• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Making Of The Jurassic World Caused Flooding?

There's a Christians Against Dinosaurs group on Facebook. it's a joke.

What scares me the most is that these people are also presumably allowed to vote ....

I may have been caught out here. :confused:

It's so hard to tell between the bible bashing bonkers buggers and send ups of them.

There's also Christwire, which accused CERN of persecuting God's Own Particle last year. A masterly spoof. :D

The big problem with spoofs is that they are dangerously close to the truth! :D
There really are people out there who think dinosaurs are a lie planted by Satan.

Meh. She didn't try to convert me, but she was convinced that I was going to Hell and that was that. Didn't seem to phase her much.

It's from her that I've started to view the more strict Baptist sects as more of a cult than anything.

Ummm, prolly all dem peeps shitting bricks because of gods anger over the film and they blocked all the drains, mystery of floods solved

I would just like to add, they think their God knows that dinosaurs dont exist, so why would a film bother him, what about films with aliens and any other films about other things they dont believe in?.

*runs off*

Last edited:
I got home from work yesterday and the Mrs said "I've been bored so I've made a Jurassic Park film!"

The same beetle is still somewhere in our living room so she's done a better flashier one today. (wait for the epic dramatic ending)

Last edited:
I may have been caught out here. :confused:

It's so hard to tell between the bible bashing bonkers buggers and send ups of them.

Poe’s Law:

“...without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers for a sincere expression of the parodied views.”

maximus otter

I got home from work yesterday and the Mrs said "I've been bored so I've made a Jurassic Park film!"

The same beetle is still somewhere in our living room so she's done a better flashier one today. (wait for the epic dramatic ending)

hsfXc5R.png

On a recent 14 hour flight to Melbourne I watched all 5 Jurassic Park movies in sequence followed by Megalodon.

Sounds like I am going to hell

On a recent 14 hour flight to Melbourne I watched all 5 Jurassic Park movies in sequence followed by Megalodon.

Sounds like I am going to hell
You are an iron man, XBergMann!

Back