• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Most Frightening Or Unnerving Song

And if those haven't freaked you out enough then we'll have to go for the nuclear option. This happened and we let it happen:

I'm so sorry for posting this. I really am. i'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I mean it. i'm really really sorry. Sorry! How can I ever make it up to you? I'm just so sos sorry for this post. I'm sorry - please believe me. I'm so so sorry! Please accept my apologies - I'm so full of remorse. Sorry! I'm really really sorry! I deeply deeply apologise.I'm really very sorry, believe me. I'm so damned sorry! You wouldn't believe how sorry I felel I hereby fully apoligise. I'm so sorry....

SORRY1

There's a recording I have been trying to remember all day. As a youngster, found it the most depressing and unhappy song ever...

Eventually recalled this bizarre composition...

I'm working in Scouseland tomorrow so will mug up on that song ready to soothe drunken Liverpudlians.

Scousers do love to sing. A crowd of them once asked my name at work and then inserted it into an obsene song. I'm wary now and will answer 'Your mother'.

And if those haven't freaked you out enough then we'll have to go for the nuclear option. This happened and we let it happen...
A truly disturbing post...

You have consequently reminded oneself of a comparative abomination. This now becomes heartfelt as I am a granddad...

And if those haven't freaked you out enough then we'll have to go for the nuclear option. This happened and we let it happen:

I'm so sorry for posting this. I really am. i'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I mean it. i'm really really sorry. Sorry! How can I ever make it up to you? I'm just so sos sorry for this post. I'm sorry - please believe me. I'm so so sorry! Please accept my apologies - I'm so full of remorse. Sorry! I'm really really sorry! I deeply deeply apologise.I'm really very sorry, believe me. I'm so damned sorry! You wouldn't believe how sorry I felel I hereby fully apoligise. I'm so sorry....

SORRY1

My gran truly loved that song, it made her cry. So no matter how cynically it was marketed, I can't bring myself to hate it.

There's a line in it: "And one day, when we're older, we'll look back and say, 'There's no one quite like grandma, she has helped us on our way'" which rings true for me now.

Back