• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Grim Reaper / Angel Of Death / Personification Of Death

Hasn't anyone else seen these Reaper figures?
There has to be some type of explanation.
One type of explanation may be that your sixth sense about someone being about to pass away manifests to you visually. There's perhaps no way for it to inform you as just information that someone is soon to die, so it gives you an image.

The Reaper you see seems to resemble the shadow people discussed elsewhere, but I'm behind reading about them and I don't know whether there's any correlation between their appearances and people being deleted.

I have seen the Grim Reaper several times, and in each instance a person in that immediate area passed on, within a week or two.
Last time I saw it was across the road from where we are living presently, and 8 people passed who lived on that block.
Back in April, at 4:00 a.m. I woke unable to breath, felt like my throat was closed. I had a few sips of water and was all right, but immediately I thought of my father, who lived in another state. Sure enough, two days later at 4:00 a.m. he passed on.
My mother also appeared in our doorway one morning, disappeared, and so I knew that she was gone.
I grew up with a British grandmother who had this 'sixth sense', as did her mother before her, they were from Liverpool. My whole life I have had these experiences, some of them very strange, but I have learned to listen to my inner senses, because they are always correct, and I'm sure we all have them!
Was the 'Grim Reaper' static or did he (I'm assuming it's a he) move?

I think that some people can sense when a person is going to soon die. How this awareness manifests seems to be different for different people. I think it is likely that our interpretation of this is influenced by our cultural and religious beliefs.

I have had a few sudden, utter convictions that someone was going to die soon, and they all came true: accident, cancer, etc. I have never had this not be true. The sense of impending death was almost always a clear declarative sentence in my mind: "You are dying of X soon." But I can't tell you where it originated. Once it was like a short movie in my mind, with sound as the other "person?" told me "X is going to die soon and you need to prepare." This originated from outside of me; in other words, it was not my thought.

There is no basis of explanation in materialistic science for this. I have never had a false positive or a false negative: it has been 100% accurate.

It has been documented that comfort dogs and emotional support dogs seek out a person dying in a nursing home before anyone knows that this person is going to die.

So, how does that happen ?

Do the dogs see the Grim Reaper ?

I am more into UFOs, but my wife has a sharpen 6th sense and she has had some crazy vibes.

I never doubt my wife on anything as she seems to be correct.

Last edited:
It has been documented that comfort dogs and emotional support dogs seek out a person dying in a nursing home before anyone knows that this person is going to die.

So, how does that happen ?

Do the dogs see the Grim Reaper ?

I am more into UFOs, but my wife has a sharpen 6th sense and she has had some crazy vibes.

I never doubt my wife on anything as she seems to be correct.
Some time ago, I had read an interesting hypothesis about why some cats seemed to prefer crouching on dying people. And no, it's not that they were killing them, but it appears that the bodily temperature of the dying felt especially comfortable for them.

Interestingly (or not), in Chinese Traditional Medecine, which analyses everything in terms of "Yin and Yang", it is believed that people who are about to die often briefly seem to recover from their illness before departing. In the same vein, their bodily temperature starts to rise, especially in the hands and feet (a phenomenon called "heath in the five hearts" - do not ask me why). The traditional explanation, is that, when the body ("Yin") dies, the "Yin" (material) part of the body cannot safeguard the Yang part (heath, energy) anymore, so the body "radiates" like a dying star (supernova) in its final explosion (e.g. the "yang" escapes). An animal could find this especially comfortable indeed. A warm and quiet bed ...

Now, I admit I haven't been around measuring dying people's temperatures to check the validity of this traditional belief, so it may very well be utter b*llshit. On the other hand, I often noticed energy bounces in dying people, which usually made me hope they would recover ... when it was actually perhaps a sign that they had already crossed the great one-way threshold ...

Back