• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
The missus had an interesting comment upon seeing some photos of Maxwell and Epstein together. She wondered if supplying young girls to Epstein was Maxwell's attempt to ingratiate herself and keep his "love," she being yet another of his victims. Not that she merits any sympathy on that account.

What might have happened to Maxwell if Epstein hadn't died? Might she have walked? Once he slipped the net, though, it was inevitable that she would take the fall. In any case, her life is over.
Maxwell's devotion to Epstein resembles her former relationship with her father. She looked up to both as powerful men who needed to be constantly appeased. Pathetic really.

Being soul less comes from her utterly revolting father and seems to have been passed onto her 5 siblings, judging by their history.

Andy Pandy will be cacing himself now and as for the BBC allowing that obnoxious lawyer to "analyse" the verdict, but instead denigrate the accusations about him and Andy by the same girl - well it just shows how far this stuff will reach.
We stayed up to watch the post-verdict coverage and saw that interview. He is one slimy creep isn't he! :chuckle:

One of the TV series about Epstein and Maxwell juxtaposes Virginia Giuffre and Dershowitz talking separately about whether they had sex when she was a teenager, as Giuffre alleges. He denies it and they are both adamant.

Giuffre says something like 'One of us is telling the truth and it's me!' and I believe her. :bthumbup:

The missus had an interesting comment upon seeing some photos of Maxwell and Epstein together. She wondered if supplying young girls to Epstein was Maxwell's attempt to ingratiate herself and keep his "love," she being yet another of his victims. Not that she merits any sympathy on that account.

What might have happened to Maxwell if Epstein hadn't died? Might she have walked? Once he slipped the net, though, it was inevitable that she would take the fall. In any case, her life is over.
Like the old Westminster Dossier on Leon Brittan each ?

YouTube is currently offering various new videos about Maxwell and Epstein.

Seems like Ghislaine has been thrown to the wolves. I wouldn't be too surprised to hear that she received a reduced sentence for what she doesn't reveal rather than what she could.
Thrown to the wolves? More like bang to rights. Whether others are implicated remains to be seen. I’m wondering what’s happened to those CDs of video footage found in Epstein’s Manhattan mansion I remember reading about months ago.

Thrown to the wolves? More like bang to rights. Whether others are implicated remains to be seen. I’m wondering what’s happened to those CDs of video footage found in Epstein’s Manhattan mansion I remember reading about months ago.

Oh yeah, I'm not saying that she is hard done by. She deserves all she gets. My concern is the smokescreen that is produced by the conviction. Obviously there are more questions that need answers, but.....let's be fair, we all know how it goes. The grunts take the bullets, the generals walk away.

More chance of Disclosure from our Martian/Lizard Overlords then the flithy rich getting a kicking...but I have hope :0
BTW I got nothing against a good humping or sex parties but It's not my thing...just don't jump into the pool if Michael Barrymore is your host 'Alight '

Last edited:
I mean, Jeff died in quite suspicious circumstances. I guess that he knew full well what might happen to him once he was arrested. At those levels, you play the game, but once you become a liability, then it's curtains. These people are utterly amoral, and they get away with it because their amorality is something we cannot understand.

Oh yeah, I'm not saying that she is hard done by. She deserves all she gets. My concern is the smokescreen that is produced by the conviction. Obviously there are more questions that need answers, but.....let's be fair, we all know how it goes. The grunts take the bullets, the generals walk away.
I wouldn’t say she’s a grunt - as main enabler with Epstein she deserves what she gets. I’d like to think others who partook are named & brought to justice but as you say, those with power have a tendency to get away with things others wouldn’t.

Unless there are in fact videos of others it’d be down to her to name them & there could well be a silence deal to be done to reduce sentence..

As far as I know however, none of the women involved implicated anyone other than Epstein & Maxwell.. And prince Andrew of course.

Maxwell wasn't offered a deal (specifically, a reduced sentence in return for giving up information) before the trial. She was thus forced to go through with the gamble of denying everything and mounting a defence. This went badly for her.

It's too late now. She has been found guilty and so discredited as a witness.
Also, there are powerful people watching and listening. She saw what happened to Epstein when there was a chance he'd blab.

My money is on the activity recorded by Epstein's CCTV cameras; an Aladdin's cave of impropriety and compromise. :chuckle:

My guess is that this sorry mess will drag on, with some shocking revelations here and there. I'm sure there are some very powerful people paying out vast sums of cash and taking whatever other precautions they can, while shitting bricks waiting to see what comes out. Those videos or whatever are worth many millions. Lots of powerful incentives at work and opposing one another. I'm sure there will be more careers and lives going down in flames. We can only hope some good comes of it.

We stayed up to watch the post-verdict coverage and saw that interview. He is one slimy creep isn't he! :chuckle:

One of the TV series about Epstein and Maxwell juxtaposes Virginia Giuffre and Dershowitz talking separately about whether they had sex when she was a teenager, as Giuffre alleges. He denies it and they are both adamant.

Giuffre says something like 'One of us is telling the truth and it's me!' and I believe her. :bthumbup:
I see Epstein's best mate who served 18 years for a Ponzi scheme has now crawled out of the slime telling everyone that Epstein regarded getting Andy Pandy in the fold was a golden egg. Epstein was allegedly heavily involved in the Ponzi scheme and it's reckoned that's where his sudden second lot of wealth came from. That's if you can believe another obnoxious crook:D. How Epstein escaped justice for his alleged involvement has not been explained.
I hope more obnoxious criminal sociopaths will be scooped up and put away in all this.

Edward Helmore covers the 'cutting a deal' situation nicely for the Guardian -

Speculation grows that Maxwell may try to cut a deal for reduced sentence

Now that the British former socialite Ghislaine Maxwell has been convicted in her sex-trafficking trial, speculation is growing that she may try to cut a deal and become a government witness in any broader investigation into the elite social circle of her ex-boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein.

Maxwell would be aiming for a reduced sentence by naming powerful names when it comes to others who may be involved in Epstein’s crimes.

But defense lawyers and sexual-crimes prosecutors have cast doubt on the government’s appetite to strike a bargain. They question whether Maxwell has any vital information the government does not already have, and whether it represents a strategy Maxwell has previously attempted that has failed.

“It all depends on who she would be cooperating against, and what she has to offer,” said Jeffrey Lichtman, the defense attorney who represented the Mexican drug trafficker Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán at trial two years ago. “I would not be surprised if she had already tried to cooperate and it had failed.”

The prosecution didn't need Maxwell to co-operate. As we saw, her defence was puny. Whatever further information she has is already held in more reliable forms from the time of Epstein's last arrest.

Epstein was the main target. Maxwell was not a co-defendant at the time of Epstein's death. She went into hiding when he died because she knew she was next on the list.

The FBI soon found out where she was. Buying a house to hide in was a big help to them. :chuckle:

aghishfate.jpg

She does look like her dad, doesn't she? Like someone used one of those "feminisation filters" on a photo of him.
"Procuring socially under privileged juves for sexual services? rookie .. assessment"

"70 years in an iso cube Judge"

"Mamma is not the law .. I am the law."

"I want you to throw her into the deep end."

"It's all the deep end."

adredd001.jpg

adredd002.jpg

Last edited:
Now the fun begins.
Bet she'll be discussing plea-bargaining with her legal team and will offer to dish the dirt on all the great and the good who attended Epstein's notorious parties, in order to get a reduced sentence.
Its a little late for the plea bargin. The prosecution has done their job and got her convicted. Now it up to the judge to apply the law to facts as determined by the jury and work out what the correct sentance is.

Attempting to drop assorted other people in the excrement are likely to make her situation worse now not better.

I know what Maxwell did was dreadful, and she got justifiably convicted, and Epstein was just disgusting -
However, I can't understand why these girls agreed to go to his house and service him for years, knowing what they were expected to do.
If it were me and I was dumb enough to go the first time, as soon as I was expected to 'massage his feet', that would have been it for me, I would have made a run for it! And I certainly wouldn't have gone back ever, let alone for years.
Just my opinion.

I can never get away from the feeling that the law in the states is geared more towards vengeance than justice.
If Epstein had lived and been given his 200+ year prison sentence I wonder whether they would have pursued Maxwell with such vigour.
It is quite clear that justice doesn’t come into it when a US citizen kills a young motor cyclist in this country, is clear to flee the country knowing that she will evade British justice as the state will protect her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what Maxwell did was dreadful, and she got justifiably convicted, and Epstein was just disgusting -
However, I can't understand why these girls agreed to go to his house and service him for years, knowing what they were expected to do.
If it were me and I was dumb enough to go the first time, as soon as I was expected to 'massage his feet', that would have been it for me, I would have made a run for it! And I certainly wouldn't have gone back ever, let alone for years.
Just my opinion.
That's because these characters pick their victims very carefully - that's where grooming comes in. I suspect that Maxwell tried it on with others and was told to go boil her head. Unfortunately there will have been young girls who are quite simply naïve and or flattered by such attention.

Just in the middle of reading Fall by John Preston which is about Robert Maxwell.

Does it shed any light on where his life started to go wrong?
I mean, having successfully escaped from Nazi persecution, then a distinguished and heroic war record seeing him decorated, then becoming a successful Labour MP and, initially at least, a thriving business career, would seem to tick more than the average "life well lived" boxes.
So, I am curious as to the tipping point when hero became zero.

Just my opinion.
I'm guessing that he promised to introduce them to famous people, then gave them lots of money.
Some (young, naive) people would be swayed by that.

Just my opinion.
The victims were from poorer areas, with troubled family backgrounds. They thought they were being befriended by Maxwell who was in fact a grooming and entrapment expert.

Once they'd been tricked into sex with Epstein they were compromised because he gave them money afterwards. This made them appear as prostitutes. Some went to the police about it but were ignored, partly because of Epstein's connections.

The early victims were right to fear the blackening of their names. Epstein was eventually convicted in 2008 on child prostitution charges, rather than the abuse of children, because he had paid them. He received and served a paltry sentence while the victims were thenceforth known as prostitutes.

Some girls did refuse Maxwell's advances. If she got them as far as being alone with Epstein some would do as they were told, take the money and never go back. Some were instead coerced into recruiting others. It all turned into a pyramid scheme of abuse.

Similar operations have been seen in Britain where gangs befriend teenage girls, give them gifts and pass them around for sex.
At one time the authorities held the belief that prostitution was a 'lifestyle choice' and the girls had brought their problems on themselves; even at the ages of 15 or 16, when they'd been abused since they were 13 or younger.

I saw this at first hand while working with teenagers in kids' homes in the '90s. The police were as frustrated as we were and did their level best to keep the girls and lads safe.
Vulnerable youngsters are just so easy to groom, compromise and corrupt for anyone with the right skills. :(

Back