The New Members' Thread

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello @Okarin ! any issues, just ask and..... enjoy!

Sollywos

Studying for finals of Grumpy Old Lady degree.
Reaction score
Welcome Okarin, sounds like you are going to fit in nicely. :)

Sollywos x

charliebrown

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
I am probably older than most members, but my many years have been filled with the most unusual paranormal.
I am seeking the truth.
I am looking for the science, and I do not think the paranormal has anything to do with religion in any way.
My conclusion so far is that we are seeing different dimensions running into each other.
This is just my opinion from my experiences.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, charliebrown!

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score
I am probably older than most members, but my many years have been filled with the most unusual paranormal.
I am seeking the truth.
I am looking for the science, and I do not think the paranormal has anything to do with religion in any way.
My conclusion so far is that we are seeing different dimensions running into each other.
Evening, Charlie.

You might be surprised by the number of older members we have here, but, regardless, welcome to the board.

I look forward to seeing what you have to say.

Moth Twiceborn

I am a wizard, you know...
Reaction score
I am seeking the truth.
Welcome to the forum - I believe we may have interests in common :)

stu neville

Commissioner.
Staff member
Reaction score
I think you'll find a few of us working in that direction, for some phenomena (or some aspects of some phenomena, at least.) Welcome!

charliebrown

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the welcomes.

Thanks to stu neville for his interest in other realities.

I saw my first UFO with my mom at age 10, and she swore me not to talk about the UFO in fear of other people.

I came face to face with E.T.s in my bedroom in my early teens, and had a daylight encounter with a UFO in very rural Tennessee farmland which showed me UFOs are not afraid of the day.

I am a hardcore believer of UFOs.

Okarin

Junior Acolyte
Reaction score
I am seeking the truth.
welcome aboard

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Not so sure about the groovy legware, Yithian. Is that a Dire Straits reference?
OK then; in the song Sultans of Swing, who are/were Guitar George and Harry? :)

GuitarGeorge

Fresh Blood
Reaction score
OK then; in the song Sultans of Swing, who are/were Guitar George and Harry? :)
Guitar George, he knows all the chords (I was thinking they were jeans, hence the confusion). And as for Harry, well, he doesn't care if he makes the scene. Can't remember what instrument he played. Maybe he just stood there, not caring!

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Guitar George, he knows all the chords (I was thinking they were jeans, hence the confusion). And as for Harry, well, he doesn't care if he makes the scene. Can't remember what instrument he played. Maybe he just stood there, not caring!
The song refers to real musicians.
What are/were their surnames?
A coconut is up for grabs.

Shady

DEATHS Kitty
Reaction score
Welcome all ladies and gents, this is the most wonderful site i have ever been on, you cannot get a bunch of people like these anywhere, friendly, helpful, funny and fair, i consider them a family, the mods are amazing, ask them anything, the little envelope up top is for private messaging anyone, just type in their name. Have a great time, and pop in the Trolls Head for a pint and a bite to eat, dont go in the toilets tho :D

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/the-trolls-head.60983/page-191

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Have been lurking for some time and decided to join.
Welcome to the forum!

If you've spent much time lurking around here you may already know the ropes. If you have any questions, just post a query.

WobblyBob

Fresh Blood
Reaction score
Hi all :) I used to regularly read the magazine but haven't in awhile now and occasional forum lurker from time to time. I live in London with a small dog and a larger lady. One of them gives great kisses... Hope everybody is staying safe in these uncertain times.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
Hi all :) I used to regularly read the magazine but haven't in awhile now and occasional forum lurker from time to time. I live in London with a small dog and a larger lady. One of them gives great kisses... Hope everybody is staying safe in these uncertain times.
Good afternoon WobblyBob. Did you sleep well?.