

Dracula, The Mummy, and More Universal Monster Films Debuting on YouTube for Free This Month
. The Universal Monsters are some of the most iconic figures in cinematic history, as they have been revived and reimagined over the decades by a number of different creatives, with some of the defining horror films in the series set to launch on YouTube for free on the platform's Fear: The Home of Horror channel, per NME. Starting on January 15th, fans will be able to stream films like Dracula, The Mummy, Frankenstein, and more for a week following their debut, with each of those films also being made available to purchase digitally for a discounted price.
https://comicbook.com/movies/news/dracula-wolf-man-mummy-invisible-man-free-streaming-youtube/

Schrodinger's Zebra

looking for cracks in the pavement.
Reaction score
Oh that's just had me in stitches! Thank you Zebs! What on earth is it from? I am going to bookmark this, because this, combined with the self-kicking cat, is just the thing for one of those 'off' days.
Glad you enjoyed it! It never gets any less funny no matter how many times I watch it :D

But I don't really know what it's from, sorry, it just came up in YouTube when I was looking for Spandau Ballet videos.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score

Ogdred Weary

Cryptozoomologist
Reaction score
For nearly one million dollars, you can buy David Hasselhoff's KITT Knightrider car .. and the Hoff will personally deliver it to you ..

For Auction: DAVIDS PERSONAL KITT KNIGHT RIDER CAR (#0010) on Jan 23, 2021 | Diligent Auction Services in CA (liveauctioneers.com)

Failing that, how about a giant body surfing replica of the great man himself? .. if only one existed ..

This giant body-surfing David Hasselhoff could be your new roommate - CNET
That's pretty terrifying.

Austin Popper

Emperor of Antarctica
Reaction score
Colorado, where the gold is still elusive
For nearly one million dollars, you can buy David Hasselhoff's KITT Knightrider car ..
Shit man, I think you could buy a couple of Batmobiles for that and have enough left over for a new Corvette.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
Shit man, I think you could buy a couple of Batmobiles for that and have enough left over for a new Corvette.
If I had Elon Musk type money, I'd buy KITT, have it converted into a voice activated self driving car powered by a smart watch and either adapt an Alexa with a soundalike actor's voice or pay the actor to be on call any time I want to drive it :) ..

My parents took us all to Universal Studios in the mid 80's and I got to sit in KITT and talk to 'it' live (an actor). I wonder if it's the same car I sat in? .. my Dad's got a photo somewhere of me sitting in it grinning anyway.

Schrodinger's Zebra

Reaction score
The guide book to Scarfolk is really worth buying if you can, as is the Scarfolk annual.

I've described it to people as being like an imagining of the dark aspects of being a kid in the 1960's and 1970's as imagined by The League Of gentlemen.
Thanks for the recommendation - we ordered the books and they arrived a couple of days ago :joyf:

Schrodinger's Zebra

Reaction score
This is video footage of Morecambe filmed between 1946 - 1948:

West Coast Holiday - Morecambe on Vimeo
Aww that was lovely, thank you so much for posting that.

At one point I imagined I saw my Mum in the crowds, which is probably just wishful thinking, but at least now I have an idea of what it looked like when she went there (she used to tell me how they'd all go to Blackpool every year).

I'm not crying, honest.

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Reaction score
I love the way they keep on their heavy coats, even when paddling!

Any summer, any opportunity for leisure was to be grasped with both hands. The film lingers on the war memorial at the start.

Just behind them, the freak winter of 1946-47! Best keep those coats on! :nods:

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
Good with the lathe....terrible with map making.
Did you see what the hell he did to the UK?????

Ogdred Weary

Cryptozoomologist
Reaction score
If I did that with my pencils in school I'd get a bollocking.