• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Last Testament of the Bible and the Beginning of the New Dawn

AlienView

"Stargate Explorer"
He is a science fiction writer who could no longer distinguish between science and fiction.

He is a time traveler from the future who creates the future as he writes it.

He is the Prophet that assures the profit of tomorrow - And yet writes for you now.

Ready? - OK, Let's party!

Its like this - Man stands on a precipice - Man stands ready to fall off the cliff of his History and reach
a dark and final end. - But the original program of the biological proginators and creators was for this
species to evolve beyond - to reach the stars.

"And it came to pass in early days of the 21st Century that the Prophets of Science Fiction began to write
the future - The walls of old science were about to be breached and a new science was beginning to
change all time, all space, all dimension - The New Dawn was born.

And so the Quantum Reality meets Relativity and the 11 dimensions of Hyper-space was postulated as
Strings - And the strings began to play a new tune - the vibrations began to alter time and to create
lines of time in a Universe of Many Worlds - the old world of limitations ended and the New Dawn
of infinite potential was now open.

And it came to pass that the people felt different - They were no longer limited by an uncaring god
in an unntelligent dumb universe - The absolute and irrevocable intelligence, all that exists, all that is
postulated, hypothetical, and known of science began to reveal itself on the meaning it was supposed to
- The absolute nature of the intelligence that backs all that exists began to become manifest and perceivable..........The New Dawn begins......... {more to follow}

"“All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together.
We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.”
Max Planck

"“I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness.”
Max Planck

"“We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up to now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future.”
Max Planck, The Universe in the Light of Modern Physics

Universal Space Alien Peoples Association
http://universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
consciousness is the real reality, our universe is virtual, which does not mean fake, but modifiable.

the conscience realizes that it exists, but has no awareness of how it is made. then decides to build a mirror to see who it is. this mirror is the universe.

every living being contains a fragment of consciousness, so it is alive. every living thing serves conscience to gain experience and understand who it is.

so God should not be sought out, but it is within us, we are pieces of conscience, we are all the same thing. who tells this strange story? it is the result of abduction studies.

true or false? however interesting.

Profits or prophets?

It's an essential distinction to be made.

Even today the only 'prophets' that the world obeys are of 'profit' {ie. Warren Buffett}

In the future where this posting arises - The words profit and prophet are interlinked.

There are no profits to be made without the prophets
- And the prophets assure the World stays profitable to all.

Last edited:
Even today the only 'prophets' that the world obeys are of 'profit' {ie. Warren Buffett}

In the future where this posting arises - The words profit and prophet are interlinked.

There are no profits to be made without the prophets
- And the prophets assure the World stays profitable to all.
Oh, very good.

Now - is this

a) an overture to a discussion of belief philosophy in general,
b) a precis to you explaining an intricate, comprehensive new school of thought that neatly encapsulates everything, or
c) some sort of viral advertisement for some truly new form of science fiction

Do let us know so we know where to put it.

Oh, very good.

Now - is this

a) an overture to a discussion of belief philosophy in general,
b) a precis to you explaining an intricate, comprehensive new school of thought that neatly encapsulates everything, or
c) some sort of viral advertisement for some truly new form of science fiction

Do let us know so we know where to put it.

No specific intent or purpose - though in retrospect I suppose you could call it New Age Religion
and/or Futurism.

Much of my writing here and elsewhere, whether non-fiction or fiction, and again in retrospect as I don't
usually write, except on political issues, with any particular intent, but you will notice that I could be
called a Futurist - Both Ray Kurzweil and Michio Kaku are my favorite contemporary scientists/writers,
and lecturers and I've recently developed a fascination with the famous Nobel Prize wining 20th Century
Physicist Max Planck {Quantum Theory} - His philosophical statements are, like Quantum Physics itself,
often mind bending.

- AlienView

"“Or maybe it’s time for people to be their own Jedi. They weren’t gods — just people like us, who saw a need. If they could find a way, I’m sure we can.”
John Jackson Miller, A New Dawn

Last edited:
"Some day I shall publish data that lead me to suspect that many appearances upon this earth that were once upon a time interpreted by theologians and demonologists, but are now supposed to be the subject-matter of psychic research, were beings and objects that visited this earth, not from a spiritual existence, but from outer space. That extra-geographic conditions may be spiritual, or of highly attenuated matter, is not my present notion, though that, too, may be some day accepted."
- Charles Fort, New Lands 1925

"Against all the opposition in the world, I make this statement — that once I knew a magician. I was a witness of a performance that may some day be considered understandable, but that, in these primitive times, so transcends what is said to be the known that it is what I mean by magic."
- Charles Fort

"“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
Arthur C. Clarke, Profiles of the Future: An Inquiry Into the Limits of the Possible

"“The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.”
Arthur C. Clarke

Now its up to you Human - We have opened the veil between time, space, and dimension.

- Between science and superstition, between the possible and the impossible

- And most importantly between Man and God - The rest is up to you.

All good quotes, but what you're not doing is making explicit that which you yourself are actually trying to say.

Is this about atheism, about Man-can-be-God, science can be magic? Ancient aliens?

To provoke a discussion you need to make a clear point.

All good quotes, but what you're not doing is making explicit that which you yourself are actually trying to say.

Is this about atheism, about Man-can-be-God, science can be magic? Ancient aliens?

To provoke a discussion you need to make a clear point.

Thank you stuneville for your interest.

Let me try to clarify:
1. I find the things I write that seem most interesting are written with no intent - They are spontaneous.

2. This writing began several years ago after a hypothetical channeled alien contact, which could of course
be imagination, as the skeptics would say.

3. Of course before posting they are reviewed for content and spelling - But if they make sense they are
basically posted as is.

4. Some concepts keep repeating in various posts, including the hypothetical beginning of a New Dawn
and belief that there is something blocking Human Evolution to either a new form or at least a higher
sate of existence.

5. Some of these concepts, such as New Dawn and the furthering of Human Evolution have been around
for a long time - But I'm not consciously copying anyones ideas from the past except when I quote
a well know writer who reflects the way I consciously or my 'channeled' mind set is going.

6. If no one is interested in this post, so be it - I am not on this forum just to make conversation.
I am here to stimulate my mind and like minded individuals - And the significance of the message
of any of my posts is up to the reader/responder.

- AlienView

"“If there is a true universal mind, must it be sane?”
Charles Fort

"“The Earth is a farm. We are someone else's property.”
Charles Fort

"“People with a psychological need to believe in marvels are no more prejudiced and gullible than people with a psychological need not to believe in marvels.”
Charles Fort

"“what we call existence is a womb of infinitude, and is itself only incubatory—that eventually all attempts are broken down by the falsely excluded.”
Charles Fort, The Fortean Collection: The Book of The Damned, New Lands, LO!, Wild Talents, The Outcast Manufacturers

Let me try to clarify:
1. I find the things I write that seem most interesting are written with no intent - They are spontaneous.
Do you collate and keep all of the things that you write, or only publish the spontaneous and interesting? Do you use your own platform for this, eg your linked blog?

2. This writing began several years ago after a hypothetical channeled alien contact, which could of course be imagination, as the skeptics would say.
Please explain your use of "hypothetical". it would imply that the "channelled alien contact" was theoretical, or putative - and therefore almost by definition imaginary.

4. Some concepts keep repeating in various posts, including the hypothetical beginning of a New Dawn and belief that there is something blocking Human Evolution to either a new form or at least a higher sate of existence.
By which you mean you keep repeating the same concepts in your posts.

6. If no one is interested in this post, so be it - I am not on this forum just to make conversation. I am here to stimulate my mind and like minded individuals - And the significance of the message of any of my posts is up to the reader/responder.
The general point of forums is to certainly propose ideas, and to make points, but more importantly it's a means to facilitate interaction and (as I said earlier) provoke discussion about those points. As with the first remark above, if you just want to make pronouncements without the necessity for response then this isn't really the right platform for it. Hence my requests for some sort of clarity.
"“People with a psychological need to believe in marvels are no more prejudiced and gullible than people with a psychological need not to believe in marvels.”
Charles Fort
"“what we call existence is a womb of infinitude, and is itself only incubatory—that eventually all attempts are broken down by the falsely excluded.”
Charles Fort, The Fortean Collection: The Book of The Damned, New Lands, LO!, Wild Talents, The Outcast Manufacturers
Marvellous quotes. How do they fit in with the rest of the post?

“All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together.
We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.”
Max Planck

"“I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness.”
Max Planck

"“We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up to now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future.”
Max Planck, The Universe in the Light of Modern Physics

Nice to see someone quoting Max Planck. He is probably my favorite physicist.

Nice to see someone quoting Max Planck. He is probably my favorite physicist.

Thanks AlchoPwn {'Big Al'?}
Have you ever read "The Quotable Al Capone" ? - Good book, Capone was a much smarter Man
than history credits him with being - Some might consider him to be a Fortean anomaly.

"
Hell must be a pretty swell spot, because the guys that invented religion have sure been trying hard to keep everybody else out."
-Al Capone

"I'll go as deep in my pockets as any man to help any guy that needs help. I can't stand to see anybody hungry or cold or helpless."
-Al Capone

""Well, maybe he thinks that the law of self-defense, the way God looks at it, is a little broader than the lawbooks have it."
-Al Capone

""I leave with gratitude to my friends who have stood by me through this unjust ordeal, and with forgiveness for my enemies. I wish them all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."
- Al Capone

Well, maybe not quite Fortean - but still an anomaly:

" Despite his violent reputation and his connection with organized crime Al Capone assumed airs of respectability as a legitimate businessman and philanthropist. Some viewed him as a 'Modern day Robin Hood' others saw him as a dangerous mobster. One thing is certain......Al Capone was the most famous gangster in American History."
Quote source:
http://www.american-historama.org/1929-1945-depression-ww2-era/al-capone-facts.htm

Then again, that goes for a lot of other organised criminals - many come from impoverished backgrounds and look after their own.

So not really an anomaly, either.

Then again, that goes for a lot of other organised criminals - many come from impoverished backgrounds and look after their own.

So not really an anomaly, either.

NO? - Not only was Al {Big Al} Capone an anomaly - But I am an anomaly.

And you sir? - Boss of the forum, and I respect you for this - But maybe, like the true founder of
Fortean Times, Charles Fort, you should look for, rather than deny the anomalies all around us
and the unusual, sometimes appearing 'normal', people that reflect the very strange and anomalous
universe we live in.

"
“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.”
- H.P. Lovecraft

you should look for, rather than deny the anomalies all around us and the unusual, sometimes appearing 'normal', people that reflect the very strange and anomalous
universe we live in.
So you're not really getting Stu's message then. Sincerely, he doesn't deny anomalies (what a ridiculous suggestion), but merely requests that you try to organise/crystalise your rambling set of statements into a coherent idea that others can discuss. I know the discussion board is called the toilet wall of the internet, but we really enjoy candid interaction. Give it a try.

Can we keep him, Stu? He's a Nevadan, after all. I don't think we have one of those yet, do we?

Skinny has summed it up perfectly. I genuinely want to understand the point(s) you're trying to make, but what you're posting is effectively a set of non-sequiturs with seemingly random quotes, and no obvious underlying theme. And no, i do not deny genuine anomalies - the definition I apply is basically that which most on here (and indeed the mag itself) would also apply to define what is anomalous.
Can we keep him, Stu? He's a Nevadan, after all. I don't think we have one of those yet, do we?
Of course, he's not in any danger. No problem with coming from Nevada, it's where he's going with all this that I'm interested in.

Skinny has summed it up perfectly. I genuinely want to understand the point(s) you're trying to make, but what you're posting is effectively a set of non-sequiturs with seemingly random quotes, and no obvious underlying theme. And no, i do not deny genuine anomalies - the definition I apply is basically that which most on here (and indeed the mag itself) would also apply to define what is anomalous.

Of course, he's not in any danger. No problem with coming from Nevada, it's where he's going with all this that I'm interested in.

As I said, no specific intent or overriding meaning - Except I try to write things that Humans might
consider to be, if nothing else, interesting. Any meaning is in the mind of the reader
- And that response gives what I wrote meaning to me and the reader.

In a World that to me also has no provable meaning - Any meaning, any reference to, or reflection of
meaning is better than no meaning.

The quotes occur from some of the thinkers who have at least tried to put meaning into the
paradigm of Human existence.

Whereas Charles Fort specialized in what is considered 'anomalous phenomena'
- I say, until proven otherwise, the Human species itself is still to be considered
anomalous - No science or religion has yet proven Man's reason to be.

"We see not only thought as participating in evolution as an anomaly or as an epiphenomenon; but evolution as so reducible to and identifiable with a progress towards thought that the movement of our souls expresses and measures the very stages of progress of evolution itself. Man discovers that he is nothing else than evolution become conscious of itself."
- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

"
Anomaly is when you don't fit the expected norm. Like "wait what is this?! It doesn't belong here." Its what the system never planned for but now has to adapt to. Its Neo in The Matrix."
- LeCrae

Last edited:
Back