• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Human Insect Mind!

What is it about greys that make you think they are insects? They don't seem to have an exoskeleton, compound eyes, a body divided into sections or any such insect characteristics.
Good point Xanatic. I don't know really. Ha. When I read stories about them, and T.V. shows regarding abductions, They appear to me operate as an insect would. Having no emotions, or feelings. Just taking what They need. In one famous case a man is taken from a forest and wakes up into a giant tunnel like tube shaped like honeycombs. "Fire In The Sky." He finds himself in a honeycomb. His whole experience was like he was inside a giant Beehive. Most abductees describe the Grey's act working in "Groups", never in individual will. Most people describe the Grey's as insect looking. AS to whether or not they have multi-faceted eyes, I don't think anyone knows. Their eyes are in the shape of Wasps, Bee's and Ants. Hay, buy the way ANT MAN comes out on my birthday, yaaa. Their skin, if that's what it is, appears to made of a very tough membrane. Like a plastic exoskeleton. This according to Abductees reports. People who have claimed to have tours on their ships say They swarm like insects hundreds of them crowed into complex tunnel systems. In ending, I base my assumptions on what people are reporting. But in all truth, I have no idea what they may really be.

In one famous case a man is taken from a forest and wakes up into a giant tunnel like tube shaped like honeycombs. "Fire In The Sky." He finds himself in a honeycomb. His whole experience was like he was inside a giant Beehive.

Again Jim, a quick search of these forums reveal quite a few threads discussing the Travis Walton case. Your use of the Hollywood horror movie is misplaced. Hollywood took liberties and Walton dislikes the movie. On one of our threads a forum member pointed out that the aliens were humanoid, not greys and they may have actually been helping rather than abducting.

It's all here, all discussed.

If we look at the different insect species of the world, how many of them really act like what you might term a hive mind? Ants, termites, wasps and bees. Any other ones? Locusts come in swarms, but so do many bird species. I would also say that the black almond eyes that greys are described as having, seems to me much more like those of mammals than ants or bees. An exoskeleton and a tough hide are also very different things.
Honey combs are also a good idea simply from an engineering standpoint.

Last edited:
Again Jim, a quick search of these forums reveal quite a few threads discussing the Travis Walton case. Your use of the Hollywood horror movie is misplaced. Hollywood took liberties and Walton dislikes the movie. On one of our threads a forum member pointed out that the aliens were humanoid, not greys and they may have actually been helping rather than abducting.

It's all here, all discussed.
I am glad we have cleared this up. Yes there are many that are helping. Helping to do what exactly ?

If we look at the different insect species of the world, how many of them really act like what you might term a hive mind? Ants, termites, wasps and bees. Any other ones? Locusts come in swarms, but so do many bird species. I would also say that the black almond eyes that greys are described as having, seems to me much more like those of mammals than ants or bees. An exoskeleton and a tough hide are also very different things.
Honey combs are also a good idea simply from an engineering standpoint.[/QU
All of them Xanatic. We breed, and devourer as any swarm of locusts would. It's difficult to see these theories, but the more you look at the technologies we have created, the more you will see them. We have made numerous antenna, numerous multi-faceted eyes, and cities designed after ever species of insect on the earth. There is no real difference between the exoskeleton of a Grey, and that of any other insect. Specially when you see that the Grey "tough hide" is designed to function as any exoskeleton. In theory it is supposed to operate as a multi-functional exoskeleton. Their "Hide" mimics all of the insect

Again Jim...Greys are real?

if we should lay off the beef maybe the U. S. forums would be a good place to start rather than us Forteans?

And there's a conspiracy to make us eat meat.

Also....

"maybe'

"maybe"

yawn

"maybe"
Again Jim...Greys are real?

if we should lay off the beef maybe the U. S. forums would be a good place to start rather than us Forteans?

And there's a conspiracy to make us eat meat.

Also....

"maybe'

"maybe"

yawn

"maybe"
Quit the opposite Moooskta. The large number of Crop Circles in your country fields, and all over the world is one way the Aliens are trying to tell us not to eat so much beef. If there is any conspiracy to make people eat beef, it comes from us.

Helping to do what exactly ?

Mytho had a theory on this thread
Yeah, that was my take on the whole thing too.
I thought that they noticed he'd been affected by their anti-grav drive, and they'd decided to give him a medical check-up to make sure he was OK.

Which is just believable. And as GeorgeP pointed out, the television program featured an accurate depiction of Travis Walton's abduction and the aliens were reptilian.

Th
I was just watching the movie "DARK SKIES, again tonight. It does remind me of "THE FOURTH KIND." In both cases, and in many, many others, I have to ask. We scream and go crazy when people's children are taken by Alien Beings far greater than ourselves. Righteously so. They cry out "You stold my baby!" Did they? I'm just throwing a question out there. I've made decision of the possible answer. But, who is to say they are not THEIR children? If these Alien Races did create us, species like the Annunnaki, and the Grey's, then as far they would be concerned, we are all THEIR children. As to why they would then select only a few select chosen I don't know. Were they some how more genetically perfect then us ?
They're looking to see if we're ready yet...?

Okay, I'm admit it, this ones a far pitch to left field, haha, but here we go. Is it possible that after many millions of years of humans eating honey, sunflower seeds, and numerous plant life that we have picked up on their DNA consciousness? I am talking about SOLAR POWER. Every plant, tree, and flower on earth thrives on it. Insects like bees make honey from collecting pollin from numerous kinds of flowers. Are they also collecting Flower Power Consciousness? Haha. Or put another way, maybe we truly are, in every possible way, exactly what we eat, and breath. Perhaps DNA has, or is the heart of Consciousness that we are the Collective Highest Species of....DNA Consciousness. From diatoms to insects, to flowers, to plants, and trees. We are the Above, from the Below. In fact if you look closely at the plant anatomy, your see that they mimic very closely, the machines we have made, such as gear boxes, and engines.
If you look at engineering, broadly, you see that the majority of our ideas come from nature - in some of our large earthmoving equipment we have final drives, acting as a reduction gear, using terms like 'sungear' and planetary gears. We have articulating machines which resemble centipedes - DNA from dreaming of snakes - our aviation industry garnered from our observation, and our deductive ideas from the avian species. No, I think we impose our ideas from nature onto our world, and not the other way...just my thoughts on the matter.

But.. all of the above is entirely dependent on abduction objectively happening in the first place, isn't it? What if it is actually a psycho-social mechanism that we've been experiencing throughout our evolution, and assigned an explanation based on the prevailing cultural prism of the time (angels/demons>faeries>aliens>?)
I do agree with your thoughts. We have been blaming Down syndrome babies on 'changelings' by the fairies, for centuries, to the point of dressing our sons like girls to prevent this happening.

Hello Stuneville. First in regards to the cow mutilations I think there are some alien species, lower class Gray's, that are trying to understand why we eat so much meat, specially beef. Others are trying to hybrid themselves with us, part of that would be to infuse the proteins of meat into their DNA. Others might be trying to tell us that we should not be eating so much meat. That grains might be far better for us, hence all the crop circles crop fields. Yes the powers that be in our human hierarchy are covering all this up as best they can. Basically because they don't want us to think that they are not in control. And maybe because maybe someone might realize that our minds are the product of fusing thousands of species of insect DNA into ours.
I think that that is drawing a longbow Jim - our brain could be more likened to, more precisely, a specific honey fungus measuring 2.4 miles (3.8 km) across in the Blue Mountains in Oregon, rather than spider webs - plus - we as human beings didn't suffer from tooth cavities until we started to eat predominantly grains - it has been noted by cardiac surgeons that heart patients have a connection with heart valve problems and decayed teeth, due to the bacteria within our cavities being found within the malfunctioning heart valves.

Lucier: Go to your local library and pick up a book about insects.

Just watched an episode of ANCIENT ALIENS that was dedicated to the possibility of the Human mind being highly influenced by Aliens. That is that our very, most basic primordial infrastructures of our minds are based on collective insect behaviors. For example there are throughout the world, numerous cave paintings by our ancient ancestors of insect looking humans.

Just watched an episode of ANCIENT ALIENS that was dedicated to the possibility of the Human mind being highly influenced by Aliens. That is that our very, most basic primordial infrastructures of our minds are based on collective insect behaviors. For example there are throughout the world, numerous cave paintings by our ancient ancestors of insect looking humans.

And several more of bull headed humans, are you also saying humans are easily influenced by bull?

And several more of bull headed humans, are you also saying humans are easily influenced by bull?
When we look at the mess we've made to the world, I would have to say , yes.

I'd recommend Life in the Undergrowth by David Attenborough rather than a field guide.
When we go to the top of a city tower and look down, it looks as if we do in fact dwell in an Undergrowth.

If you look at it the other way round and start from the assumption that the alien/UFO mythos is a form of contemporary folklore, then you'd naturally expect that folklore to reflect the preoccupations of the time.

Back in the 50's at the height of cold war fever, we had UFOs allegedly buzzing nuclear missile sites and Nordics lecturing us about the consequences of atomic war. Then in the post-Watergate paranoia of the 70's, the Roswell case was dug up and the UFO mythos became infused with tales of government cover-ups and shadowy conspiracies. In more recent times the focus on alien hybrids seems to reflect our own ambivalence over the genetic manipulation of animals and crops (and of course humans - thus raising the awkward ghost of eugenics).

(Jung's "Flying Saucers - A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Sky" and the collected works of Jacques Vallee are good starting points for exploring the whole aliens as folklore angle.)
I know its a few years late. But if your still around, thank you for your productive comments.

So these aliens created us without any markings such as stripes or spots, unlike so many mammals, but then made us want to wear colourful dresses?
They also made us spend millions of years with simple stone tools, before we created some video screens that only in a rather bad analogy resembles insect eyes? You need some better arguments.
Having been made in Their image, or the Image they wanted, They gave us gift of having numerous insect species behaviors, along with their colours and stripes. These are all worked into the DNA of our brains, and minds. We have the abilities to create, and to wear upon our bodies, endless patterns. Adding They also gave us the capacity to create multi-faceted eyes, or screens that can exist on our face, or anywhere around us.

and then, but a few posts later..

Some consistency, or at least clarity, would probably be helpful.
I am willing to believe there maybe multiple, alternate earths were all conspiracy theories could be real. I personally hate conspiracy theories, but I will listen to them just to amuse myself. Its a love, hate relationship.

Good point Xanatic. I don't know really. Ha. When I read stories about them, and T.V. shows regarding abductions, They appear to me operate as an insect would. Having no emotions, or feelings. Just taking what They need. In one famous case a man is taken from a forest and wakes up into a giant tunnel like tube shaped like honeycombs. "Fire In The Sky." He finds himself in a honeycomb. His whole experience was like he was inside a giant Beehive. Most abductees describe the Grey's act working in "Groups", never in individual will. Most people describe the Grey's as insect looking. AS to whether or not they have multi-faceted eyes, I don't think anyone knows. Their eyes are in the shape of Wasps, Bee's and Ants. Hay, buy the way ANT MAN comes out on my birthday, yaaa. Their skin, if that's what it is, appears to made of a very tough membrane. Like a plastic exoskeleton. This according to Abductees reports. People who have claimed to have tours on their ships say They swarm like insects hundreds of them crowed into complex tunnel systems. In ending, I base my assumptions on what people are reporting. But in all truth, I have no idea what they may really be.
Incorrect. Grey species of various types have been shown by numerous, numerous reports by people that They do in fact work in 'hive' behavior.

Honey combs are also a good idea simply from an engineering standpoint.
This is true. So perhaps many other species can be incorporated into this theory.

Birds Murmurate, acting almost as if their minds are connected as do schools of fish?
Then perhaps the DNA, chromosomes, genetics we have could be far more of a global collective, hive mentality reaching far beyond the insect species.

Well, just the other night I was listening to a program about the discovery of another super massive black hole...
This one actually: http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...supermassive-black-hole-dating-to-cosmic-dawn
...which led me to imagine the smallness and insignificance of earth in relation to this, and how we humans are wrapped up in bloody battles and petty squabbles that all amount to a fight for dominance, like a bunch of ant colonies bent upon destroying each other. We imagine we have higher principles, but can we be sure we really are better than feuding ants?

In that light, perhaps the OP isn't so far off the mark.
It is a bazaar paradox. On the one hand we do not even exist in the immensity of the universe, and yet, everything that happens on earth somehow takes on universal properties.

Doctor Who did a story where bluetooth technology was used to take over the human race, they had 'EarPods' that were worn in both ears and turn into the prototype of the Cyberman 'handles'.

Mainly worth avoiding for mind bogglingly dreadful lines delivered by that guy who was Trigger in Only Fools and Horses.
I see everyone walking around now starring into their I-Phones with Bluetooth Earpods, I begin to see how a trend, or a fad can become a way of life. You begin to see where reality mimics science fiction.

Back