• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Let's not forget the tactic of taking company cash, converting it into a 'solid' asset. Thus, it looks good on the company's Balance Sheet, gets explained on the Profit & Loss, but if the firm goes tits up then actual ownership or assignment becomes ... er ... fluid.
If you consider that bankruptcy means all personal assets are seized and realised to service your debts, then you see why a director might say they'd given everything (in paper) to their spouse - just have unpaid use - when the debt collectors come.
This is how you get many firms continuing in business after multiple bankruptcy's.
I don't understand the point. Cash is on the balance sheet. Any asset bought with cash is on the balance sheet. Some stuff that is not cash or saleable can also be on a balance sheet. It all belongs to the corporation. If you give assets to someone else they are no longer on the balance sheet (although the court may not believe that the gift was in fact a transfer to a different party.) A Director can't give away a corporation's assets, the Board could although stockholders might object. If Director/stockholder are identical it's a little easier but still subject to the courts.

When it comes to legal entities, they have to be specific. F'r instance ...
Say you have a firm set up with three directors - Mr Jones, Mrs Jones (his wife), Mr Goose (his brother in law). When it comes to legal responsibilities, it doesn't matter that they are all related. They are down, on record, as being individuals controlling the firm.
Now, you have company assets paid using company cash, yes, but how those assets are assigned is important. All three agree to spend company money to buy each of them luxury cars. The company own all three but they may be given to each director as a bonus, gift, whatever. The company now doesn't own them, but are assets of the three directors.
Say Mr Jones is caught in a financial scam and his assets seized. This won't affect the company balance sheet - he is a director, not an owner or sole proprietor. Neither will his wife not his BiL be affected; their assets are their own. So, you still have two directors practically owning the firm. Once his assets are taken, his wife or BiL can gift him a new car. He can't hold a directorship ... but he can be employed by the firm in another capacity, such as 'consultant' and he could, in theory, be paid the same salary as before.
My mum used to say "two cars on the drive but bugger all in the 'fridge" to denote sham status signalling. But it works in business too. It might have cold, hard assets on it's balance sheet but to actually realise those assets is another matter. You can factor in depreciation but, essentially, the balance sheet is a snapshot of value of the company - not actual cash flow potential. You could hold a warehouse full of stock worth thousands, but that stock needs to be sold for that cash to be realised. It's potential money, not real money.
Now, of course I'm talking about a small enterprise, with few independent shareholders but, in larger cases, the opportunity for shenanigans increase exponentially.

Page 1 of this thread has a link to a redacted version of Epstein's little black book. Here's a link to the unredacted version:

Link removed—mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Page 1 of this thread has a link to a redacted version of Epstein's little black book. Here's a link to the unredacted version:

[TEMPORARILY REMOVED]

This link has been temporarily removed while we gauge how public the information is.

Although it's likely that the extensive contact information it contains is now out of date, we don't have access to expensive lawyers.

I have not been following this case, so I have no idea whether these scans are 'all over the place' (which would greatly lessen the risk of linking to them).

Advice hereby solicited from those who are up on the case.

This link has been temporarily removed while we gauge how public the information is.

Although it's likely that the extensive contact information it contains is now out of date, we don't have access to expensive lawyers.

I have not been following this case, so I have no idea whether these scans are 'all over the place' (which would greatly lessen the risk of linking to them).

Advice hereby solicited from those who are up on the case.

Seems to have been available online for a considerable time now, but we'd prefer not to link directly to it.

If you want to view the document, I'm certain you will be able to locate it with ease

Seems to have been available online for a considerable time now, but we'd prefer not to link directly to it.

If you want to view the document, I'm certain you will be able to locate it with ease

Understandable.

If anyone decides to chance dialling any number listed there, I'd be interested in the outcome.

Understandable.

If anyone decides to chance dialling any number listed there, I'd be interested in the outcome.
In 2019 when the redacted document was available someone did that for all 2 000 numbers. Mixed results. Some numbers had been reassigned, some were still who they were listed as. In this latter category some chatted and some were not forthcoming

Edit to add link to conversations

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...eryone-in-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book/

Last edited:
I'd be a little cautious of condemning any and all in photos with Epstein. His livelihood was photobombing to attract large investments and he showed up anywhere that rich guys could be expected. Unless you're accompanied by a really astute PR person all the time' it's hard not to let yourself be photographed at an event shaking hands with a wealthy looking guy in a $5000 dollar suit. I'd be more interested in people who came to his house more than once, not just a list of marks in a phone book.

I never knew just till now that Epsteins Butler was sent to jail and then died....the lord works in mysterious ways.
Of mesothelioma no less, which is a bit of an odd way for a butler to go.

I’m fascinated by some of the email addresses in the book - they’re so ordinary they could belong to anyone. It’s hard to picture the world’s most influential, rich and powerful people trawling through their emails... I particularly like how Sarah Ferguson has her own domain (@dofy.com) but her ex husband was still using an old Pipex address. His address is also an interesting insight into how he sees himself, as it would appear to relate to his Falklands flying escapades.

I saw somewhere - Yahoo news, I think - that Prince Andy is demanding Guiffre withdraw her accusations against him. I wonder when they did that out-of-court settlement, didn't they include him in the discussions?

I saw somewhere - Yahoo news, I think - that Prince Andy is demanding Guiffre withdraw her accusations against him. I wonder when they did that out-of-court settlement, didn't they include him in the discussions?
This clip from the above article linked by cycleboy:

Last year, Andrew settled a sexual assault case filed against him by Giuffre for an undisclosed sum reported to be up £3m.

In a report for the Sun on Sunday, Barak claimed that Andrew is consulting lawyers about overturning that settlement. There has been no confirmation of the claim from Buckingham Palace or the lawyers reported to be involved.

Lisa Bloom, a Los Angeles lawyer who represents some of Epstein’s victims, said Andrew would have no chance of overturning the settlement with Giuffre.

In a Twitter thread, she said: “Andrew was represented by experienced, top flight (not to mention expensive) lawyers … Judges will not allow parties ably represented by counsel to welch on deals.

“Andrew himself is a grown man, 61, of sound mind and fully capable of managing his legal affairs. Judges will not allow competent adults to simply tear up settlement agreements.”

I wonder if he could he expect his big brother to bail him out again?
I mean, the Queen coughed up the dough to make it all go away the first time. Does he think if he goes back on the agreement he wont have to pay and he wont have to go to court? Does he think that they can go through the process all over again and they'll settle out of court (again) but for less money?
The inbreeding is strong in this one.

I actually think Andrew is a gullible idiot who got drawn in the whole Epstein deal in the belief (common in the US) that the Royal Family had the power to cover up absolutely anything. They don't. Even when the War of Independence was being fought the RF were basically a cipher. They only still exist because without them the whole grace and favour system in England would fall apart.

That's the thing; a majority of folks can't separate the institution of the monarchy and it's public figureheads.
There's a lot of members of The Firm who aren't in direct line of the royal family but from long tradition have inherited influence and wealth as a parasite - more kindly a symbiote? - and consider the preservation of the Tradition over the needs and wants of the reigning monarch and immediate family. This might be out of self-interest or out of dedication to the Institution itself.
Thus many UK citizens and a majority of foreigners can't comprehend that a reigning monarch can't do whatever they want, dress, say or behave as they wish. They invest them with a power they don't have - the monarch enjoys priviledge but on the understanding that they toe the party line.
Thus, King Edward couldn't marry Wallace Simpson and kissing up to Prince Andrew wouldn't give them unfettered access to the upper echelons of UK wealth.

Just seen on Facebook:

airfreshener.jpg

There's an excoriating feature by Marina Hyde on the Guardian website, and I think it's fair to say she's not sympathetic to former-Prince-or-whatever-he-is Andrew. (And in spite of being Marina Hyde, it's a politics-free zone, so it's safe...!)

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...-prince-andrews-duke-photo-two-people-bathtub
One point raised by a You Tuber is that the utterly infantile photo of a 'reconstruction' in the notorious bath, accompanied by a purile defense of Andy, really shows a low point of mainstream journalism.
Yup, the bath-frolicking business is made up for a start. Guiffre has never claimed they did that. It was more like a blow job or a quickie over the basin.

Giuffre's account has Maxwell telling her she would have to do for Andrew what she did for Jeffrey, which was giving him an orgasm PDQ.
No cuddling in the bubbles.

Anyway, what's this bollocks about the bath not being big enough? It is certainly possible for a woman of average height and build to enjoy taking a bath with a well-built 6'3'' tall male partner. So I'm told.

Yup, the bath-frolicking business is made up for a start. Guiffre has never claimed they did that. It was more like a blow job or a quickie over the basin.

Giuffre's account has Maxwell telling her she would have to do for Andrew what she did for Jeffrey, which was giving him an orgasm PDQ.
No cuddling in the bubbles.

Anyway, what's this bollocks about the bath not being big enough? It is certainly possible for a woman of average height and build to enjoy taking a bath with a well-built 6'3'' tall male partner. So I'm told.
I've heard that too. FOAF of course ;)
I'm 6'2" if it will help.

Back