The New Members' Thread

Dr. Porhoët

Devoted Cultist
Greetings and felicitations Children of Technology!

I am very excited to have found this forum. I have been seeking something like this for a while, and I look forward to using it as a resource in my search for esoteric and forbidden knowledge!

I'm an Irishman living in Canada. My interests include drinking tea, rock'nd'roll, and second-hand books.

I look forward to our dealings together.

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Greetings and felicitations Children of Technology!

I am very excited to have found this forum. I have been seeking something like this for a while, and I look forward to using it as a resource in my search for esoteric and forbidden knowledge!

I'm an Irishman living in Canada. My interests include drinking tea, rock'nd'roll, and second-hand books.

I look forward to our dealings together.
Welcome dear, look forward to bumping into you on here

Doc

Wossat, up there?
I can't find an intro thread, so I'll jump in here and say hi. I've been a Fortean Times magazine reader for more years than is probably safe to admit, but it's getting harder to find in the shops so thought I'd look online .. and voila!! I've been prowling the forums on here all afternoon, and I think it's going to be a place I spend a lot of time on ;)

Greetings fellow Forteans.

Ghost In The Machine

Abominable Snowman
I can't find an intro thread, so I'll jump in here and say hi. I've been a Fortean Times magazine reader for more years than is probably safe to admit, but it's getting harder to find in the shops so thought I'd look online .. and voila!! I've been prowling the forums on here all afternoon, and I think it's going to be a place I spend a lot of time on ;)

Greetings fellow Forteans.
Hello and welcome! Reading old threads here can be quite addictive!

Analogue Boy

The new Number 6
Hello. Have you considered a subscription? The paper it's printed on may only be one micron thin but the contents are priceless.

Doc

Wossat, up there?
I may have to. Our Reading WHSmith never seems to have stocks anymore. This weekend I was reduced to buying Nexus (a good alternative news/Forteana magazine but not comparable with FT).

PeteByrdie

Privateer in the service of Princess Frideswide
Welcome to the forum, Doc. Pleased to meet you. While you're here, I've got this rash...

It's well worth subscribing to the mag. My FT subscription is one of my most prized possessions. Sometimes, I think it's the only thing that keeps me mental.