The New Members' Thread

skinny

Antediluvian
Hello, fellow info hunters, hawkers, and hoarders. This appears to be a valuable enclave, found it through a roundabout way. glad I have found it.

I come bearing gifts, extrasensory as well as para-scientific, trained certified hypnotherapist. Many many many years solving and resolving tech computer related issues. so if you got a puzzle regardless of how disparate the clues or details, there will be a solution hidden within the perceived problem. Might need to get a bit dirty before finding a resolution. NOTE TO SELF: remember to place splatter googles and change of clothing in my trunk next to bug out bag.

interests and areas of study:
extrasensory, special abilities (I will show you mine if you show me yours) all telekinetic, psionic, telepathic, temporal control.
time travel, time machines, space-time anomalies. traversable wormholes, for fun and profit.
mystery schools
ceremonial magic, greater and lesser keys of Solomon, astrology as it relates to the spirits of the planets
geomancy, technomancy, pyromancy, hydromancy, aeromancy
mind control, hypnosis, mk-ultra, Monarch programming and deprogramming.
A.I.
Religion (primarily the Abrahamic variety)
Egregores, servitors, thoughtforms (oh my)
Sigils, magic symbols, magic squares, Gematria, numerology.
Paranormal, supranormal, and abnormal.
Human trafficking for the purposes of slavery, human sacrifice, organ harvesting, and cannibalism.

I live in the belly of the beast, Santa Rosa, Sonoma County CA. Bohemian Grove is in full swing this time of the year. Welcome to Sonoma County home to wine, weed, and child sex slave trafficking. not to mention a disproportionate amount of federal employees, FEMA hidden Western regional HQ for 50 years before it was renamed FEMA. Neighbor to CIA FBIS LISTENING POST. Previously host to one of the largest NAVY airports on the West coast. Santa Rosa is the cover for an extensive matrix of tunnels and a DUMB facility.

And this claim is officially not verified but is substantiated by a gentleman (psych professional) who works with these SRA victims first hand, outside of Boise Idaho, Santa Rosa/Sonoma County CA has the largest population of living (excommunicated) Satanic Ritual Abuse Victims. Which might actually make sense since I have been able to identify four Luciferian groups operating in Sonoma County.

Fritz Springmeyer references my home town several times in the book "How The Illuminati Create An Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave"
Ah, there's no place like home, there's no place like home....
Welcome to Funland. Enjoy the rides and sideshows.

stu neville

Commissioner.
Staff member
Hello, fellow info hunters, hawkers, and hoarders. This appears to be a valuable enclave, found it through a roundabout way. glad I have found it.

I come bearing gifts, extrasensory as well as para-scientific, trained certified hypnotherapist. Many many many years solving and resolving tech computer related issues. so if you got a puzzle regardless of how disparate the clues or details, there will be a solution hidden within the perceived problem. Might need to get a bit dirty before finding a resolution. NOTE TO SELF: remember to place splatter googles and change of clothing in my trunk next to bug out bag.

interests and areas of study:
extrasensory, special abilities (I will show you mine if you show me yours) all telekinetic, psionic, telepathic, temporal control.
time travel, time machines, space-time anomalies. traversable wormholes, for fun and profit.
mystery schools
ceremonial magic, greater and lesser keys of Solomon, astrology as it relates to the spirits of the planets
geomancy, technomancy, pyromancy, hydromancy, aeromancy
mind control, hypnosis, mk-ultra, Monarch programming and deprogramming.
A.I.
Religion (primarily the Abrahamic variety)
Egregores, servitors, thoughtforms (oh my)
Sigils, magic symbols, magic squares, Gematria, numerology.
Paranormal, supranormal, and abnormal.
Human trafficking for the purposes of slavery, human sacrifice, organ harvesting, and cannibalism.

I live in the belly of the beast, Santa Rosa, Sonoma County CA. Bohemian Grove is in full swing this time of the year. Welcome to Sonoma County home to wine, weed, and child sex slave trafficking. not to mention a disproportionate amount of federal employees, FEMA hidden Western regional HQ for 50 years before it was renamed FEMA. Neighbor to CIA FBIS LISTENING POST. Previously host to one of the largest NAVY airports on the West coast. Santa Rosa is the cover for an extensive matrix of tunnels and a DUMB facility.

And this claim is officially not verified but is substantiated by a gentleman (psych professional) who works with these SRA victims first hand, outside of Boise Idaho, Santa Rosa/Sonoma County CA has the largest population of living (excommunicated) Satanic Ritual Abuse Victims. Which might actually make sense since I have been able to identify four Luciferian groups operating in Sonoma County.

Fritz Springmeyer references my home town several times in the book "How The Illuminati Create An Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave"
Ah, there's no place like home, there's no place like home....
Morning.

OK so it's late, I'm quite possibly thick and I'm missing the introduction thread if there is one. Moderators please shunt this as appropriate.

I'm a very long time lurker and one time commenter, my old account seems dead and quite frankly I would love to start over again anyway as I think I came across as an opinionated fool (hopefully I'm a little wiser nowadays).

So hello to you regulars, Roland btw is a fictional character not actually my name!

(renamed, and rebranded, and restickied, as the all new newbie thread - stu)
Hello my name is NANCY G and I'm a 6 generation witch I came across this site this site because I looking for answers

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member

escargot

Beloved of Ra
I hear phantom knockings on my door and no one is there
Oh well that's RIGHT up our street! I look forward to hearing all about it.

We have a thread or two on it but there's no harm in starting a new one. You might enjoy looking at others' experiences of a similar thing, and you are welcome to like/quote/comment on posts no matter how old.

I'd suggest that you start a thread in this forum:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?categories/ghosts.80/

If you lay out your situation and thoughts precisely, I'm sure that responses will be forthcoming.
Interesting.

You seem to get all kinds of 'witches' these days.

What kind of witchcraft do you and your ancestors practise?

Welcome to the board.
Well some call me a cross between a kitchen witch and green witch but I just a witch who devoted myself in healing and helping others I was born with a caul on my face and my grandmother told me I was going to be a gifted witch well I didn't know I was blessed until I got older I can see and talk to spirits since I was four and as I got older I felt very comfortable with them around me until I started getting negative energy popping up and I had to learn to protect myself but I'm looking answers on phantom knocking for the past year it has been happening many times I use bells and many other charms to protect my home but this knocking is driving me crazy

NOTE: Discussion of this phantom knocking issue has been spun off into its own thread:

Those Mysterious Knockings!
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/those-mysterious-knockings.66020/

Last edited by a moderator:

skinny

Antediluvian
He's joking.

Nancy, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is your country of origin? It's nothing personal at all. I'm only interested in which magical heritage you practice.

If you're not willing to respond, I understand. Just asking.

Welcome.

He's joking.

Nancy, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is your country of origin? It's nothing personal at all. I'm only interested in which magical heritage you practice.

If you're not willing to respond, I understand. Just asking.

Welcome.
I was born in USA my grandmother was born in Scotland my mother side my grandfather was born on a Indian reservation my father was born in Tennessee his parents came from Romania

I was born in USA my grandmother was born in Scotland my mother side my grandfather was born on a Indian reservation my father was born in Tennessee his parents came from Romania
My father's family did not approved of my mother but he fell in love with her but couldn't marry her my mother told me told me he never took a wife

I started a new thread elsewhere, but I will introduce myself here.

I am a writer and one of my favorite topics is fringe science (NDEs, UFOs, quantum immortality, Mandela Effect, etc). I try to remove the woo-woo factor, but there is still a great deal of bias by readers. My goal is to treat these topics respectfully and make them accessible to the general public. Yeah, it isn't going well because the subjects I find fascinating hold no interest by the public.

I am currently working on something (article or book, I have no idea) and a section is regarding randomness and how it impacts our lives. I am looking for personal accounts (for research only) of people who introduce randomness in their life. Like one person told me they write down directions like left, right, right, right, left, left and another person chooses a starting point, then they set out making the first street turns they come to in order to end up in a random place. They find this introduces new locations in their community, and "stimulates change" in their lives.

Has anyone here tried anything similar with randomness or be willing to try something and see if their lives change? It doesn't have to be this, it can be any sort of randomness.

CatteeV

Fresh Blood
Hi everyone, nice to be here. I'm South African, an abductee, well i used to be, they've been leaving me alone past few years. Have had much strangeness in my life since early childhood.Things have quieted down in general in my life though.The occasional odd happpening still, but nothing spectacular. One thing i'm having more than in previous decades, is off the charts synchonicity. Notably in my interfacing with the internet. Spooky level synchron, makes one feel weird when it happens. Like one's life is part of some big machine/code/programme.

My hobbies are photography, digital art, cooking, watching horror movies+series and listening to Creepypastas on YT.

Anyway, hi everyone:)