The Good Stuff Online Thread

Get Kraken

Junior Acolyte
Reaction score
This person does not exist https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/
Ai generated "photos " these people don't exist. Good for fake Facebook accounts lol astroturfers and social experiments
I made one my avatar. It can be an inside joke. I am a computer generated person. BTW its gotten way better... the teeth used to always be the give away but her teeth look real.
Every time you refresh you get a new one. Look at teeth and ears or earrings and glasses... those tend to be wonky give aways but it gets better every day.

Last edited:

Ogdred Weary

Drag Queen of Dragons
Reaction score
Ai generated "photos " these people don't exist. Good for fake Facebook accounts lol astroturfers and social experiments
I made one my avatar. It can be an inside joke. I am a computer generated person. BTW its gotten way better... the teeth used to always be the give away but her teeth look real.
Every time you refresh you get a new one. Look at teeth and ears or earrings and glasses... those tend to be wonky give aways but it gets better every day.

I tried a few, some had "off" pupils, others looked "real". If genuine, that is utterly horrifying.

Get Kraken

Junior Acolyte
Reaction score
I tried a few, some had "off" pupils, others looked "real". If genuine, that is utterly horrifying.
Yea this one is nightmare material ...her friend is clearly an alien whose disguise is not camera proof.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210516-132024_Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210516-132024_Chrome~2.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 8

Get Kraken

Junior Acolyte
Reaction score

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score

His friend looks rum! :chuckle:
Edit: Now I know where I've seen him before. It's Cliff Richard's true from.

wonky image.jpg

Last edited:

AnonyJ

Captainess Sensible
Reaction score
Having-a-nice-cup-of-tea-and-a-sit-down-shire

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
BTW its gotten way better... the teeth used to always be the give away
These things have indeed become much smarter at producing a realistic image with very few, if any, 'tells'.
The obvious giveaway used to be symmetry - us humans easily sense a bit of 'uncanny valley' when presented with things that imitate life, as mostly (eg) peoples faces are not the same left-side/right-side.
It's not something we tend to realise when looking at 'normal' people, but with AI and 'androids' etc it's quite noticeable.

Souleater

I'm not a cat
Reaction score
These things have indeed become much smarter at producing a realistic image with very few, if any, 'tells'.
The obvious giveaway used to be symmetry - us humans easily sense a bit of 'uncanny valley' when presented with things that imitate life, as mostly (eg) peoples faces are not the same left-side/right-side.
It's not something we tend to realise when looking at 'normal' people, but with AI and 'androids' etc it's quite noticeable.
Here are what some famous celebs would look like with left and right side facial symmetry

Beyoncè
tmp-name-2-84-1588811792-5_dblbig.jpg

Adele
Screenshot_20210517-131153.png

Tom Hanks
sym-1-500x340.jpg

Peripart

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Here are what some famous celebs would look like with left and right side facial symmetry

Beyoncè
View attachment 39463

Adele
View attachment 39464

Tom Hanks
View attachment 39462

I'm pretty sure that the 2nd pictures of Adele and Tom Hanks are what they actually look like! Those photos aren't symmetrical, if you notice.

For the first pictures, the LH side of each has been mirrored, yes, but I think that whoever did it has mirrored rather more than half of Adele's face. Poor woman!

As for Beyonce, I'd say that the opposite has happened. The first picture is "her", and the second one is (slightly less than) half of her face flipped around.

Souleater

I'm not a cat
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that the 2nd pictures of Adele and Tom Hanks are what they actually look like! Those photos aren't symmetrical, if you notice.

For the first pictures, the LH side of each has been mirrored, yes, but I think that whoever did it has mirrored rather more than half of Adele's face. Poor woman!

As for Beyonce, I'd say that the opposite has happened. The first picture is "her", and the second one is (slightly less than) half of her face flipped around.
You may be correct

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
For some reason the 'shopped' Adele makes me think of Wayne Rooney.
But then again, so does the 'unshopped' one.

Get Kraken

Junior Acolyte
Reaction score
Surprised I didn't see this already shared here
http://www.scpwiki.com/

SCP is basically a massive text based online rpg where members pretend to be staff at a top secret government lab and submit case files on monsters they create. Its pretty cool imo.

Souleater

I'm not a cat
Reaction score
Surprised I didn't see this already shared here
http://www.scpwiki.com/

SCP is basically a massive text based online rpg where members pretend to be staff at a top secret government lab and submit case files on monsters they create. Its pretty cool imo.
Im creating a 2 arsed, no headed horse that can melt fences and people :p