The New Members' Thread

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Welcome, @Happiness and @Dronfieldman .

I often suggest that new members 'trawl the depths', as it were, and browse the old threads in their favourite sections rather than live solely on 'new posts'.

A lot of people have passed through in eighteen years and there are some fascinating stories buried beneath the dust.

Happy reading.

plutronus

Catcha later...
My 'intro'...newbie here, but not to ET subjects. I'm a serious ET presence investigator. Now that the corporations and the guvm'nt has sucessfully isolated the US InterNet from the remainder of the world (according to the IETF), only 4% of the InterNet remains visible to US Netizens, the state of ET presence studies has once again become stagnant.

The non-military US Gvmnt will never reveal anything of value (even if they actually know), 'cause everything they know is either ITAR controlled or classified. So we gotta do our own studies, as best we can, but cameras are not the critical path to learning more about ongoing ET presence. We need instrumentation data. We need to understand where they hang-out, speaking of their craft/object behaviors, stored into relational databases for statistical post acquisition analysis. One of the misnomers regarding the scientific community is that none of them are interested, this is flat out wrong. Nope, the real reason academics aren't interested, is that there is little useful data available on which they my ply their skills. Sighting reports can only take one so far, and having collated tens of thousands of badly documented sighting 'reports' producing crap data is not too useful.

Ad rem...so, once again, we are back to endless yakking. But there are a few of us who are actually working to an end to acquire useful academic grade data-sets.

plutronus

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Welcome Plutronus, thats a scary avatar :O

vonvera

Fresh Blood
Hi. I have a life long (77yrs) interest in paraphysics. Have experimented with OBE's and apports. Very intrested in possible latent power of mercury (metal) and have done initial experimentals (safely) in this regard. I am inclined to think that some form of existence is possible after 'death' after all if there isn't you are not going to know anyway! This is my first attempt at any type of forum.

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
Greetings! Welcome Vonvera! :)

Have a good look around - if you want to add something then do it, doesn't matter how old the preceding post is.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Hi. I have a life long (77yrs) interest in paraphysics. Have experimented with OBE's and apports. Very intrested in possible latent power of mercury (metal) and have done initial experimentals (safely) in this regard. I am inclined to think that some form of existence is possible after 'death' after all if there isn't you are not going to know anyway! This is my first attempt at any type of forum.
Thanks for reaching out to us, I'd be very interested in talking to you about your approach to paraphysics and have sent you a private message.

Keith peace

Devoted Cultist
OK so it's late, I'm quite possibly thick and I'm missing the introduction thread if there is one. Moderators please shunt this as appropriate.

I'm a very long time lurker and one time commenter, my old account seems dead and quite frankly I would love to start over again anyway as I think I came across as an opinionated fool (hopefully I'm a little wiser nowadays).

So hello to you regulars, Roland btw is a fictional character not actually my name!

(renamed, and rebranded, and restickied, as the all new newbie thread - stu)
Hello everyone,loving the forum...
My names Keith peace and I'm a poet..