• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
I seem to have missed the Blind Frog Ranch thing. But I was more meaning places that do not have any history of strange phenomena, so as to be a control.
BFR was on either Blaze or Quest here in the UK. It was entertaining, but there was definitely a feeling of blatant fakery at some points (possessed intruder on the ranch). The difference with BFR is that they are looking for a hidden treasure trove. It’s like a cross between Oak Island and Skinwalker Ranch. It isn’t a Prometheus production as far as I know, but an obvious cash in.

I agreed on the control experiments for Skinwalker Ranch. They need to repeat everything at multiple other sites.

If there are aliens surveilling the world to save us from ourselves, they might have made themselves known in the US or Russia a while ago.

There are no aliens surveilling us.
Personally I believe they do come by from time to time, and have determined that we are prehistoric, as far as they are concerned.
Once they observe us wandering out farther into the universe, that might change.

My opinion, I think people think humanoids/aliens have human opinions.

No they don’t, these humanoids have their own agenda not necessarily favorable to humans.

Having sex with humans is at the top of their list for a hybrid being.

A new book but I'm afraid I can't recommend it:

SKINWALKERS: Real encounters with shapeshifters, UFOs and interdimensional beings - Featuring new reports from the Skinwalker Ranch and beyond! (Lee Brickley's Paranormal X-Files)​

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SKINWALKER...0B28868YH/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

From the contents on the Amazon 'look inside' it would seem Mr Brickley has travelled around the World collecting first hand Skinwalker etc reports from places such as Chile, The Gobi, Moscow, Poland and then finally the infamous Skinwalker ranch in Utah. Apparently this quest started when he met a Hopi Native American called "Mat" on Westminter Bridge.

Now I might be doing Mr Brickley a disservice here, and I will apologise in advance I am, but when I search through his social media feeds, including his Facebook (pictured) and Twitter, I find no photos or other material from this global trek whatsoever. In fact, it is mostly Mr Brickley singing.

So Mr Brickley, before I part with my £4.99 I feel it is only fair if you perhaps pay us a visit on this forum with a few photos of you in Utah, up for the challenge...?

(I have also posted about this book in the Culture thread)

Screenshot 2022-06-19 at 13.30.49.png

Anyone watch the tv show on History......was that mysterious dead cow brown or black? It seems in 2 episodes the color seemed to change.

Anyone watch the tv show on History......was that mysterious dead cow brown or black? It seems in 2 episodes the color seemed to change.
Xyicj - those Earthlings have found that brown cow you mutilated. Sort it out.

Don't get your tentacles in a twist Rxcchthp, I swapped it for a black one.

Black Cow ~ Sun bleached hide and time seems to be the reason that the hide changes colour.
Is this a known phenomenon with cattle left in the sun outdoors?

If this is the same guy he has a lot of books on Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=Lee+Brickley&i=stripbooks&crid=1EW3BICMZ1XVR&sprefix=lee+brickle,stripbooks,761&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

I just got the Skinwalker book by him on KindleUnlimited

Ill read it in morning as im a coward :D
Let me know if you find any actual evidence that Lee Brickley visited the Skinwalker Ranch as he claims, because I have yet to see any. There isn't any evidence on his social media, such as photographs of him during the journey and at the location. This is the same guy who had a poltergeist inhabit a house in his neighbourhood for just one week: long enough for him to write a book about it but alas not long enough for anyone else to see the evidence for themselves. Which is a great shame, as apparently the poor possessed person had their head spinning around*, just like on the horror movie, wow! Did he take any film footage of this? Nah, don't be silly.

As ever, if Lee would like to come on these forums and assert his claims then he would be most welcome. I would be happy to eat humble pie. Unfortunately, having assessed the evidence from reading his earlier books, I have a hard time believing his increasingly tall tales.

*source: Mysterious Universe review of "Leave this House" by Lee Brickley

Last edited:
Let me know if you find any actual evidence that Lee Brickley visited the Skinwalker Ranch as he claims, because I have yet to see any. There isn't any evidence on his social media, such as photographs of him during the journey and at the location. This is the same guy who had a poltergeist inhabit a house in his neighbourhood for just one week: long enough for him to write a book about it but alas not long enough for anyone else to see the evidence for themselves. Which is a great shame, as apparently the poor possessed person had their head spinning around*, just like on the horror movie, wow! Did he take any film footage of this? Nah, don't be silly.

As ever, if Lee would like to come on these forums and assert his claims then he would be most welcome. I would be happy to eat humble pie. Unfortunately, having assessed the evidence from reading his earlier books, I have a hard time believing his increasingly tall tales.

Interesting find online - https://hayleyisaghost.co.uk/open-letter-lee-brickley/

Also this from Hayley:

https://hayleyisaghost.co.uk/is-this-evidence-of-british-bigfoot-in-2021/

The tragedy is if genuine witnesses are providing reports to Brickley and they are being lost in the "chatter" of his exaggerated claims.

I posted my thoughts on this forum in 2021:

"I've just finished 'Ghosts of Cannock Chase' by Lee Brickley. I have also read his previous Cannock Chase book 'UFOs, Werewolves & The Pig-Man'. In many ways, Lee has picked up researching the undoubted plethora of high strangeness at Cannock Chase from where another local researcher, the prolific author Nick Redfern, left off.

In this ghost book there are some quite vivid ghost encounters Lee claims to have received from local people, including ghosts that physically shout at passers-by, Roman soldiers racing ghostly chariots as viewed from a hotel window and a pack of terrifying black dogs that chased and actually bit a off-road cyclist before vanishing. So some quite serious stuff.

There was also the ghost at Cannock Station. This is of a man in a long coat and pork pie hat who has been seen by "many" witnesses loitering in the shadows at the end of Platform 1 and is believed to be the ghost of a man who committed suicide there "many years ago". The ghost is alleged to have rushed at a woman who got too close, causing her to fall onto the tracks and to have to be rescued by a fellow passenger. However, when I researched the history of Cannock Station I discovered that the original station was closed by BR in the 60s and subsequently a new station rebuilt in 1989 in a different location, with the remains of the old station still partly visible:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannock_railway_station

Given that pork pie hats were in fashion long before the 60s, this raises the question of why the ghost is haunting the new station and not the old...? If the suicide was in fact after 1989 then would there not be more information on who he was, rather than someone who died "many years ago"...?Also, I wouldn't much fancy falling off a railway platform onto the steel. concrete and stone ballast below, I'm surprised she was not badly injured.

So I am not saying I disbelieve Lee or his witnesses, but I am surprised a local man evidently was not aware that the old station no longer existed. So I'm putting it out there to the author if he reads these forums and to other Forteans who might be able to shed light on this haunting, or indeed any of the others, thanks...!"

https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...ey-cannock-chase-hauntings-help-wanted.68854/

Ive seen that book, Leave this House but not read it, and yes i will let you know

Also this from Hayley:

https://hayleyisaghost.co.uk/is-this-evidence-of-british-bigfoot-in-2021/

The tragedy is if genuine witnesses are providing reports to Brickley and they are being lost in the "chatter" of his exaggerated claims.

I posted my thoughts on this forum in 2021:

"I've just finished 'Ghosts of Cannock Chase' by Lee Brickley. I have also read his previous Cannock Chase book 'UFOs, Werewolves & The Pig-Man'. In many ways, Lee has picked up researching the undoubted plethora of high strangeness at Cannock Chase from where another local researcher, the prolific author Nick Redfern, left off.

In this ghost book there are some quite vivid ghost encounters Lee claims to have received from local people, including ghosts that physically shout at passers-by, Roman soldiers racing ghostly chariots as viewed from a hotel window and a pack of terrifying black dogs that chased and actually bit a off-road cyclist before vanishing. So some quite serious stuff.

There was also the ghost at Cannock Station. This is of a man in a long coat and pork pie hat who has been seen by "many" witnesses loitering in the shadows at the end of Platform 1 and is believed to be the ghost of a man who committed suicide there "many years ago". The ghost is alleged to have rushed at a woman who got too close, causing her to fall onto the tracks and to have to be rescued by a fellow passenger. However, when I researched the history of Cannock Station I discovered that the original station was closed by BR in the 60s and subsequently a new station rebuilt in 1989 in a different location, with the remains of the old station still partly visible:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannock_railway_station

Given that pork pie hats were in fashion long before the 60s, this raises the question of why the ghost is haunting the new station and not the old...? If the suicide was in fact after 1989 then would there not be more information on who he was, rather than someone who died "many years ago"...?Also, I wouldn't much fancy falling off a railway platform onto the steel. concrete and stone ballast below, I'm surprised she was not badly injured.

So I am not saying I disbelieve Lee or his witnesses, but I am surprised a local man evidently was not aware that the old station no longer existed. So I'm putting it out there to the author if he reads these forums and to other Forteans who might be able to shed light on this haunting, or indeed any of the others, thanks...!"

https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...ey-cannock-chase-hauntings-help-wanted.68854/
Maybe. . . he's what you would call a 'Ghost' writer?

Is he a real life ghostbuster and celebrity supernatural expert???

Lee met a guy on the Westminster Bridge who had been knocked over by people rushing across it and no one had stopped to help him, Lee offered him help and they went for a coffee, the guys name was Machakw, Lee called him Mat and he was from the Hopi tribe and they began to discuss the Skinwalkers.
TBH the book seemed to not have a lot of the Utah Skin walker Ranch in it. He went to many other places, just outside of Berlin, Mongolia, Poland, Chile, to talk to people and he did experience a few things.
But he eventually went to the Skin walker Ranch and bumped into a fellow, who knew he was arriving, who took him 4 miles below the ranch, and told him that there was another six below that was where some horrid creatures there that want to feast on our fear, and destroy us, only the indigenous Indians can control them properly, but that control was lost when the government stole the land from them, if they give it back they may stand a chance. But the government seems to be holding them back for now, do not know how.

There are no photos at all.

At 77 pages it is a short book

He said he is a good friend of Nick Redfern
And that on his trips he had an immigration lawyer helping him, Brad Stevens, getting in and out of countries with the pandemic. What to make of this, it seems unbelievable.

Last edited:

Lee met a guy on the Westminster Bridge who had been knocked over by people rushing across it and no one had stopped to help him, Lee offered him help and they went for a coffee, the guys name was Machakw, Lee called him Mat and he was from the Hopi tribe and they began to discuss the Skinwalkers.
TBH the book seemed to not have a lot of the Utah Skin walker Ranch in it. He went to many other places, just outside of Berlin, Mongolia, Poland, Chile, to talk to people and he did experience a few things.
But he eventually went to the Skin walker Ranch and bumped into a fellow, who knew he was arriving, who took him 4 miles below the ranch, and told him that there was another six below that was where some horrid creatures there that want to feast on our fear, and destroy us, only the indigenous Indians can control them properly, but that control was lost when the government stole the land from them, if they give it back they may stand a chance. But the government seems to be holding them back for now, do not know how.

And that on his trips he had an immigration lawyer helping him, Brad Stevens, getting in and out of countries with the pandemic. What to make of this, it seems unbelievable.

I probably won't bother to read this. "took him 4 miles below the ranch, and told him that there was another six below that" - this is unbelievable to me. It is just way too deep. Machakw is a very, very unusual name for a Hopi, who are Pueblo indians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_deepest_mines

Nick Redfern has never mentioned him on his blog neither linked to any of Brickley’s books, despite Nick having previously w4itten about Cannock Chase etc…

The rest of it is more fantastical than I dared to imagine.

As for the immigration lawyer, did he qualify for legal aid? :rolleyes: C’mon Lee, come on here and defend these claims because I’m not the slightest bit convinced.

Cannot remember that word appearing in the book, I can have another look.
He mentions he is a cryptozoologist as well
I have the email address
[email protected]
There isn't a back of the book as it is kindle, sorry
Just checked and nothing on the back of the book about Gonzo

Last edited:

It sounds as if this is a bit, erm. . . dare I say, more than a bit 'SHADY,' and seems to fulfil his career without any factual, on-the-spot, or virtual ('almost or nearly as described, but not completely or according to strict definition:') Author-ity.

It sounds as if this is a bit, erm. . . dare I say, more than a bit 'SHADY,' and seems to fulfil his career without any factual, on-the-spot, or virtual ('almost or nearly as described, but not completely or according to strict definition:') Author-ity.
LOL, yup, there is something off about him, but I can't put my finger on it, maybe it is true, must be his writing style, it was not a horrid read, it was good, even tho it seemed a little to exstroadinary ok im having another 'cant spell moment'
Just had a search into the name 'Machakw,' https://www.babynology.com/name/machakw-m.html
Apparently, it means 'Horny Toad' (Hopi)!:wink2:
LMFAO it is a weird, and also, altho that was a massive coincidence that they met on the bridge and to be honest things like that do happen

Back