• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Nazis & The Occult

For the record, Hitler wasn't a sociopath, he was one of those minority of men who have Borderline Personality Disorder, which is an extremely debilitating mental illness that often ends in suicide for both men and women, and also includes outbursts of terrible anger, paranoia, and egomania. The "murder" you may have been referring to was the alleged suicide of his niece Geli Raubal with whom he was having an apparently abusive relationship.
My wife had that --ex-wife. :rolleyes:

For the record, Hitler wasn't a sociopath, he was one of those minority of men who have Borderline Personality Disorder, which is an extremely debilitating mental illness that often ends in suicide for both men and women, and also includes outbursts of terrible anger, paranoia, and egomania. The "murder" you may have been referring to was the alleged suicide of his niece Geli Raubal with whom he was having an apparently abusive relationship.
Borderline?

Borderline?
Indeed. Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) has also been equated to manic depression Please follow the link as it is adequately informative. You are likely to have met both men and women with BPD in the course of your life and not have known quite what their problem was. BPD has been around since at least DSM-III, but before it was divided into a series of other classifications and is still frequently misdiagnosed as paranoia, narcissism, manic, or antisocial personality disorder and other issues, but it has since been recognised that it is a re-occurring cluster in many people, and the sub-diagnoses didn't cover or do justice to the complex.

A few wandering thoughts before they fade.
First, the above commentator suggested that the true inner sanctum of WWBG was actually the pool in the room below the sun symbol,
maxresdefault.jpg

which he interprets as a tree viewed from above. The stylised swastika on the ceiling of the room immediately below features four holes.

A-Swastika-adorns-the-ceiling-of-the-Crypt-designed-in-one-of-the-Wewelsburg-castles-towers.jpg

I wonder if there are piped outlets in those openings from which water could fall directly onto the pool circle
View-of-the-Crypt-designed-in-one-of-the-Wewelsburg-castles-towers.jpg

- an esoteric watering from what he interprets as the 'roots' of the 'tree' depicted in the sun symbol on the floor immediately above it. This water falling effect could have provided a profound symbology for the participants of whatever working was being performed at the pool.

Second, he suggests that the old gods he felt had been called up there were Classical southerners - Lucifer, Diana and Aphrodite (correction) Athena, not Odin/Wotan, which goes against the established lore of Aryan descent. This is also interesting given that there was at least one other very influential working occurring at the same time in the US - the Babalon working, undertaken by the Parsons / Hubbard cohort, Diana is regularly closely associated with the far older Mesopotamian deity Babalon. I can readily imagine the visage of Babalon rising from the pool in the north tower, while over in California Cameron was undergoing her transformation into the Red God herself. The piping to the lower room was purportedly for gas for a circle of ever-burning flame, but this commentator says they were water pipes for the pool. Why insist one one element over the other? Surely the combined power of both elements would have created a far more effective ceremonial setting for such a working. Imagine the effect of the falling stream clattering into a pool with an unextinguishable ring of fire burning right out of the surface of the water. Add belicose chanting choruses to taste. What a show.

Third,the entire WWBG complex (lower centre in bold) is pretty phalic seen from above.
View attachment 18420
The north tower is the tip of the phalus and the concentrated fount of whatever it was designed to facilitate in spiritual terms. However it does not point north.In fact, it points directly to the north-west. I followed the line north west from WWBG on Google Maps. After penetrating out of the coast of mainland Europe by Amsterdam, it hits the tip of Scotland, Reykjavik in Iceland, and, after Greenland, one Devon Island in the Canadian Nunuvut territories. Having not heard of it before, I did a quick search and guess what - Devon Island is an environmental staging area training scientists for the first expedition to the planet Mars!
mars_on_earth_fig3_990.jpg

CPT600539430.jpg

devon_island_street_view_20190330.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Ok. Deep breath. Those who know me understand I don't usually sit with the significance of randomly associated variables, but this has been a fruitful surf alright. Might be nothing in it, but hey, right?

Final note; I stated WWBG appears phalic from above, but the geometry could as easily be described as vaginal/vulval/cervical. Triangles abounding, and the north tower could still locate the 'hot spot', but that's just my clitoral interpretation. :evillaugh:
Thule nuclear launch facility was constructed by the Yanks in what was then Danish Greenland. If you read this quoted post, here's yet another extremely tenuous link to Wewelsburg Castle.
This is fun.

Indeed. Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) has also been equated to manic depression Please follow the link as it is adequately informative. You are likely to have met both men and women with BPD in the course of your life and not have known quite what their problem was. BPD has been around since at least DSM-III, but before it was divided into a series of other classifications and is still frequently misdiagnosed as paranoia, narcissism, manic, or antisocial personality disorder and other issues, but it has since been recognised that it is a re-occurring cluster in many people, and the sub-diagnoses didn't cover or do justice to the complex.
I often wondered if he traits of borderline personality disorder.

I was diagnosed with having a borderline personality disorder 18 years ago and you are right that 1 in 10 of us complete a suicide.

However I wouldn't say that it is equated to manic depression (bipolar in the UK) as you can have both diagnoses.

A lot of people get misdiagnosed with having bipolar when they actually have bpd.

There are a few different types of bpd though so not everyone with bpd has suicidal ideation.

You can have high functioning bpd or low functioning bpd or a mix of both.

I'm low functioning due to the amount of chronic illnesses I have to go with it but a lot of people with bpd are very successful.

I'd also say that it is not primarily a woman's disorder like previously thought. It's just that most men who have it are in prison.

Many also don't have the rage you mentioned (eating disorders are a replacement for this) but there is still a lot to learn about it.

The important thing is that recovery is possible and there is really effective treatments out there. Dialectical behavior therapy is the main one. It was designed by a lady who has bpd herself and is in recovery.

Interestingly I think you would recognise a fair few actresses and actors and musicians who have it although there is sadly still a huge stigma attached to it.

Kurt Cubain is one. Amy Winehouse is another.

But definitely always thought that Hitler definitely displayed a few traits but it is entirely possible to have that diagnosis which is comorbid with others.

It would be very unusual to just have bpd.

Back