• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Lost Media Archive: Wiki About Lost Films, TV, Songs, etc

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Couldn't find a thread for this, if there is one, merge away, mods!

Anyway, if you're looking for a site to browse away the holidays, look no further:
Lost Media Archive

It's fan-made rather than professional, so caveats apply, but there's lots of interesting stuff about lost films, lost bits of films, and likewise TV and cartoons. Also a section on lost songs and albums, among other things. Should appeal to many here - have a look in your attic!

Ooh very interesting. I'm currently working my way through the music list and looking at the songs/artistes I'm familiar with.

Just regaled to Mr Zebra the tale of Adam Ant wanting to re-release 'Stand and Deliver' as 'Save the Gorilla' :)

Not sure if this is the right thread for this but a clip from the 1964 Eurovision Song Contest has surfaced at Finnish broadcaster YLE.

Only an audio recording of the contest, won by Italy, exists, but the new footage shows the winning artist taking her reprise at the close of voting.

Back