The New Members' Thread

AngelChat

Junior Acolyte
Hi :) I was just planning to be AngelC but someone had beat me to that so you get my Sunday name. I'd never heard of Charles Fort or Forteana until Sunday, so I guess that's appropriate - especially as my life is one long series of inexplicable coincidence these days. Looking forward to sharing some of them but I'll just have a quiet look around for now ;)

Keith peace

Devoted Cultist
Hi :) I was just planning to be AngelC but someone had beat me to that so you get my Sunday name. I'd never heard of Charles Fort or Forteana until Sunday, so I guess that's appropriate - especially as my life is one long series of inexplicable coincidence these days. Looking forward to sharing some of them but I'll just have a quiet look around for now ;)
@AngelChat greetings and hopes your a ok!

pandacracker

Ephemeral Spectre
Hi everyone) I am new to this community and I do hope I will enjoy spending my time here. I studied to be a journalist and I am currently working as an essay writer on [spam link]
Hope to find interesting people here)
Welcome Irynadreamer.

Plenty of interesting people here, also quite a few "interesting" ones as well :wink2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Welcome all newbies, have fun and clean up any mess you make please, thank you

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Hi everyone) I am new to this community and I do hope I will enjoy spending my time here. I studied to be a journalist and I am currently working as an essay writer on [spam link]
Hope to find interesting people here)
I am currently working on eliminating Ukranian spammers from our community.

Best of luck with the essays!

cycleboy2

Justified & Ancient
I am currently working on eliminating Ukranian spammers from our community.

Best of luck with the essays!
I guess she's a 'friend' of Shirley, who rings us up from BT regularly to tell us that our internet is due to be cut off, but if I give them access to my PC...

We used to get calls saying that our computer has been infected by a virus, and I would ask whether that was the PC running Windows, the PC running Linux (I was the only non-techy person in the world running Linux - it was the only program that would run on our prehistoric laptop, installed for £30!) or one of our Macs. They'd just say 'your computer'; needless to say I was not convinced!!!

Iris

Justified & Ancient
Here they usually say they are from Telstra and there's something wrong with the computer.
I ask them why they are ringing me when I'm not with Telstra.

Burgric

Fresh Blood