• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Human Insect Mind!

It is a possible answer for the millions, and millions of people who have claimed to have been abducted by Aliens, implanted, and probed. For now, at the moment we have the power to operate as individuals. But as we become more and more chrysalis in our techno cocoons, we will more, and more behave as a collective. There are several Grey species, not just one, and the Insect Mind is just a part of other Templates that went into our creation.

Actually to be fair, I do believe that a million people haven't reported being adbucted by aliens. As far as I can make out the often bandied about figure of 2.9 million abductees was based on a sample of just over 1100 people, who reported symptoms that 'experts' associate with alien abduction.... http://www.rense.com/general31/abcut.htm
I don't even know where to start in exploring all the flaws in this!

It's hard to put a figure on, but at a rough guess I'd say if it really was in the millions then each of us would know at least one person who claimed to be abducted by aliens. I doubt that's the case, though it's probably true that each of us know at least one person who's had an experience they claim as 'paranormal'. It's just that most people don't bother reporting such events or making a big thing of them - they just shrug their shoulders and carry on with life. I've experienced a weird alien themed sleep paralysis event myself, but I've only told one friend and posted about it on here a couple of times. It's not that big a deal - just an interesting curiosity.

Thank you Graylien. I am sure there are many other TEMPLATES in our Minds creation over the millions of years. I imagine there are several Alien Species, like the Pleiadians, and the Annunaki who have introduced their own brands of Humanoid behaviors, most specially over the past 12,000 years.

HAhahahahaha.
I was just watching the movie "DARK SKIES, again tonight. It does remind me of "THE FOURTH KIND." In both cases, and in many, many others, I have to ask. We scream and go crazy when people's children are taken by Alien Beings far greater than ourselves. Righteously so. They cry out "You stold my baby!" Did they? I'm just throwing a question out there. I've made decision of the possible answer. But, who is to say they are not THEIR children? If these Alien Races did create us, species like the Annunnaki, and the Grey's, then as far they would be concerned, we are all THEIR children. As to why they would then select only a few select chosen I don't know. Were they some how more genetically perfect then us ?

But.. all of the above is entirely dependent on abduction objectively happening in the first place, isn't it? What if it is actually a psycho-social mechanism that we've been experiencing throughout our evolution, and assigned an explanation based on the prevailing cultural prism of the time (angels/demons>faeries>aliens>?)

But.. all of the above is entirely dependent on abduction objectively happening in the first place, isn't it? What if it is actually a psycho-social mechanism that we've been experiencing throughout our evolution, and assigned an explanation based on the prevailing cultural prism of the time (angels/demons>faeries>aliens>?)
I think it maybe a Psycho-social mechanism that may have been deliberately implanted deep in our collective psyche, both by the Alien Species themselves, and possibly by our own Governments, and social conditioning over the past 75 years.

As a display of bet-hedging, that is one of the most impressive I've ever seen. I applaud you, sir.

We are now entering the age of Virtual Reality. Where we will be able to control most everything in our lives by having instant, direct interaction with our computers. We will soon learn how to function in group thinking, more and more like insect species. However, there is hope, we still have to use the washroom by ourselves. Haha. At any rate the Virtual Reality machines are supposed to go on mass sale this summer. We are becoming multi eye faceted. If we look at the Stock Market tickers, we can view multiple screens at one time. Soon this will be available in 4 dimensions in the Virtual Reality domain.

Have you actually used any VR machines Jim? They're cute but they're a far way from replacing reality. Samsung's is probably the better of them all and you do have induced symptoms while wearing the goggles but we are quite faraway from the replacing the reality around us.

The costs (and I'm doubtful we'll have them in our homes this summer...delays...delays....) alone would prohibit the average Joe from replacing the real world.

Have you actually used any VR machines Jim? They're cute but they're a far way from replacing reality. Samsung's is probably the better of them all and you do have induced symptoms while wearing the goggles but we are quite faraway from the replacing the reality around us.

The costs (and I'm doubtful we'll have them in our homes this summer...delays...delays....) alone would prohibit the average Joe from replacing the real world.
I agree, adding that all this is still in its infancy, like most great things, they start small. However the Virtual Reality Machines will be one more piece of the Multi-Faceted Eyes, combining the numerous mobile devices we have now, and the up and coming 3D computer glasses. Well, ultimately, where are we heading?

HAhahahahaha.
A couple of days ago, a large truck carrying millions of bees overturned on the highway in America. People were amazed to see the bees picking up their hives, and placing them back in the truck. No, hahaha, kidding.

Perhaps we are becoming like the BORG or Star Trek? I wonder even more now of our growing interconnectedness, or hive like behaviors. While replying to another person's thread I got the idea that perhaps our brains are in fact growing, growing into the CLOUD, or CYBER SPACE. People all over the world are reporting experiences, more and more, of having precognitive dreams. Is it possible, that on a unconscious level, that our brains, or minds are responding to THE CLOUD, the mighty ocean of intelligent driven signals passing through our bodies at every moment of our lives. Perhaps in a decade or so, we will in fact behave more and more like insects.

Okay, I'm admit it, this ones a far pitch to left field, haha, but here we go. Is it possible that after many millions of years of humans eating honey, sunflower seeds, and numerous plant life that we have picked up on their DNA consciousness? I am talking about SOLAR POWER. Every plant, tree, and flower on earth thrives on it. Insects like bees make honey from collecting pollin from numerous kinds of flowers. Are they also collecting Flower Power Consciousness? Haha. Or put another way, maybe we truly are, in every possible way, exactly what we eat, and breath. Perhaps DNA has, or is the heart of Consciousness that we are the Collective Highest Species of....DNA Consciousness. From diatoms to insects, to flowers, to plants, and trees. We are the Above, from the Below. In fact if you look closely at the plant anatomy, your see that they mimic very closely, the machines we have made, such as gear boxes, and engines.

Isn't DNA already pretty much the same whatever the species? If I understand the basics correctly, the DNA in an insect is in essence the same as that in our own bodies. But it contains a set of 'instructions' on how to build an insect, rather than how to build a human.

Which plant has an anatomy like a gear box?

Jet engine? Wankel (rotary) engine? in-line engine? v engine? ion propulsion?

Hello Stuneville. First in regards to the cow mutilations I think there are some alien species, lower class Gray's, that are trying to understand why we eat so much meat, specially beef. Others are trying to hybrid themselves with us, part of that would be to infuse the proteins of meat into their DNA. Others might be trying to tell us that we should not be eating so much meat. That grains might be far better for us, hence all the crop circles crop fields. Yes the powers that be in our human hierarchy are covering all this up as best they can. Basically because they don't want us to think that they are not in control. And maybe because maybe someone might realize that our minds are the product of fusing thousands of species of insect DNA into ours.

Again Jim...Greys are real?

if we should lay off the beef maybe the U. S. forums would be a good place to start rather than us Forteans?

And there's a conspiracy to make us eat meat.

Also....

"maybe'

"maybe"

yawn

"maybe"

Yes the powers that be in our human hierarchy are covering all this up as best they can. Basically because they don't want us to think that they are not in control.

Who do you think is in control? It seems to me that our world is a largely chaotic kind of place. We in the West are lucky in that we have stable (if often deeply unpopular) governments and a reasonable basic living standard even among the poorest. But when you look at Africa or the Middle East, it seems to me that those are areas constantly verging on the edge of chaos, always threatening to explode into mass outbreaks of violence. If there really was an all powerful 'They' who are in control of our planet, surely they'd be doing a much better job of it? Or do they just like to set it up then sit back and watch it burn?

Again Jim...Greys are real?

if we should lay off the beef maybe the U. S. forums would be a good place to start rather than us Forteans?

And there's a conspiracy to make us eat meat.

Also....

"maybe'

"maybe"

yawn

"maybe"
Not sure what your talking about Mooossta, but you appear good at picking out people's defects, their mistakes, and faults. You are to be commended.

Is this spam or a public mental breakdown? I can't quite tell.[/QUOTE
The design of the post was introduce a theory that our minds were created by Alien Species, that they choose to use numerous insect species -DNA and fused these patterns of behavior into the creation of the Homo Saipan.

Well in fairness, not everyone believes the first few things even happen, let alone ascribe the activities to aliens. As for the rest of it...well, it's a point of view.
Yes this is all just a theory I created. Its a point of view. Of course these phenomena of human behavior based on Insect DNA behavior is hard to see. But all alien Grey types, and there are a a lot of them all look like insects. Taking that into account, we can see how it might be possible to find correlations between out habits of behaving, and that of insect behavior.

If you look at it the other way round and start from the assumption that the alien/UFO mythos is a form of contemporary folklore, then you'd naturally expect that folklore to reflect the preoccupations of the time.

Back in the 50's at the height of cold war fever, we had UFOs allegedly buzzing nuclear missile sites and Nordics lecturing us about the consequences of atomic war. Then in the post-Watergate paranoia of the 70's, the Roswell case was dug up and the UFO mythos became infused with tales of government cover-ups and shadowy conspiracies. In more recent times the focus on alien hybrids seems to reflect our own ambivalence over the genetic manipulation of animals and crops (and of course humans - thus raising the awkward ghost of eugenics).

(Jung's "Flying Saucers - A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Sky" and the collected works of Jacques Vallee are good starting points for exploring the whole aliens as folklore angle.)
A very valid point. We tend to keep drawing up Phantoms to disguise our fears, or place the subject of our fears somewhere else.

Well, just the other night I was listening to a program about the discovery of another super massive black hole...
This one actually: http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...supermassive-black-hole-dating-to-cosmic-dawn
...which led me to imagine the smallness and insignificance of earth in relation to this, and how we humans are wrapped up in bloody battles and petty squabbles that all amount to a fight for dominance, like a bunch of ant colonies bent upon destroying each other. We imagine we have higher principles, but can we be sure we really are better than feuding ants?

In that light, perhaps the OP isn't so far off the mark.
Yes I agree with your observation.

Who do you think is in control? It seems to me that our world is a largely chaotic kind of place. We in the West are lucky in that we have stable (if often deeply unpopular) governments and a reasonable basic living standard even among the poorest. But when you look at Africa or the Middle East, it seems to me that those are areas constantly verging on the edge of chaos, always threatening to explode into mass outbreaks of violence. If there really was an all powerful 'They' who are in control of our planet, surely they'd be doing a much better job of it? Or do they just like to set it up then sit back and watch it burn?
I agree. But the ANNUNAKI, the so called "Creator Gods of Humanity, of Babylonian times, gave us freewill, and freedom of choice. There is always Control in that all our options, all our choices are in THEIR favour. But Their I mean the ANNUNAKI. We will become what They designed us to become.

Wires, endless wires, computer networks, antennas, telephone lines, and digital networks. Prior to the world's internet, and world wide [spider] web Crop Circles began to appear in England on mass. The simple to complex patterns hinted of a whole new language originating from deep outer space. Or are they from our collective unconscious, Inner Space ? England was after all the location where the Industrial Age began. Many thousands of years ago our ancient ancestors drew cave paintings of strange Aliens with antennas on their heads. Is it possible that our modern minds were in some part based upon insect behaviors ? Look how we build our cities, and towers, just like termite mounds, as complex as ant colonies and wasp hives. We've built our armies, or road systems, and bridges also, potentially built with such genetically implanted behaviors. The so called "Grey's" are indeed insect like beings. The question is, are we moving in an intelligently directed evolution? One that is bring us closer to Their design ?
ATTENTION: ALL of my posts are nothing but personal opinions based only personal ideas. They are hypothesis, and conjecture. Thank you.

What is it about greys that make you think they are insects? They don't seem to have an exoskeleton, compound eyes, a body divided into sections or any such insect characteristics.

Back