• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Hidden Architecture of Reality

IamSundog

Not insane
After years of lonely toil through late nights by sputtering candlelight I have discovered incontrovertible evidence of the hidden architecture of reality, the mysterious hand that shapes human destiny. I am not entirely certain what this information portends, only that it must be forbidden knowledge and that I post it here at great peril to my life. Nonetheless, if humanity is ever to be free the truth must be told at any cost…

You all know that we recently observed the 50th anniversary of John Kennedy’s assassination. 50 squared is 2,500. Kennedy was the 4th U.S. president to be assassinated while in office. Multiply 2,500 by 4 and you get 10,000.

Kennedy’s first and last initials, “JK”, are sequential in the alphabet. On a piece of paper, if you dare, write “JK” and continue through using only capital letters until the end of the alphabet, then start over at “A” and stop when all 26 letters are accounted for. Thus:

J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z A B C D E F G H I

Now scratch out all of the letters that have left-right symmetry. For example, scratch out “M” and “O” but not “N” or “C”.

The letters remaining occur in groups – e.g. “J K L” is one such group. Count the number of letters in each group, and write these counts sequentially, so that you get a 5 digit number. Divide this number by the 10,000 derived above.

If you hear nothing more from me, please someone continue this vital work, and remember me as a fearless and devoted servant of Truth.

I think you might be on to something, Sundog.

Sorry, that's not quite right - I'll write that again.

I think you might be on something, Sundog.

Peripart said:
I think you might be on something, Sundog.

Must be on Digitalis, what with all the number talk... :lol:

Someone has had too much pie. :lol:

Sadly we get a quite different result if we write the letters in lower case.

My theory of the summer.... Wasps can turn invisible.

You try keeping your eye on one as it's bothering you and it suddenly disappears while others in the crowd then start pointing as it reappears behind you.

They actually hide at CERN. I have photos to prove it.

kamalktk said:
Be sure to drink your Ovaltine? What the...?

LOL just watched that movie yesterday, must be syncronicity. Or Christmas.

@IamSundog: “After years of lonely toil through late nights by sputtering candlelight I have discovered incontrovertible evidence of the hidden architecture of reality, the mysterious hand that shapes human destiny. I am not entirely certain what this information portends, only that it must be forbidden knowledge and that I post it here at great peril to my life. Nonetheless, if humanity is ever to be free the truth must be told at any cost…

You all know that we recently observed the 50th anniversary of John Kennedy’s assassination. 50 squared is 2,500. Kennedy was the 4th U.S. president to be assassinated while in office. Multiply 2,500 by 4 and you get 10,000.

Kennedy’s first and last initials, “JK”, are sequential in the alphabet. On a piece of paper, if you dare, write “JK” and continue through using only capital letters until the end of the alphabet, then start over at “A” and stop when all 26 letters are accounted for. Thus:

J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z A B C D E F G H I

Now scratch out all of the letters that have left-right symmetry. For example, scratch out “M” and “O” but not “N” or “C”.

The letters remaining occur in groups – e.g. “J K L” is one such group. Count the number of letters in each group, and write these counts sequentially, so that you get a 5 digit number. Divide this number by the 10,000 derived above.

If you hear nothing more from me, please someone continue this vital work, and remember me as a fearless and devoted servant of Truth.”

See, this is the kind of stuff that boils my piss when it comes to numerology of any sort.

Let’s take an example:
“You all know that we recently observed the 50th anniversary of John Kennedy’s assassination. 50 squared is 2,500. Kennedy was the 4th U.S. president to be assassinated while in office. Multiply 2,500 by 4 and you get 10,000.”

Right, straight away you have to ask, why would you square 50 to get 2,500? What is the significance of that? What rule of finding the hidden architecture of reality says that when you have a 50th anniversary, you should square it to get a different number?

And by the same token, why do you multiply 2,500 by 4? What logic demands that?

Your resultant 10,000 is now doubly invalid as any conclusion about anything as you have now performed two completely arbitrary operations on a number that is itself based on two completely arbitrary measures (the current calendar and the measure of the Christian birth of Jebus) so what kind of firm conclusions can be drawn from this? Not-a-fucking one!
And this is the big problem with numerology in general. Any number can be manipulated to produce something that can be deemed significant but there appears to be no clear set of rules, procedures or logic for these operations.

Hence the entire effort is absolutely null and void and any one practising it in this manner needs to be horsewhipped back to reality street.

@IamSunDog: "Well it's got to mean something dunnit?"

No, it fucking doesn't because it is just a bunch of arbitrarily manipulated numbers with no rhyme or reason to it.

All you have demonstrated is arithmetic skill of the average 9 year old and a grasp of reality that is somewhere between Jordan and David Icke.

A

Anyone who has read Robert Anton Wilson's Illuminatus! trilogy will be aware of The Law of Fives which states. "All phenomena can be directly or indirectly connected to the number five providing there is enough ingenuity on the part of the proof provider"

I've ever so slightly paraphrased it 8)

Ascalon, you describe the insanity admirably well.
Numerology is completely without logic or foundation.

Mythopoeika said:
Ascalon, you describe the insanity admirably well.
Numerology is completely without logic or foundation.
But that's the entire beauty of it - it doesn't connect to anything! It's completely ineffable! ;)

Ineffable, you say? I'll 'eff' all I like! :lol:

I dunno, I detected a hint of humorous irony in Sundog's original post...

OneWingedBird said:
Is anybody else's piss boiling? :?

No, my heating is still out of action.

You skeptics may well laugh. Just remember, there are none so blind as those who cannot see.

The clues are everywhere! For example, you’ll note that “Ascalon” is an anagram for “Alas no C”, perhaps indicating that he is, unfortunately, one who cannot "C" the truth. Or perhaps it is a directive to remove the “C” from “Ascalon”, in which case you get “Asalon” which in turn is an anagram for “So anal”. Which I will not presume to provide an interpretation for.

Or, let’s consider “boiling piss”. Itself an anagram for “Pi is goblins”. We’re back to Pi again! Let’s see you explain that away!

I'm not sure what made me laugh louder, IAS's original, excellently composed post, or the fact that someone thought it non-humourous and composed an even longer post to 'debunk' it. :lol:

Where Sundog is, the winter started early and has been very long. So far.

There's more winter to come, I feel.

He's been at the reindeer pee again, hasn't he?
When boiled, it really illuminates the investigative thought process.

Ascalon while we may disagree with respect to my findings, I hope you don't interpret my rejoinder as personal discourtesy. We are all seekers of truth here, each in our own way. By way of propitiation you may note that my own humble moniker transforms to "So I'm a dung".

Which, amazingly, bears striking thematic affinity to both boiled piss and "so anal". My god....I must look into this.....

IamSundog said:

You skeptics may well laugh. Just remember, there are none so blind as those who cannot see.

The clues are everywhere! For example, you’ll note that “Ascalon” is an anagram for “Alas no C”, perhaps indicating that he is, unfortunately, one who cannot "C" the truth. Or perhaps it is a directive to remove the “C” from “Ascalon”, in which case you get “Asalon” which in turn is an anagram for “So anal”. Which I will not presume to provide an interpretation for.

Or, let’s consider “boiling piss”. Itself an anagram for “Pi is goblins”. We’re back to Pi again! Let’s see you explain that away!

Oh dear, oh dear, here we go again.

Now, why would you analyse my comments by once again performing meaningless operations on my forum name?

As has been trotted out here before on this very forum, Ascalon is the old name for Ashkelon, the strategic town in the Levant, once a stronghold for the Templars. So now, pic the bones out of that :)

But still, tongue in cheek or not, your post went to the heart of the ridiculousness of numerology and its practitioners, bless.

Anagrams too, are as pointless as directionless number manipulation and so once again renders your argument null and void.

I refer you to the works of Saussure and Derrida and wish you a very happy time with pointless endeavours.

And for those who have expressed a concern, my piss is now merely at gentle simmer.

Wotcher.

A

IamSundog said:
He's been at the reindeer pee again, hasn't he?
When boiled, it really illuminates the investigative thought process.

Ascalon while we may disagree with respect to my findings, I hope you don't interpret my rejoinder as personal discourtesy. We are all seekers of truth here, each in our own way. By way of propitiation you may note that my own humble moniker transforms to "So I'm a dung".

Which, amazingly, bears striking thematic affinity to both boiled piss and "so anal". My god....I must look into this.....

No offence meant or taken, I assure you. I merely tackle nonsense where and when I find it. :)

A

It’s obviously useless to try to convince any of the dogmatic uber-skeptics on this board, but I simply can’t let “nonsense” go unchallenged. What’s more, I care about you all, I really do. So I leave you with two final items - you are certainly free to disregard them, at your own peril, but I can at least say that I tried:

The sum of the numeric letter values (A=1, B=2,…) in ASHKELON is 85. The sum for TEMPLAR is also 85. Coincidence?????

I can hear the scoffing before I even hit “Post”, but I’m just getting warmed up. How about this:

ASHKELON has 8 letters, so multiply the first 8 prime numbers together (1*2*3…*17) and multiply this by the number of letters in “JFK” to get 1,531,530. Divide this by the sum of the numeric letter values for ASHKELON (85) plus those for BOILED PISS (110) to get 7854, and then by the square of the number of years since Kennedy’s assassination (50^2) and what do you get?

Tremble before my unassailable logic.

IamSundog said:
Tremble before my unassailable logic.

:lol:

You have way too much time on your hands.

Back