The New Members' Thread

Lightbulb

Fresh Blood
Hello ppl,

I'm just an ordinary person interested in the conversations around here. People accused me of being "psychic" or "an alien" before but I tend to explain those accusations with logical arguments. Doesn't mean I'm not intrigued by stuff the eye might not be able to explain.

bulb

Lightbulb

Fresh Blood
Hi welcome to the "CLUB", the emergency exits are here, here & there *points to random doors*, btw never, ever attempt to exit through "THAT ONE". Anyway, here is your guide book.
Thanks! I think I might just take a seat and go nowhere - for now. *pulls out a chair and sits down on it, just sitting there and grinning awkwardly*

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Hello ppl,

I'm just an ordinary person interested in the conversations around here. People accused me of being "psychic" or "an alien" before but I tend to explain those accusations with logical arguments. Doesn't mean I'm not intrigued by stuff the eye might not be able to explain.

bulb
Welcome, Lightbulb.

I like your avatar.

Please feel free to trawl the depths of the various forums and sub-forums and add your own thoughts. We like to hear fresh input.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Hello everyone, my name is Raymond and I'm a newly registered member. Just when I thought I've seen almost everything here on the internet, the topics here got my attention and I want to engage and learn more if possible.
Welcome to the forums, Raymond!

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Hello Lightbulb and Raymond, have fun and do post in old threads if you wish, we do not mind at all
Having learned to my astonishment that some 'boards don't appear to allow old threads to be dug up, whereas we positively encourage it, I reckon we should tell each new member this.