The Great Reset

Blunderman

Fresh Blood
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there to see if anyone has heard about this?

Xanatic*

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Perhaps, but watching it will just encourage them.

Ladyloafer

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I thought it was fascinating.

I don't agree that covid 19 was some sort of Master plan to trigger The Great Reset.

But I do agree it's could be a great opportunity.

the great reset is a welcome recognition that this human tragedy is a wake up call. It is imperative that we re-imagine, re-build, re-design and re-invigorate the balance of our work.

Sounds good to me. Much of the world- even the wealthy world- is in a piss poor state. Mentally, physically, socially.

[the current system] is not fit for the 21st century. It has been laid bare the fundamental lack of social cohesion, fairness, inclusiveness and equality.

I think very recent events show this but that hardly came out of nowhere. Change is needed across so many sectors of the world. So many things that let certain people down are so ingrained we don't even notice.

a global crisis like pandemics and climate change know no bounds, and highlight just how interdependent we are, of one people sharing one planet.

All 3 quotes there are from 3 old white men from the world economic forum, our apparent global overlords who have masterminded the pandemic as a means to turn us into 4th industrial age cyborgs whose thoughts are not even our own.

Yeah. The last 5 minutes of the video confused me a little. The host of the video (I don't know which he is) believes that is the end game. Not, humans helping humans. But us being forced into giving control over to them and taking our freedoms and hard work and money.

Never mind that much of the people of the world DON'T have a voice, a say, freedoms and hard work gets them nowhere.

Bring on the great reset!

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Reaction score
The Great Reset meme is a perfect example of a vague theme into which anyone can read almost anything they wish.

The basic message is:

"Things have gone too far; let's clear the decks and re-organize it all."

Nobody would have any trouble agreeing with the first part. However, the latter part is left to each reader's imagination (and orientations; and vested interests).

Naughty_Felid

kneesy earsy nosey
Reaction score
I just wish
Maybe there was something wrong with your internet connection, the video makes it perfectly clear what it's about.
I wish he would stop saying "aka' after every sentence. Usual conspiracy stuff nothing new here.

Ascalon

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
Sorry, I just couldn't get past his two assertions that the COVID-19 pandemic is an engineered event, or that the Black Lives Matter movement and the George Floyd protests are orchestrated destabilisation efforts.

Fuck that. Immediately illegitimises all that follows. And antivacc-er too. Fruit loop!

Fair play though, he refrained from actually saying that 5G was going to be used for mind control/disease spreading/sterilisation.

Last edited:

Ladyloafer

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
It's bizarre how if an organisation or country or whoever have made plans for what to do in the event of a pandemic and possible outcomes, that they are condemned or accused of making it happen.

But at the same time groups who haven't prepared, are condemned for not planning!

Matey boy in the video talks of the master plan to be rid of the middle classes and turn us into robots (or something). Well given that most of the world doesn't have the standard of living of the North american middle class, and even that group doesn't have the standard of living as the same group a generation ago this quite frankly doesn't matter globally.

And if covid 19 was part of a plan then it needed to kill off substantially more of us than it has. Still there's time.

Ascalon

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
It's bizarre how if an organisation or country or whoever have made plans for what to do in the event of a pandemic and possible outcomes, that they are condemned or accused of making it happen.

But at the same time groups who haven't prepared, are condemned for not planning!

Matey boy in the video talks of the master plan to be rid of the middle classes and turn us into robots (or something). Well given that most of the world doesn't have the standard of living of the North american middle class, and even that group doesn't have the standard of living as the same group a generation ago this quite frankly doesn't matter globally.

And if covid 19 was part of a plan then it needed to kill off substantially more of us than it has. Still there's time.
Jees, wait till he hears about the work of HG Wells and Fritz Lang. He'll shart himself!

AnonyJoolz

Captainess Sensible
Reaction score
Oddly enough (or not) I cam across this yesterday - from the World Economic Forum's website - 'The Great Reset'

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

" As we enter a unique window of opportunity to shape the recovery, this initiative will offer insights to help inform all those determining the future state of global relations, the direction of national economies, the priorities of societies, the nature of business models and the management of a global commons. Drawing from the vision and vast expertise of the leaders engaged across the Forum’s communities, the Great Reset initiative has a set of dimensions to build a new social contract that honours the dignity of every human being."

Given that the mere mention of the WEF is enought to make many conspiracy types go cross-eyed with joyful outrage, I'm sure this latest media announcement is just up their street.